Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,067 members, 7,946,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (54368 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by zeekleo(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Currently going thur it, she calls me everyday, wants to hang out everywher I go.she came out straight how she feels abt me nd I tld her my own feelings nt bin inlove with her bt it seems it has gotten worse, we have bin cool friends even though she had a bf for sometime, im right nw in akure and she wants to come frm lagos.its just crazy I dnt love her and I will not use cos im nt that type.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: ok, lemme set the ball rolling. I was in church one day, and there was this girl dat was just staring at me, any time i look at her, our eyes wud meet. I was like ahn ahn, wetin happen, why dis girl dey look me lyk dis, though i was happy sha, coz the girl was very beautiful. I decided to concentrate on the preachings and forget about the girl. But to my greatest suprise at the end of the service, the girl sister came to me and said her sis wants to see me. I was like oww ok,and i followed her immediately.

When i got to where the girl was, i now had a full picture of her, mehn she was drop dead georgous, her eyes were somthing else. then she started by saying "i have been looking at you and you ve been looking at me". Ok, do u attend dis church, bla bla bla, i came here for dis and dat, am a student of dis and dat, you knw girls talk na, then she was nw said, i think i lyk u, me was just mute tru out., feeling fly. Well i played along, we dated for smetime, and then she went bck to sch, nd we kinda lost contact. Its was really a nice experience, i felt loved and i was really happy, while it lasted.

erhmmm yeah. A lot. They weren't good experiences for me tho.

I prefer to make the move even if she's "hard to get."
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Jasi7(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
sauceny:

U shuld also b asked dat same quest,cos if u hadn't bin visitin various thread/topics,u wuldn't have found him ova heir.

Hey sorcery or watever ur name is,I dnt come in here regularly,I jst bumped in to see wats up and I noticed that d person I quoted has been either d first person to comment on a thread or he is commenting on every thread on the first page...
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by robonski15(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
alexis007: ...guy....typo errors plus 2much 'ions' in ur essay...u be welder?

Bro u made me laugh so hard. Thanks for making my day.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by cococandy(f): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Never wooed any guy before.
Now it's too late grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
There is this babe I met in the hospital where I am currently doing my training , she happened to be a daughter of one my unit patients though the man is late now.
I had this serious crush on her the first day she came to see her dad in the hospital but I kept my feelings to myself...professional ethic.
Her dad spent like 2weeks on the admission before his demise, so we do see frequently but our interraction was purely professional. I used to give her dad extra attention and that made her mum to like me.
Her dad died about 2 weeks ago and we never saw after then.
5 days ago, this babe sent me a request on FB , I accepted and started chatting.
We chatted for like 3hrs yeserday evening and she was telling me how much she likes me , my professional conducts and attitudes to patient.
it seems we are moving on a fast line now but I am getting married this december. ......God help me, I am playing with fire ..
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Lolest.

I've never had to do that smiley
Back in the day, I used lotsa greenlighting tho'

Babes are not smiling anymore cheesy

Tales by the moonlight
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by dokunbam(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
uncountable grin

always a wonderful experience
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by AriDsexy(f): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
sauceny:

My guy calm down abeg,na wetin sef¿
I hate u,bloody liar #87MissedCalls.
Sorry,I just couldn't help commenting....I read ur comment and I couldn't stop laughing. cheesy

Dude,u'r wicked!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by jaybee3(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
cococandy: Never wooed any guy before.
Now it's too late grin
shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by AriDsexy(f): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
robonski15:

Bro u made me laugh so hard. Thanks for making my day.
Same here,some comments on NL will just "kill" u.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hackin: this guy, u don't dissappoint at the mentioning of ur name.
LoL,,i don't understand smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by cococandy(f): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
jaybee3:
shocked shocked
Yes ke.

Or should I start with you?

Hello handsome (smiles and flutters my lashes at him)
I've been watching you from the corner where I sat during the church service.
You're such a wonderful choir master.

Can I have your number?
I want to register to join the choir.
Do you hold private practise at your home?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax:
I cud ignore Obama's call for a BBA show
for what?? Am i Mad?? Mehnnn there is notin i hate more than BBA and Telemudo... If yu wan to drive me out the house, jus put BBA or telemudo, I'd quietly leave.....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by robonski15(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
AriDsexy:
Same here,some comments on NL will just "kill" u.

I tell ya, very funny characters

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: She know that i love food alot and she wanted to use it and bribe me. When the food came,i humbly devour it, and she was like ''Baby i want to tell you some thing'', she started '' baby the first time i saw you, i know am gonna face a stiff competition and am.....

Before she could finish talking, i interrupt her '' pls wait, wait, baby it is forbiden for a girl to woo a guy in my village'' she shouted '' and when are you gonna ask me out'' before i could answer her, another girl walk into my room with a plate containing rice. cry

Lolz
Funny you cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by mykel25(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
hmmmm! my experience full basket ooo, buh too lazy to type sha... maybe if nairaland add voice message to their site I ll release them asap...if m to type my stories ll be too bulky for their server Cuz majority of the ladies I've dated wooed me n since I won't wanna disappoint them I ll love in return...buh recently a girl did that tru online means some days ago n wen she visited me, she was too small to who I can present as my gf...not really underage tho buh she looks childish with her dressing n stature(skinny)....I cud not buh tell hers she's too small for me n since then she decided to bone me
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by jaybee3(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
cococandy:
Yes ke.

Or should I start with you?

Hello handsome (smiles and flutters my lashes at him)
I've been watching you from the corner where I sat during the church service.
You're such a wonderful choir master.

Can I have your number?
I want to register to join the choir.
Do you hold private practise at your home?

We can start by doing mouth to mouth test so as to determine the strength of your vocal cord tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
willbob: Liar of the Week

grin grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by xcamarie(f): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: She know that i love food alot and she wanted to use it and bribe me. When the food came,i humbly devour it, and she was like ''Baby i want to tell you some thing'', she started '' baby the first time i saw you, i know am gonna face a stiff competition and am.....

Before she could finish talking, i interrupt her '' pls wait, wait, baby it is forbiden for a girl to woo a guy in my village'' she shouted '' and when are you gonna ask me out'' before i could answer her, another girl walk into my room with a plate containing rice. cry
Lols Kai u ehn!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by cococandy(f): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
You're not serious grin

*runs away

jaybee3:

We can start by doing mouth to mouth test so as to determine the strength of your vocal cord tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by theMusicNerd(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Emperoradrian: Mine was in a frend's bday party at yankees,i was among d organizers.....wen i got to d venue,d class of gals i saw dia,made me loose hope of catching a gal dat nite,cos all d babes dia were too classy.i jst walked to d bar section and stood dia,den 1 lady walked up to me and said Hi,,i replied hello,and den she said again "u r fine and tall" i replied tnk u...bt d lady was older dan me,though she was pretty....she collected my number,after d party,we went clubbin,she bought all d drinks and suya we had,after dat she requested to follow me home in d mornin bt i refused....i've also had numerous oda advances,bt i dnt utilize most of dem.....im an ex seminerian,i still hav all dos seminary life in me.

Benedicamus Domine... Ex-Seminarian too.... Keep the Code, Carpe Diem.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by keandre: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
theMusicNerd:

ex seminarian? u were expelled?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
ShagariAbacha:
Mehn guy u dull o.

It's you and the six people that liked your post that are dull
He has integrity, patient and self-control; a quality you lots lack

Codedboy95: Dundee United angry
You are the Dundee sir
You have no policy, just move wherever the wind sways you
But he's a man with policy and principle

Ps: No insult intended cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Emperoradrian(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
theMusicNerd:

.......wow! Nimuo dat quode non habet....y did u leave d seminerian
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by theMusicNerd(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
keandre:

ex seminarian? u were expelled?

Somewhat.... Doctrinal issues
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Gooci(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
casket: There is this babe I met in the hospital where I am currently doing my training , she happened to be a daughter of one my unit patients though the man is late now.
I had this serious crush on her the first day she came to see her dad in the hospital but I kept my feelings to myself...professional ethic.
Her dad spent like 2weeks on the admission before his demise, so we do see frequently but our interraction was purely professional. I used to give her dad extra attention and that made her mum to like me.
Her dad died about 2 weeks ago and we never saw after then.
5 days ago, this babe sent me a request on FB , I accepted and started chatting.
We chatted for like 3hrs yeserday evening and she was telling me how much she likes me , my professional conducts and attitudes to patient.
it seems we are moving on a fast line now but I am getting married this december. ......God help me, I am playing with fire ..
let me say currently, yu av place ur marriage of stove, bt still looking for matches to light it. cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by uchdollar111: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Omo, one babe for my street don toast me, seduce me, open everything tell me say make I just enter I no gree enter she try am like three times, since then, she come make me her worse enemy I learn my lessons never to let opportunity pass me by again. Anyway, check out
www.myeventsgallery.com u fit sign up
b/4 our official launch party!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by uchdollar111: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by keandre: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
theMusicNerd:

Somewhat.... Doctrinal issues

okay
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by keandre: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
uchdollar111: Omo, one babe for my street don toast me, seduce me, open everything tell me say make I just enter I no gree enter she try am like three times, since then, she come make me her worse enemy I learn my lessons never to let opportunity pass me by again. Anyway, check out
www.myeventsgallery.com u fit sign up
b/4 our official launch party!

Chai u be real Uchduller
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by MadCow1: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
severally and I only turned one down..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.