Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,197 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) (2446 Views)

Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos / Meet Representatives Of Colleges And Universities In UK, Canada, USA, Nigeria / American Rapper 2Chainz Says His Scholarship Is Not For The Media (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by corperscorner: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
The sensational american hip hop artiste 2chainz, revealed in a recent press briefing held for his soon-to-be-released album; the intention to set up a scholarship program across 3 countries for a start.

"Virtually err aspect of the economy requires a head stuffed with books to get things rolling, and the fact that I know what quality education means in todays world, I've come to a conclusion that I'm gon do the little I can to contribute my quota" - he said to Rolling Stone, NY.

The aforesaid program has been intended to kick off in a couple of months time in 3 different countries for a start USA, NIGERIA and JAMAICA.

A rapper who is presently worth over $14 million has come to the conclusion of giving scholarship grants of $1 million out every year.

Get notified when the program takes off FOR FREE here;

http://fs30.formsite.com/scholarshipalerts/form3/index.html

1 Like

Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by kenny1795(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
I wish to be a part of the entertainment cake shocked
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by corperscorner: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
kenny1795: I wish to be a part of the entertainment cake shocked

I wish our Nigerian artistes could think of such someday..

By the way, its a scholarship for students, not for married men like you with 7 kids grin

1 Like

Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by IrunOBO: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
@OP....he is now worth $14 million. According to google.

That $1million go be like N160,000,000 sweet potato...

Chai.....this is a big slap on Jonathan's fedora hat.

Wen e dey start??
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by corperscorner: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
IrunOBO: @OP....he is now worth $14 million. According to google.
That $1million go be like N160,000,000 sweet potato...
Chai.....this is a big slap on Jonathan's fedora hat.
Wen e dey start??

Thanks, its been amended.

Just fill the form to get the full info about the program directly in your mailbox for FREE. Cos I noticed when people drop mails here, they get exposed to spammers and nairaland marketers.
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by corperscorner: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by fr3do(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nice gesture from the rapper.
How can one apply?
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by erabe(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Who thought this guy could be this reasonable. Making a difference...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by kenny1795(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
corperscorner:

I wish our Nigerian artistes could think of such someday..

By the way, its a scholarship for students, not for married men like you with 7 kids grin
Lol...NA YOU DASH ME THE ADDITIONAL THREE PIKINS
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by Melancholy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Never u judge a book by its cover cos this guy actually graduated with 4.5gp overall 5.0gp, so i aint suprise!

1 Like

Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by themejiwalker(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nice one Niqqa. i hope its real and not for the media
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by corperscorner: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
kenny1795: Lol...NA YOU DASH ME THE ADDITIONAL THREE PIKINS

Hehehehehe...

So u don born 4 children already, and u wan apply for scholarship grin

U need deliverance...
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by MisterLongman(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Great initiative
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by airclipse(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nice one
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by nwaobitex: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
hmm. i like it.
how do i apply
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by corperscorner: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
nwaobitex: hmm. i like it.
how do i apply

Fill the form embedded in the link above to get the full info in your mailbox.
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by kenny1795(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
corperscorner:

Hehehehehe...

So u don born 4 children already, and u wan apply for scholarship grin

U need deliverance...
zebudaya Na my father mate yet he jes graduated from NOUN this year... HIS OWN GO PASS DELIVERANCE grin
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
I won't be suprise if this actually true....

After all he graduated top of his class

Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by Shaakasi(f): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nice Nice Nice!!!
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by Tattooboy: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hey 2 Chains. We'r really suffering in dis Nation. Thank God u know. But, criosly, y Nigeria?
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by Elnino4ladies: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nice initiative mr 2chainz.
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by nefertiitii: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
2chainzzzzz kiss kiss kiss
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
I keep hearing figures upon figures, but I don't see the implementation undecided
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by amakufrancis(m): 3:31am On Sep 29, 2014
tats cool mehn, whc aspect?
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by nigerianvenom(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2014
erabe: Who thought this guy could be this reasonable. Making a difference...........

that guy is a first class graduate
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by corperscorner: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
He is not just a first class student but a geek...

One word.

GENIUS...

Squeezing the best out of both worlds...
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by corperscorner: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by IrunOBO: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bros....

Abeg dey update us on ow e dey go concerning dis scholarship mata...how e fit apply abeg.
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by IrunOBO: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Anoda tin.....is it for both undergraduates and post graduates.
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by IrunOBO: 4:50am On Oct 02, 2014
I need an urgent response
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by corperscorner: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2014
Oga.......

We do not know......but I presume its for both.

And if anytin @all.........undergraduates are the main focus.
Re: American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) by corperscorner: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cancelled Waec Mathematics Result / What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? / Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.