Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) (67881 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
They all beautiful

buh Yvonne Okoro is just soo...hot!
She is my inspiration embarassed
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Kingsimmer(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Odilafta: Yvonne Okoro is hot,can her hotness help me to boil water for my baby food?
cheesy even ha hotness fit roast bole
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Odunharry(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
CFCfan: Yvonne Okoro, I love you!!
she is pweety mhen...luv ha pieces,lol
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by thandii1: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yvonne okoro is hot, classy and pretty.the babe has it all.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by tania28(f): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
They are all beautiful n intelligent
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Odunharry:
she is pweety mhen...luv ha pieces,lol
Odunharry easy o
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by ExcluisveG(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lemme mak out wit each of dem and gt bck to u
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by agrovick(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
rezzy:

I have forgiven you
hehehe, make my forgiveness complete; a night with each beauty
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by donbenie(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
The Jegede babe get am sha,pheeww...
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Missyetty(f): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yvone okoro, d lady is so beautiful and damn sexy moreova, i lyk d way she act
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by cooljoe(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: Yvonne okoro. Dat body is soo sexy. She's my inspiration! Curvy chicks all d way!
r u curvy miss marie
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by amedusikirabl(f): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
I go 4 yvonne jegede,she's got back n front.n one vry important tin,herlips n dimples.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Big Baka and melons are wat matters. Yvone jegede
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Ghozye(f): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jegede is pretty, Nelson is really pretty and attractive, Okoro is also pretty n attractive, and she has this aura of maturity which I luv!
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by DangotePikin: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okoro is the best jare
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Yerimzo(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
valicious1:
Dun know why I so dislike this ur username

Hahahahahah,haba bros,jst like dt?
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by billyG(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Helllep mi!am puckin confuse which of d yvonne is in pink dress with mudasuckin Boobs. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Menn. I wish I was their boyfriend.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by dahmie2013: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yvonne Nelson

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by joshuaidibia(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
i like slim girls. my babe is slim. easy to transform on bed. so for me,Nelson is da rocket.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Mascotizer: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Davidovinci: Yvonne Okoro for me.......She's Hot! Odikwa front and back in perfect condition.
Yvonne Nelson tho.....her lepa too much no b.o.o.bs/a.s.s.Na face person go chop?.....mba!
grin Guy you dey mad o! So na wetin you wan chop? grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by marieolae(f): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
cooljoe: r u curvy miss marie
no I'm as straight as ur door
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by idris4r83(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
englishmart: The truth of the matter is that Yvonne babes are synonymous with beauty. One of my girlfriends' name is Yvonne James. If you see this girl you go disown your parents.

Back to the topic, it is very difficult to ascertain which of those girls is most beautiful.

In d'banj's voice. " I love Yvonne Nelson, her height is classy.
I like Yvonne okoro, her nyash na killer
I like Yvonne jegede, her b.reast is calling.
It's not my fault you know? You cannot blame me though, I wanna have them all, I know it's wrong but the truth is that I'm just an Oliver twist.
badt guy.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by dikamzy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nelson is d Lady on top!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Sarimah(f): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yvonne okoro is finer nd hotter
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Tallesty1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sarimah: Yvonne okoro is finer nd hotter
You have inbuilt thermometer in your eye?

How could you tell her temperature from here??
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by philantoxx(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
dat okoro girl gat the right curves in right places.not 4getin d catchy boobs tho.nice angel on duty.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by tbaby534(f): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
When I see their first look when they wake up in the morning I will know.
#justsaying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by kellyJames5(m): 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Crixina: exactly,she was good.that's when I liked her too.i choose her of the three.though others are ok too.
Ma'm you do watch Nollywood too?
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Jeezbaby(f): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
cybug:

lalasticlala,

Don't tell me you don't a have a blog yet... I'll be damned if you don't.

You have a potential... Don't let it slide.

Most of your threads make it the frontpage. You can drive huge traffic to your blog via NL
Yea that is true. I quite agree with u. Lalasticlala is always on point.
Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Its obvious that Yvonne okoro is winning. Many seem to prefer her to d others.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) by Jeezbaby(f): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
They're all looking stunning. Love them all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy / Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley / Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.