Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,498 members, 7,892,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:34 AM

Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward (63501 Views)

Obiano's Wife Gives Bungalow Houses To Widows In Anambra - Photos / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch / I’m Not Expecting Anything From Govt - Pa Taiwo Akinkunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by ikweremilitant: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
desgiezd:

Better late than never!
you spoke my mind.i wish such love was shown to gen.adekunle,i would have being happy.let us as nigerians cultivate the habit of honouring our heroes,it wil boost patriotism....nice one presido.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by topearos(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
thanks GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by masciv: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
All Mr president is doing is just propaganda. Trying to get votes for the coming elections. I don't buy into all these last minute goodness. People can close their eyes and blindly support Jonathan but my eyes and head have been wide open to the events that have occurred since Mr President became president.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Appswheel(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Review Of JAMB 2015 Literature Here, "The Last Days At Forcados College"

[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/the-last-days-at-forcados-college.png[/img]

The last days at Forcados College is the official literature text for JAMB 2015.

DESCRIPTION
Genre: Teen Fiction

ISBN: 978-0718157807
No of Pages: 89
Size: 130 x 198 mm
Publication Date: 30th September 2013
Publishers: Cassava Republic

The Last Days at Forcados High tells the story of Jimi Solade, the most popular boy at the elite Forcados High School. As he begins his final year in senior secondary together with his friends, the sweet-hearted and devout Nene and Ansa, the nerdy art genius, he’s determined it’s going to be his best year yet. But Jimi’s rogue brother, Wole, is back – which means trouble can’t be far behind. Then there’s Efua, the beautiful and mysterious new girl in class who seems to have no time for boys – including Jimi. But when Jimi’s mother falls ill, he realizes that things are about to change - and not necessarily in a good way.

A funny and honest book about self-discovery, family, friendship, tolerance and the highs and lows of life as a modern Nigerian teenager. Told in straightforward language, A.H. Mohammed never talks down to readers. Instead, Last Days stands out with its realistic situations, original characters and deft storytelling. It is at once entertaining and deadly serious, tackling a range of difficult issues including drug abuse, discrimination and loss, with intelligence and great writing.

AUTHOR
Abayomi Hanif Mohammed was born in Lagos, Nigeria. He obtained his medical degree from the University of Lagos and is currently a junior resident doctor at Lagos University Teaching Hospital. The Last Days at Forcados High is his first book.

REVIEWS

The last day at Forcados College thought a very valuable lesson. It reveals the disconnect between teachers and their students. It is thoroughly enjoyable; readers can relate with the story. - Tunde Femi

Chapters Summary

Major Characters are in asterisks

CHARACTERS

*Jimi Solade
*Coker Efua
*Nene Ekpo
*Ansa Izaegbegbe
*Wole Solade
Seyi Lawal
Mr Mallum
Caro
Mama Sillifat
Mrs Alli
Riskat
Uncle Shola
Uncle Kazeem
Femi Solade
Fumi Coker
Moni
Mrs Obange
Red-face
Mr Vann
Ms. Agbenenovi
Mr. Salami
Joke
Jide
Icheen
Mr Edet
Aunty Memunat
Aunty Omotunde
Eze
Samu

A BRIEF OVERVIEW - CHAPTER BASED

1. Jimi Solade waywards brother Wole is back to the house; a night before Jimi’s resumption from the Summer holidays.

2. First day at school after the summer holidays at Forcados High School

3. Coker Efua, the new beautiful ‘Mysterious’ girl, resumes at Forcados College

4. Jimi Solade joined his brother to a bar – drinks alcohol.

5. Efua Cokers is the subject at Forcados College. Jimi Solade having a crush for the new girl; she is not paying him attention. What becomes of Caro – Jimi’s girlfriend? Will he abandon her for Efua. Find out this and more by obtaining a copy of The last days at Forcados College

6. Coker pays Nene a visit.

7. Ms Agbenenovi, a youth corp member resumes her primary assignment at Forcados College.

8. End of term activities at Forcados College.

9. A bleak moment for Jimi and his family. Mrs Solade diagnosed of Cancer.

10. Jimi finally gets some attention from Coker Efua. How did it happen? Find out from Chapter 10 of The Last days at Forcados College

11. Mrs Solade Dies of Cancer.

12. Mr Solade travels abroad, leaving Jimi and his brother Wole alone in the house.

13. Nene get jealous of the attention Efua seems to get from Jimi and her visible acts of concerns towardsJimi

14. A controversial entry in Efua diary subjects her and her favourite teacher “Novi” to scrutiny.

15. Efua gets a one week suspension from the Forcados College and Corper Novi redeployed

16. Nene visits Efua in the hospital. Begs for her forgiveness. In the process of reconciliation, Efua reveals the genesis of her hatred for boys.

17. Jimi moves out of Ansa resident over their arguments over Jimi’s ill treatment towards Efua.

18. Forcados Chemistry lab broken into.

19. Jimi Solade takes responsibility for the missing lab equipment. Efua stands by Jimi in his trying moments; she repaid his hostility and judgmental attitude towards her with love, good judgment. Ansa brushes his nervousness aside for once, “It can’t be Jimi”, he ‘roared’.

20. Jimi passed his final year exams in flying colours, gets a scholarship to study Electrical Engineering. Receives a letter from Efua. -----End.

Chapter One

It was early in the morning and still dark when Jimi Solade woke up to someone shaking him roughly. He groaned and mumbled to himself, half asleep.

‘Jimi!’ He jerked fully awake at the sound of that familiar voice, it was is his brother.

‘Wole!’ Jimi said in surprise.

‘Yes , it’s me’ and his brother smiled in a way that showed only his upper teeth.

‘Man! What…?’ Jimi began. They stared at each other, delighted.

‘No greeting , little bro?’ Wole smiled again.

‘Sorry, but does anyone know you’re here? Does Daddy…?’ Jimi did not complete the sentence; instead he embraced his brother tightly,’I’ve missed you!’

Wole was thinner. Jimi could feel it.

‘Mum knows I’m here,” Wole said. He too did not mention their father. Just then, the alarm clock sounded. It was time for Jimi to get up, and he released his brother.

‘Go on, get ready for school,’ Wole said, stretching on the bed. ‘At least you seem happy to see me.’ He looked round the room at the carelessly flung shirts, jeans and boxer shorts over the chair, to the poster of the Manchester United football team on the wall above Jimi’s bed. A typical boy’s room. Another worn-out poster of Tupac Shakur was pasted on the opposite wall.

‘I didn’t remove it even though it’s an eyesore,’ Jimi said, grinning. ‘Everything’s is just as you left it.’

Wole squeezed Jimi’s arm lightly. He picked up something on the bedside table beside Jimi’s music CDs, chemistry and mathematics textbooks. ‘Man, this is some watch. Must have cost a mountain. You always get all the nicest things, why…?’

‘Wole, don’t touch my watch.’

‘What’s your problem? Can’t look at a watch?’

‘I’m sorry bro,’ Jimi muttered. ‘I’m glad to see you back – really – but,, you know…’

‘My cute, spoiled little brother… You grow taller every time I see you.’ Wole got up walked towards the door. ‘Don’t worry about the old bear. Better get ready for school. Er- I took some cash from your drawers, hope you don’t mind.

Sighing, Jimi plodded to the bathroom. Trust his brother to always collect things, but he was happy he was back. It was a new day and the beginning of his final school year. Like his brother, he was as tall and long-limbed as an athlete, though, unlike his brother, he had dimples when he smiled. He was sixteen years old and he was already sprouting a beard. He flexed his right arm noting that he had developed muscles. Good.

He whistled as he took his shower, refusing to think about the morning’s surprise. The reason why was long story; too long to think about on a brand new day.

ORDER BOOK

If you have read the book, kindly leave your review as comments to this post.
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by cecildeeva: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Jona,,,very good of u. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by patriotic007: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
ITS BEEN A LONG TIME ANYONE CALLED GEJ CLUELESS......THIS DAYS HIS EVERY MOVE IS A BIG UPPERCUT TO THE HATERS.....I DONT SEE ANYONE DEFEATING THIS GUY NEXT YEAR.....GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by hollandis(f): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Utter bunkum,why will someone be placed on a Lifetime Salary
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
is this pa Akinkunmi going to live the next 50 years or are you placing an 85 year old man on salary for life knowing he may not be around for up to 50 more years? undecided why not place his kids or Grand kids on salary for life? undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Ayostically: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
moscobabs:
na now they suppose remember ham

U ova correct. Na nw dem knw say d guy dey. All na strategy sha

Nw they r beggin 4 votes. Politicians shakin urs hands b4 elections, shakin ur confidence after election
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by jsunex(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
boygeorge: As a mark of appreciation to their dedication to service as well as to the nation, President Goodluck Jonathan has directed the Minister of FCT Senator Bala Mohammed to give out flats in Abuja to Traffic Warden Solomon Dauda, Taxi driver Imeh Usuah, as well as head of the Presidential stewards Onuh Isaac Micheal.

He has also directed the Secretary to the Federal Government to immediately place Pa Micheal Taiwo Akinkunmi (designer of the Nigerian flag) on a salary scale of Special Assistant to the President for life.

In his closing remarks at the presentation of national awards to over 300 Nigerians, President Jonathan commended the honorees and urged them to see their honour as recognition of their service to the nation.

Only tin eva don by GEJ appreciated by me... luv ds

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
sarutobie:
nwa nnaa biko you don pass this kind talk..learn when to pick your battles(am assuming you are a budding e-tribal warrior)..this is certainly not one of those battles..dont be petty.

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by GogetterMD(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
He just deemed all this necessary after 6 years?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Agwoden(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
shiffynaani: All na wash!!!na now he suppose do am ni?we yorubas get sense o.unlike our ibo brothers,you can't use small thing to

say no to badluck come 2015
But was there a president that was yoruba before GEJ came to power?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
drauj: Weldone Jonathan. God bless u.
Even those of us in APC appreciate that gesture.
ApC......complaining since d time of Lord lugard...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by badpeople: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
utytill: make dem better do it than talk.gej na talk n do sha.gud news n fresh air till 2019.
Thank you my Broda, that's how federal govt caucus, kabal, kabalistic animals will make pronouncement, at the end of day, they will start doing hide and seek, liars, bad people
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by dotcomnamename: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ok
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by rosette08: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
smileyNice one Mr President

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Etosonc(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
moscobabs:
na now they suppose remember ham
badbelle .All The Pass Gorvmt Dat Did`t Do It, What Did U Do To Dem?
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Orikinla(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Good political PR for 2015 presidential election.
[size=18pt]
60 Minutes with the Man Who Designed Nigerian Flag
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/60-minutes-with-the-man-who-designed-nigerian-flag/160096/[/size]

As a student, he went through the tutelage of late Pa Emmanuel Alayande and also retired as Assistant Superintendent of Agriculture in the Oyo State ministry. But Pa Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi would be remembered as a national icon who designed Nigerian flag in 1959 when he was barely 23. Though, an unsung Nigerian hero, FUNKE OLAODE caught up with Pa Akinkunmi at his Ibadan Oyo State home and unveils the man whose name has become synonymous with the national symbol

Growing up in a polygamous setting
I was born in May 1936 in Ibadan, Oyo State in the then Western Region to the family of the late Pa Akinkunmi. When I was born, my father was working in a foreign firm, PZ in the North while my mother was a petty trader. He was a polygamist with three wives and 10 children. Among my father’s 10 children, my mother had three. So it was interesting growing up in a polygamous setting. Ironically, we didn’t experience acrimony associated with polygamy because my father, as the head of the family was in charge. What really helped was that the children didn’t grow up together because by the time I was getting older, some had finished secondary school and moved to Lagos to seek for greener pasture. So, with an educated father, going to school wasn’t a problem. My father retired from his work while I was still a toddler but still played his role well as a father in ensuring that our school fees were paid on time. Apart from his pension, which he collected at his retirement, he was a very wise man who invested heavily in property. With that, he was able to sustain his family.
Early education
I began my early education in the North. After my father’s retirement, he came down to the West and I was re-enrolled at Baptist Day School, IdI-Ikan in Ibadan. Coming to Ibadan was a great relief because of the harsh condition in the North. As kids, we coped well. I finished from Baptist Day School in 1949.

Memorable childhood events
We were still in the North when the war broke out but still experienced a bit of it. Every child that was born in my era would have recollection of the second world war of 1939 to 1945. I was about three years when the war broke out. So, I wasn’t conscious of that era. By the time it ended in 1945, I was about nine years and I had a vivid recollection of how soldiers were being drafted to the war or kept vigil in many parts of the town. When it was tensed, we would ask to stay at a particular location. We experienced that till the war ended.

I didn’t play pranks as a kid
I couldn’t afford to display any youthful exuberance because my father was a disciplinarian. He was so disciplined that he didn’t indulge us or spare the rod. And if you wanted to proof stubborn, he always had his cane at his disposal and one gets slashed. In a way, this put us in check not to play pranks. Nevertheless, we usually engaged in one or two. For instance, whenever we were asked to fetch water; we would go to flowing streams at the end of the town pretending that we were looking for clean water. In the process, we would use the opportunity to swim. Coming home would be a problem because our red eyes would give us away. As kids, we had a way of escaping my parent’s wrath.

Schooling
I finished from Baptist Day School Idi-kan in 1949 and proceeded to Ibadan Grammar School (IGS) in 1950. IGS was a mini Nigeria because people came from all over the country. I met the likes of Chief Sokan, Mr. Williams, Goodie Ibru, and the late Chief Dr. Omonigbeyin and so on. It was a highly competitive school and I was privileged to be among the ‘privileged’. I was lucky that my father was well established because he was able to take care of my school fees. As said earlier, he had properties and he appointed caretakers to look and monitor them. The money accrued at the end of the day was able to take care for our needs as students. It was interesting to be tutored and groomed under our principal then, the late Papa Alayande who took over from Bishop Akinyele, the founder of the school. Pa Alayande was a good and committed teacher. He was a disciplinarian who always wanted the best for his students. And when you look at the caliber of people who went through IGS all of them turned out well. Again, some of our teachers were expatriates. With Pa Alayande coupled with their (expatriates) efforts, we enjoyed the best of education of that era.

Beginning a career
I left IGS in 1955 to chart a career path for myself. I took appointment as an agriculturist at the Western Region Secretariat in Ibadan as a civil servant. Although, I wanted to go further but there was no money to pursue such luxury of higher learning. After working for a few years, there was this yearning for higher education which I pursued. I had the privilege to travel abroad and attended Norwood Technical College in London where I studied electrical engineering. You would wonder what an agriculturist was doing in engineering…well, they both fall under science. My certificate actually gave me the intuition to go into engineering as a science student. So, I was excited when I finally secured admission to go to England which was another terrain. Coming from Ibadan, an ancient city, I was blown away with the level of infrastructural development and at the same time I exercised caution. It was a cold environment but I was able to cope because I was in good health and we saw the opportunity of a sound education, which foundation had been laid back home at IGS. We had good teachers. As a matter of fact, a couple of them were expatriates. So, schooling in London was like an extension of my secondary school. You know at IGS, we had adapted to them teaching us through the nose. So we didn’t find it difficult to comprehend what we were being taught and didn’t find it strange when academic commenced in a foreign land.

Coming back to Nigeria from England
There was opportunity to stay back in England after my studies, but there was this spirit of patriotism in people like us to come back home. After my training at Norwood Technical College, London, I returned to Nigeria in 1963 and went back to the agricultural department at the secretariat in Ibadan to continue where I stopped. I coped very well as a returnee because there was this urge to contribute one’s quota to the development of the state and Nigeria at large. I worked as a civil servant till 1994 and retired as Assistant Superintendent of Agric.

Designing Nigeria’s Flag
I was in England when I got involved in what stands me out today as ‘Mr. Flag Man’. I was in the Library when I saw an advertisement in Daily Times (Nigerian Newspaper) in the late 50s. I saw this advertisement looking for somebody to design National Flag which would be used for independence celebration in Nigeria in October 1960. I took part in the competition and sent it to Nigeria. My entry was dropped at the then legislative chambers, the Tafawa Balewa now Race Course. Fortunately, my design was picked among 2000 participants from all over. Few weeks later, a letter was sent to me in England that my design won. I felt elated and on top of the world that I had done something significant for my country. When you are talking about inspiration, I can tell you that God is the greatest inspirator. But designing an acceptable design that is still being used 53 years on was borne out of my experience as a Nigerian. One couldn’t have expected a science student to be able to come up with such design that has become a national symbol. I was a science student who was involved in technical drawing of equipment. Also, my observation back home, going to school and later going to work and my day-to-day activities actually helped me. The people I lived with during my school days coupled with my experience as an artist helped me to be able to fabricate that design.

I won 100 pounds for designing Nigeria’s flag
I sent in my entry to Nigeria and moved on with my studies in England. I was surprised, elated and excited when my name was announced as the winner. I was about 23 years old and it was such a great honour for me. Actually, I didn’t know I would win. I won a prize of a hundred pounds. The presentation was carried out at the Nigerian embassy in London. And it has been in use since then. But here I am at 77, I have not been recognized or given national honour beyond a 100 pounds received 53 years ago in London. The only time I was remembered was in 2010 when Nigeria celebrated her Golden Jubilee. I was among the 50 nominees that President Goodluck Jonathan presented with a Gold Medal and a certificate. There was a time a group of students honoured me and added MON in front of my name in the posters. I was embarrassed and I came out that I have not been giving a MON or national recognition. I am happy that in my life time I am still being celebrated by people who felt I have contributed to my country. Recently, August 23rd to be precise, the Nigeria-Britain Association celebrated me in Lagos in appreciation of my involvement with regards to the designing of the Nigerian flag years ago. In attendance were Mrs. Francesca Emanuel CON, Chief Keith Richards, MD of Promasidor Nigeria Limited, Mr. Mike Purves, director United Kingdom Trade and Investment amongst others. Mr. Ed Keazor, a blogger and historian gave a presentation of my life. I was humbled that someone somewhere still cares. Nevertheless, the best moment of my life was still that exciting moment when my name was announced as the winner of Nigeria’s flag. It was a feat for me.

Getting personal
I came back to Nigeria in 1963 and in 1964 I went back to the secretariat and settled down as a civil servant. I was about 27 years when I came back, matured, had a regular income and there was this urge to start my own family. There was a young damsel who caught my fancy. Her name was Kudirat. She was a trader, selling kitchen utensils and materials. As a returnee I tried one or two educated ladies but I didn’t succeed. But one thing I realised in life is that in all facets of life (even beyond marriage) knowing what suits you. I courted her and we got married. The marriage is blessed with children. Some have graduated while some are still schooling.

Fulfilling life’s aspiration
Can any man fulfill life’s aspirations? My answer is no because we all aspire for greater things. I went to school, got a job, and have my family to interact with. In my case, I think to some degree, I can say well done. I thank God for playing a vital role in my life, passing through Nigeria and making an impact. Whether national recognition or not, I am sure when the names of Nigeria’s heroes are being mentioned, my name will be conspicuously present.

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by INFO70: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
What is Liar Mohammed saying?
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by 0955eb027(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Jona! Jona!! Jona!!!
Although its comin late o buh U do dis 1 well..
Al dem past president no c anytin do for dis papa...

Buh all na campaign strategy...
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by whitecat1: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Bull pooh!

How old is the man? Why not give him a lump sum if you want to help him?

100,000 is just beer money, if you want to help him, hand him a check for 10m naira.
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by cegxie(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
He whom the cap fits... Let him wear it... GEJ, this cap really fit you... Ride on good man!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Elypsis(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Arghhhhhh @ last Pa Akinkunmi is truly honoured.....na dat 1 sweet me pass cos I've been praying ever since I knew who designed the national flag,dat he deserves better honour......that's the way it should be. He should be reckoned as an icon....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by sadiq4u6173: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER,.
pontirock: Abeg Tell Am O, D Man Wey Don Reach Age He Wan Go Rest For Heaven
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by snapshot: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is a noble move,just wandering why our past head of states and presidents did not do anything to help this great Nigerian.
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by RAO1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
politics! but this is not the first independence day Mr president ll celebrate.... why now?
...Anyway, Tnx for that.... papa's house @ Oke ado in Ibadan ll look better again
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by oluwashedy: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Does it mean tha pa akinkunmi &family will keep receiving salary after death?
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Sunday17: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nice move by Mr president.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by lakesider(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
this forum is full of pdp and apc e-rat .they defend glaring evil.i want you to know u cant continue to be in their payroll forever .i am sure the spill over of all this evil u support on nairaland affect you.plz lets be objective ,evil has no two names,good has no two name.lets reject evil anf support good deed irrespective of who our paymaster is.pdp nd apc will die somday, but nigeria will remain

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by miqos02(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
ok
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by esere826: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Great move by Jonathan
we should reward virtues that make folks patriotic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa / Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet / Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.