Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,067 members, 7,946,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (54366 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
ShakurM: checked late bruh! Independence in adv.
tanx man..enjoy ur holidays
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by kingphilip(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
IrishKez:

cheesy cheesy
You!

It's my age but that will change this Oct. cool
Wow congratulations
so wen is da crossing over parade from teenage
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by holyfather(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
sauceny:

Oga lecturer,na dis kinda english u dey take nack giv ur student inside brain¿

Wic 1 con b "i've not married"¿

He's speaking Igbo with English words. cheesy grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by IamSimi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmm! Countless times i would say buh i dnt give a fçk
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Duchaello(f): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
instead of going all out to wooing a guy I'd pretend I hate you and then put up an "I don't care attitude" trust me he'll always notice me when I'm around.

I did this to a colleague of mine and we end up being good friends. He's now my handbag to outings. The guy is damn hot cos I love being seen with tall,dark and huge guys #petiteme

N.B Don't mistake some other ladies attitude towards you as the afore mentioned o cos it might be real hatred o. My 2 kobo though
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
kingphilip:
Wow congratulations
so wen is da crossing over parade from teenage

Thanks
I've done the crossing over two years ago when I turned 18 tongue
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by kingphilip(m): 1:13am On Oct 02, 2014
IrishKez:

Thanks
I've done the crossing over two years ago when I turned 18 tongue
babe u n I knows wat I'm referring to so stop meandering jor

u r nw leaving the teens behind n joining the grownups
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 02, 2014
kingphilip:
babe u n I knows wat I'm referring to so stop meandering jor

u r nw leaving the teens behind n joining the grownups

tongue
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by stam101(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lol mine happened some years back when my elder broder kept pestering me to come and meet his new babe.
It waS x-mas and there waS dis footbal competiton goind on dat I was but becos I didn't retrn home earlier dan expected I was omitted from d ph branch team which made me hate d either of going to d pitch Since I wasnt paying. One faithful friday my bro came to me and said he caught one babe in d village and she promised coming to d pitch and so I should follow him and check her out, on getting to d pitch dis babe saw me with my bro and kept asking who I was but den sha I lost my phone which was one of reasons I returned late.
I didn't utter a word so my bros hand no go fall and rather I snubbed her and left d place but she kept following me to d extent I gave her my sisters number but when She kept calling all day my sis asked her to stop callingm
Days later she left for town and I came back to ph and got a new phone, collected her number and kept in touch till when I went to c her again d babe don ugly finish I just left and till today I no call again.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by stam101(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Anoda was during my sss2 and I went to stay with my cousin who was also in same class and skul with me.
There was dis fine babe dat her mum owned a shop in front of my cousin's house dat was serious showing me serious green light and when my cousin noticed it he was urging me to go ahead and accept her So we go run down d shop.
One day I and my cousin were fetching water and d next thing dis babe appears and my cousin disappeared like they had it all planned out but me couldn't utter a word cos hame wan kill me before d babe asked for my name and some other stuff and later we became friends but had to run away when I found out she was older, doesn't giver her kpomo anyho and can't play love with her mama shop o.....d babe stingy with everything.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Allansmith: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
I can remember two different wooing me and the 3rd just did last week on my birthday but going by the experience i had with the previous onces,We dont last cos like in some post i read here,such relationship end within the twinkle of an eye with no just cause....Its more getting things for free,One wont value it as much as the one you worked tirelessly for....So am not so into a lady wooing a guy cos if the guy eventually gives in,there is every tendency that they wont last...

Women na easy come,easy go..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Allansmith: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by kingphilip(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2014
IrishKez:

tongue
Gudam

Hw was ur nyt
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by haywire07(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
My unger bro has got wooed so many times that it already changed his mentality till date..I know of a day he wz wooed by 2 different girls ,he waz 14 at dat time.. Til date he still has dis mentality of 'the girl must b beautiful, older or at least age mate.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Dolcilicious(f): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Beennkumar:

Hey. It's been quite a while.

How have you been? smiley
v been gud,you? smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by SkinnyDude(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Many times!! One happened recently, she fully noz i have a gf but she wouldn't listen... To the extent she called ma elder bro asking him to talk 2me,she made friend with ma junior sister jus 2 get close 2me, Loll... She is still on the chase tho!! She no wan give up grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by akpumping7720(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2014
Mine was on dis social network ooooo 2go. Pls don't laugh at me pals. Though most of my friends used to laugh at me dat as big as I am, I still ave 2go on blackberry. That 2go is meant for kids. I would just laught it off.
This lady saw my pix on 2go one nite like dat and hi me dat nite and said "nice pix" and I replied her. Coz she was d one who ignited d conversation. So she gave me a lot of attention and we chatted well dat nite. Then we booked an appointment to visit me at home and about two weeks to dat time she came to my house. When I told my friend in d office dey were like dis lady is beautiful but she will definitely has some kind of defect. Either she is cripple. So dat faithful sunday wen she called me, I was in d bus rushing home from church and my heart was beating faster due to wat my friends told me dat she might be cripple. As I alighted from d bus I checked for a gorgeous lady at d bus stop for some1 who matched her attires description and lo and behold there stood a damsel straight with no defect and Immediately we went to my place chatted for some minutes and we went to fast foods to talk better and ave nice tym together. She was just starring at me and admiring my small tribal mark. She told me she was a graduate of MAPOLY dat she just finished service dat 2013 we met. After dat day she visits me frequently and we dated for like 3 months b4 we cut it off. Though she had done introduction with a guy b4 we met but she confessed she likes me and I later freed her jare.....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ElPhoche(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
valmunich:
Lol... Yea, my first girlfriend did woo me, it was very awkward then, I was very shy when she was busy dropping the bomb to me, I wished the ground would open and swallow me then. I agreed finally though the relationship didn't last. Since then, I don't allow girls woo me, I figured out I don't take em serious if they do sad
I had that experience severally. while in Abia Poly, back then 2008-2009. The first time it happened, then I was so shy then I actually told d girl let me go home and think about it. The come-on for them, then, was that I was quite intelligent, all my 6 friends then did not need to read. I usually had to expose my work for them to copy. I upgraded most of their GP from pass to upper/lower credit. At a point it became a business, I just provided d info and they sold it right their in the exam. Then I was still a greenhorn. That proved irresistible to a lot of girls. In fact, by the time I left, it was a total of 5 girls that came at me, and I agreed to nada.
I am now in my final year in medical school. Here, girls don't necessarily come at you because you are brilliant, since you have to be brilliant to be in medicine, in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Keypha(m): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
I went a wedding and saw most beautiful girl that came the wedding, she was looking at my eyes and dim her eyes, o boy ehh I was so happy, then immediately after the wedding she approach me and tell me she like how I smile, I just pick up and toast her, we kiss wella, that day was the first day I had a deep kiss up to 15mins without removing, anyway I fine oh God I thank u.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by dstnd: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
chibwike:
there was this girl dat was bold enough to woo me, ...only God knws how glad i felt dat day...twaz xo sweet
weeyeer
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Blankstare(m): 12:56am On Nov 24, 2014
16 pages lol, can't believe i read most of these fabus.

On the matter,i have been wooed countless time most times i ignore,while atimes i play along. Whenever i look back, sometimes its like a regret for not honouring the opportunity and atimes i just felt no ish joor,money matter na the koko. Women and their wahala.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lol, Though i receive lots of compliment buh i dnt tink those around me are bold enuf to woo me. The only1 dat did wasnt rili my type, xo i rejected ha offer
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by cassyrooy(m): 12:44am On Dec 29, 2014
Jimbadly:
Yea, a couple of times, but one really stands out. I had an experience with a bank staff that I can never forget. I usually went to a local branch of my bank for transactions, usually cash withdrawals. It so happened that one of the female cashiers started having the hots for me and apparently obtained my phone number through my particulars stored in their computer. Out of the blues I received a call from an unknown number one evening. The female voice on the other end told me her name and said she works at the bank and that I'd exchanged phone numbers with her that day. I played along, even though I never remembered exchanging numbers with any girl that day. That was the begining of a nightmare for me as the girl will call me numerous times a day and professing her undying love for me, how she finds me really attractive, cos of my tall frame, looks bla bla bla, and how she desires for us to be lovers. There was a day I came back and saw 87 missed calls from her! I sensed she had a really serious mental illness. All she talked about was sex, sex, sex... It was a really torrid experience with that girl. Guys should pray never to have an encounter with desperate ladies. They can make your life miserable.
Blind fellow! She likes your account balance you dey there dey think love. You said she obtained your number from their system?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by lepasharon(f): 12:19am On Apr 21, 2015
chibwike:
ok, lemme set the ball rolling. I was in church one day, and there was this girl dat was just staring at me, any time i look at her, our eyes wud meet. I was like ahn ahn, wetin happen, why dis girl dey look me lyk dis, though i was happy sha, coz the girl was very beautiful. I decided to concentrate on the preachings and forget about the girl. But to my greatest suprise at the end of the service, the girl sister came to me and said her sis wants to see me. I was like oww ok,and i followed her immediately.

When i got to where the girl was, i now had a full picture of her, mehn she was drop dead georgous, her eyes were somthing else. then she started by saying "i have been looking at you and you ve been looking at me". Ok, do u attend dis church, bla bla bla, i came here for dis and dat, am a student of dis and dat, you knw girls talk na, then she was nw said, i think i lyk u, me was just mute tru out., feeling fly. Well i played along, we dated for smetime, and then she went bck to sch, nd we kinda lost contact. Its was really a nice experience, i felt loved and i was
really happy, while it lasted.

awwwwwh !
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by lepasharon(f): 12:27am On Apr 21, 2015
Guys I have a crush on guy on my course ... he is very visually appealing,what should I do? Bearing in mind I just say Hi and Bye sad
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2015
lepasharon:

awwwwwh !
Lol...you just seeing this?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by faith551(m): 11:54am On Apr 21, 2015
Mehn this reminds me of a very funny experience I had in primary 6,yes primary six, I was so naive and shy at that age cause I was still too young but u know girls sha,always at the forefront when it comes to development.
We were on afternoon break, I was just taking a walk in the field, so this girl stopped, me came closer and the next thing I heard was "faith I want you to be my boyfriend".
I couldn't hold my self, I just turned around and walked as fast as my leg could carry me, just saw the girl a year ago, she looked so beautiful.
Was my first but wasn't the last tho, but the funniest of all
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by bobojoshua(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

LoL....ok which do I talk about

Alright let me share this one wink

there is this pretty girl in my faculty who is my senior in class,,she usually stares at me when I pass her way and sometimes she whispers to her friends...but I don't talk to my seniors.

One day I was at the ATM stand to withdraw money and she was standing in the queue in front of me.

She left her position and came to the back to meet me,,introduced herself and asked for my name which I replied.

She said she had been seeing me around in the faculty and likes the fact that i'm quiet and reserved and would like to get to know me.

I said no problem and the next thing she collected my phone and typed her digits telling me to please call when I can.

I did call after two days and we are still close till now wink
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by bobojoshua(m): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
yemstok:
Back in school then, there's this beautiful lady we attended the same fellowship W.C.F. Everytime we had morning devotions/bible study, she'd always wanna sit with me, she'd ask for my pen,borrow my bible when she had hers. I knew what she was up to but kept my cool. When she realized I was an engineering student, she was soo happy and demanded I would take her in MTH, I couldn't disagree cos she was irresistible.
We fixed a night class the following week...the class we used was very scanty of students, we got started with Laws of indices,logarithm and the likes sha. I realised when I explain a particular law to her, she'd pretend she didn't get it. She wud want me to repeat the explanation cos anytime I do that we make eye contact..me I knew what she wanted.
To cut the story short sha, after 4 night classes. She told me that she'd want a change of location. She said she wasn't comfortable with the class we were using, we changed the venue to a more scanty class..on the fifth tutorial, we had a very long one(na teach I teach am o), she was sleepy and asked if she could sleep. I was like 'sure, u shud rest now' I was shocked when she demanded she'd place her head on my laps.
Who am I to say NO? My laps served as her pillow for the night. She slept comfortably. That wasn't shocking enough. When I was seeing her off to her hostel, she stopped and told me she appreciates me for being there, her exact words "I appreciate u so much for being there. I love how u take me MTH, u made it seem so easy. I knew uve got something special when I first saw you. I love you..I want more from U" and she gave me a big,long hug. Then I took over from there....

I'm gonna stop here.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
my first wooed me. she was two years older. she just suddenly gave me a kiss on d cheek when she wanted to alight frm d cab we both boarded.
i called her d next day and asked her what it was about.
she said she loved me blaa blaa blaaa. d rltnshp ddnt last 2 months. i broke it.
one just wooed me dis afternoon. i get it a lot
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Jkvivi2020: 8:43pm On May 10, 2015
Ya this one started wit question from there she started telling me i have been seeing you, u are cute, u are handsome, i like your style, ur walk, blal bla bla.from there we started datin. She spent money on me to scopio.she bought me a new nokia xperia, laptop, change my wadrobe. Gives me real money to buy anything i wanted.her monthly alowance from her parent was 50k. I was so handsome to d extent that all girls want to date me. But i was d type that dont have time for women.this one was very lucky becose she was a very dicipline girl and she loves me so much.i never took advantage of her becos she was d one that wooed me.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Jkvivi2020: 8:48pm On May 10, 2015
Ya this one started wit question from there she started telling me i have been seeing you, u are cute, u are handsome, i like your style, ur walk, blal bla bla. from there we started dating. She spent money on me to scopio. she bought me a new nokia xperia, laptop, change my wadrobe. Gives me real money to buy anything i wanted. her monthly alowance from her parent was 50k. I was so handsome to d extent that all girls want to date me. But i was d type that dont have time for women. this one was very lucky becose she was a very dicipline girl and she loves me so much.i never took advantage of her becos she was d one that wooed me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.