Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,929 members, 7,922,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:39 PM

Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward (63570 Views)

Obiano's Wife Gives Bungalow Houses To Widows In Anambra - Photos / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch / I’m Not Expecting Anything From Govt - Pa Taiwo Akinkunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by herryolu: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
watching that man going to receive the award l cried honestly I had never felt that emotional watch tv except while growing up that we watch India film n cannot help but cry.but today broke that record for me l wept for d man n my country Nigeria especially when the man introduced him as Nigeria flag design.the best news l heard today was placing the man on lifetime salary though it was rather late but am happy for the man n it shows Jonathan still have a bit of human feelings

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Adeyinka123: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Infact, I'm so impressed at peace in my heart because of this. May GOD bless JONATHAN for this long-awaited fit. I love you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by nigerianvenom(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
thank u sir.u've brought joy and hope to d hopeless and "joyless".ur good deeds shall be rewarded by God.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Johncuppa(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
And wat of seun osewa
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by ajalaolanr(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Since return to democratic rule, this is the only thing the PDP Govt has done to deserve applause , but this man has very little time left on this earth, is he gonna live for ever as the president as said that he'd be paid salary forever? This should have been well though of and such gesture be extended to the mans children and lineage....just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by niceguy20: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is belated but welcome.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by nigerianvenom(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
thank u sir.u've brought joy and hope to d hopeless and "joyless".ur good deeds shall be rewarded by God..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by ajalaolanr(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yet again, this smells like a political stunt baring in mind elections are knocking, why has this man not been honored since Gej got into power?, just saying!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by maizux: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Are you sure this is not a political publicity stunt to win some hearts of the masses for nxt years votes.
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by jesusjewel1(f): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
moscobabs:
na now they suppose remember ham
I'm telling u....Na now day break... Dis man has suffered, living in acute penury. Thank God Mr President remembered u!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by freshness2020: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
herryolu: watching that man going to receive the award l cried honestly I had never felt that emotional watch tv except while growing up that we watch India film n cannot help but cry.but today broke that record for me l wept for d man n my country Nigeria especially when the man introduced him as Nigeria flag design.the best news l heard today was placing the man on lifetime salary though it was rather late but am happy for the man n it shows Jonathan still have a bit of human feelings
Same here man.. I watched how he struggled to place his foot at the podium to get his award! The daughter nearly cried!.. To be honest I nearly shed tears! Thank ♈όϋ Jonathan! ♈όϋ re the man for the People!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by judedwriter(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
hertz9te: Very touching story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,am i the only one who feels that gej......is just rallying up votes for next year?..i may not be his biggest fan.......but hell ive seen the others.
If na votes he dey rally for, I no blame am. Dat seat dey very sweet cheesy if u seat on am for just 24 hours, ur life could change quick-quick.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
aaronson: He's so good at giving awards and visiting for condolences but doesn't have an assertive mind to rule Nigeria if they let this guy go for another term he would just do what he knows how to do best ofcourse condolence visits and award giving

are u this daft?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by adonis89(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
date1816: And we shall turn to whatever deeds (the disbelievers, polytheists and sinners) did, and shall turn these deeds into scattered particles of floating dusts. Qur'ani 25: 23. Yes, indeed, Allah Has said The Truth. Their scheme has certainly come to nothing. They have been planning for decades against us. Severally caught in assorted security uniforms, using lethal weapons, killing and maiming us and destroying our property. We hardly identify the perpetrators. Now, The Almighty , Who never sleeps, Has identified them. A private jet, an enormous catche of cash, a pastor, an Israeli and two anti-Muslims indigenes. Allahu Akbar!
clap fo urself 4 such reasoning. Ode

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Ghost01(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nice gesture!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nonybb: GEJ trying to please the Yorubas. Why did he place Ojukwu on the same enrolement judging that he saved one important ethnic group from a genocide perpetuated by General Benjamin Adekunle
U sound confused..hope u are okey?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by destante(f): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Now this was long overdue. Very thoughtful. But I'm I thinking its because of the coming elections
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by McLove(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
he is now a SA to the president nah[quote author=dridowu]After how many years ? Anyway better late than never , they should rememtber to repaint his house in Ibadan also because that is what government have been doing for him since all this years.
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Baawaa(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Jonathan,this will not change my mind,I will not make the mistake I made in 2011 come 2015.On behalf of Pa Akinwunmi,GEJ thank you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by olaoluwajosh: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
See my friend behind his dad. .see u on church on sunday..
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by millionboi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chai nw wen d man don dey nearly go na him dis kind tin dey com....ope thy kip it up
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by lastpage: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
smithsydny: thunder go fire anypeson wa say Gej neva try. Wch useless head of state / president eva remember dat man. GEJ TILL ANY TIME U FEEL LIKE STEPING DWN.

Thunder ke?

So, after over ten years as an Executive (4yrs Deputy/Gov, 2yrs VeePee, 2yrs to complete Yar Ardua's term, now 4th year into his own Presidency) or lets just say about 6years in Aso rock, he suddenly develops a "moment of reality", (afterall elections are around the corner) to give an old man his dues (that l appreciate all the same), everyone must now PRAISE SING HIM or else "Thunder go fire" them that do not, right?

How foolish and easily PLEASED DECEIVED my people are?
Even if they have "uninterrupted" electricity for only 24 hours in one week....... you will sing then wearing Aso Ebi, to dance in the village market because their Governor is coming to visit! grin grin

If President dashes them one Mini Bus, after increasing the price of Petrol by 300%, you see them dancing and rolling on the floor like they just won the Lottery!
I love Nigerians, they are the easiest people to RULE in this world, as a leader, you dont even have to be concerned about their welfare, just throw some crumbs at them and that is it - They will sing your praises all day long!

By the way, GEJ never try at all, in my own dictionary! WHY?

1.) I want our girls back ASAP
2.) I want him to STOP appointing CONFIRMED THIEVES into his Cabinet and surrounding himself with such wolves
3.) I want him to attend to federal Roads like the Lagos Ibadan 9that one too has been pending sicne God knows when!)
4.) I want him to ensure Doctors are paid as at when due and let him equip Hospitals (at least the Federal ones)
5.) I want him to take a bold step concerning lecturers and their pay (sort out that problem and end these incessant strikes once and for all)
6.) I want him to STOP playing Politics with our Military. Heis the C-in-C and needs to act like one.
7.) I want him to ensure that the next election is free an dfair, STOP using our military to intimidate opponents as he tried to do in Osun State!
8.) I want him to STOP reading his speeches like he is a stammerer! he is a PHD for God's sake. Try "practice-reading" it in advance, at least.
9.) I want him to put in policies and follow through, on Agricultural development within the country (like set-up and fund mechanised farm settlements complete with Machines and all modern amenities of life, to attract graduates ready to work)
10) I want him to STOP selling our national Assets (in the name of privitisation) to his cronies! Oil blocks who are not professionals in those field and know next to nothing about managing such Industries. Al they do is "strip" the Coys of its assets and abandon it ( Nepa, NITEL, Steel Mills, e.t.c)

I can go on and on but let me pause here, maybe l will be able to say "he is trying"...!
I am waiting outside for that your Thunder wey wan fire me sha!
grin grin wink undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Amhappy(f): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Well done Mr President. If you were doing like this before,i for no dey vex for you. Baba enjoy ur money jare.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by zonax(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nice of him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Legendoscar2: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
moscobabs:

You're right but at least somebody remember am NOW....and e come him good luck grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Lucasbalo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
As much as I like to criticize the President for his mismanagement and corruption , on this, I will commend him. No animose against the President , it's just the handling of the country like the presidents before him that is appalling . Kudos to him on this one though. I hope he gets others that deserve this kind of gratuities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by montecarlo(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
ifaoni: gud one, so this man can tink?
This guy is a thief. A real SCAM. Do not fall for him. I REPEAT. Do not fall for him!!! SCAM ALERT!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
..jk
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by esmarcq(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
alas..... he is recognised

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by roxell120(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
wel deserved.his bro was there for eight years oooo.ban me if u like

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by yomanovic: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
moscobabs:

Nigeriansssss!!!!!!!! Nothing will ever satisfy Nigerians. The designer of the national flag has been there during the tenures of our past leaders from independence but no body deemed it fit. Someone has done and yet its still met with negative comments.
I am not a fan of Mr Preseident at all but am not a blind supporter of the opposition.
Its high time we begin to develop a positive attitude towards ourselves because we are very very poor in that particular department.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by creekman(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is the only Good thing this president has done as far as I am concerned. Well done Mr President.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace / Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.