Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) (67882 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by englishmart(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
rokiatu: [size=17pt]Yvonne Okoro. [/size]

Beauty and sex appeal both mixed in one.

the moment I saw this copied image, I knew it was rokiatu.
The kind of penchant you have for this girl is alarming.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by valicious1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
aanumama:

Where, in your dream? the few that actually knows what I look like, will tell you you're high on ogogoro grin grin grin
Lmfao u 4get so soon that ur pic was once on ur profile so I definitely know what am talkin bout, perhaps u the one whoz high on some serious sh1t.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
englishmart: the moment I saw this copied image, I knew it was rokiatu.
The kind of penchant you have for this girl is alarming.
well I am not insecure to compliment my fellow beautiful girl.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by IAMBREEZY: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic: thanks niyagah tongue
you mean nigga huh? Send me a pic of that bootey asap cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
IAMBREEZY: you mean nigga huh? Send me a pic of that bootey asap cool
lol....not on dis earth grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by xcelworld(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Who are dis people ?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Karleb(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yomieluv: Give me the three,am short sighted,I can only know the hottest by sampling method..

grin grin

sampling kini?
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by cybug: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
lalasticlala: The three of them have 3 things in common:

1 They are all Nollywood actresses

2 They all share the same first name

3 They are all vividly beautiful and stunning.

Yvonne Okoro & Yvonne Jegede, both have a common attribute. I will leave that for you to decipher.

Meanwhile, I know it's gonna be a tough one to choose the hottest from these three damsels.

So who is the hottest among these three beautiful women?

lalasticlala,

Don't tell me you don't a have a blog yet... I'll be damned if you don't.

You have a potential... Don't let it slide.

Most of your threads make it the frontpage. You can drive huge traffic to your blog via NL

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
valicious1:
Lmfao u 4get so soon that ur pic was once on ur profile so I definitely know what am talkin bout, perhaps u the one whoz high on some serious sh1t.
So you've been stalking me, Impressive! better don't kill yourself because of me.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Adeoba10(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Go use thermometer...
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
cybug:

lalasticlala,

Don't tell me you don't a have a blog yet... I'll be damned if you don't.

You have a potential... Don't let it slide.

Most of your threads make it the frontpage. You can drive huge traffic to your blog via NL

thanx 4 d encouragement
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by IAMBREEZY: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic: lol....not on dis earth grin
But you gonna send it when i show you my $ right?
Wait do you twerk?
I mean u gat a big bootey shake that damn thing like their ain't tomorrow mehn,please also include a vid of you shaking that cake ...TENKS in mrcorks voice...
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by oluamid(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
If her name is yvonne......me likeey.

Hot dolls i see.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by englishmart(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
rokiatu: well I am not insecure to compliment my fellow beautiful girl.
you are secured. Just kidding.
You also deserve some good compliments too. smiley
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by vickysmilez(f): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yvonne okoro is d. Hottest
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by bountyhunter: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
actually its not hard to tell... BFP says it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
IAMBREEZY: But you gonna send it when i show you my $ right?
Wait do you twerk?
I mean u gat a big bootey shake that damn thing like their ain't tomorrow mehn,please also include a vid of you shaking that cake ...TENKS in mrcorks voice...
gringrin
LMFAOOOO.....hope u know when u dream too much it becomes a nightmare....pls stop it grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by IAMBREEZY: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic: LMFAOOOO.....hope u know when u dream too much it becomes a nightmare....pls stop it grin
i ain't dreaming bae,shake tha thing and shoot the video through my mail,i wanna see how that massive cake moves,that anaconda like the one below.winktongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Mcbussy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yvonne Chaka Chaka grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by maxism2: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yvonne Jegede

Yvonne okoro

Yvonne nelson

in DAT order
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by maxism2: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
what Yvonne jegede & Yvonne okoro have in common is Bigggggg watermelon

They had better set up a cowbell milk factory

I bet they will get a lot of customers
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by lepasharon(f): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ahhh I cant decide..
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
IAMBREEZY: i ain't dreaming bae,shake tha thing and shoot the video through my mail,i wanna see how that massive cake moves,that anaconda like the one below.winktongue
chisos!!! ...wats dat...nicki has sufferd grin grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by 100Cents: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
I like everything about Yvonne Okoro.

I am just seeing this Jegede for the first time. She is really hot. See those melons. I mean oops! shocked

Nelson comes last..
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by semitunde: 1:24am On Sep 30, 2014
Jegede was one of the girls in tuface's Africa Queen video. She was also in the Ego video by this former soundcity presenter... cant remember his name now.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Davidovinci(m): 1:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Yvonne Okoro for me.......She's Hot! Odikwa front and back in perfect condition.
Yvonne Nelson tho.....her lepa too much no b.o.o.bs/a.s.s.Na face person go chop?.....mba!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by meggy11: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Well for me Yvonne Jegede no near the other two. Yvonne Nelson is cute but Yvonne Okoro all d way!!!
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by IAMBREEZY: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Bootybuttchic: chisos!!! ...wats dat...nicki has sufferd grin grin
lol...that's a nigerian commedian,IBU or whatever i saw the pic on net,so hilarious!
Now barbie do tha needful i might even consider you,i want you mayapop and shaakasi to be on the video i'm shooting next week,their re lotsa girls with massive cakes and i know you got it too, bae shoot it pronto!
Thanks in Anticipation.
grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2014
Yvonne nelson shouldn't even be there! I don't know why I so dislike that girlangry OF COURSE its Yvonne okoro that's the hottest! like you don't need to be told! Yvonne jegede is OK, but her face structure dey somehow;-D
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Yvonne Okoro & Yvonne Jegede, both have a common attribute. I will leave that for you to decipher

Yeah! Sure they both have common attribute

they are both Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Darcwudz(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yvonne Okoro....damn she is hawt... angry
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by 30secs(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
kennygee: Yvonne Okoro has class and this Boss chic grace to her

Yvonne Jegede is just Trashy.

Yvonne nelson is basic.

smiley
please do you have trashy pics of Yvonne Jegede to share? Thanks in advance smiley
kennygee: Yvonne Okoro has class and this Boss chic grace to her

Yvonne Jegede is just Trashy.

Yvonne nelson is basic.

smiley
please do you have trashy pics of Yvonne Jegede to share? Thanks in advance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley / Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga / Vimbai: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Our Brief Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.