Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,615 members, 7,911,593 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Spiritual Controls The Physical - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (24204 Views)

5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / Idahosa The Spiritual Father Of Chris Okafor, A Generation Of Fake Prophets / Unbelievable: Even In Jail, Rev King Still Controls Minds Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spiritual Controls The Physical by Loveaflame(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
All physical activities are simply a reflection of what goes on in the spirit realm. There are two basic forces in the spirit realm that controls the activities of men and they are the Force of Light which refers to God's kingdom and the Force of Darkness which refers to the kingdom of satan.These two forces seek to rule the affairs of men.

Man is really a spiritual entity enclosed in a gross material body.The real man is his his spirit. The Bible told us in Genesis 2 that man was made from the dust of the earth and God breathed into him and he became a living soul having a spirit also. Man can relate with his physical environment with his brain and relate with the spiritual with the spirit while the soul is a door way or a middle man between the spiritual and the physical.

Man as a spiritual being is what really counts in life. Until you take your spiritual life serious life in the physical may not express God's divine purpose for one. The spiritual rules over the physical.This is the real reason many are fascinated about the supernatural.The many who are getting involved in mysticism,cultism,metaphysics,psychics phenomenon all attest to the superiority of the supernatural.

Even scientist who deny the existence of God are gradually coming to terms that life is beyond the electrons or protons in an atom.They now believe there are things beyond the human senses.There are deep research going on on esoteric studies.The things beyond the human senses is the spiritual world.Even the dreams people have are a simple reflection of the spiritual realm.Dreams really reveals the spiritual activities going on in the spirit realm.

Many lives are not what it ought to be because their spiritual world is controlled by negative forces.The forces of evil are fully out to frustrate human especially as it regards the person of Christ which they vehemently resist. The massive hatred against the name and person of Jesus is more than just sentiment,it is something that is backed up by evil beings.

There are many who don't know their lives may not express more than what they are in the spirit realm. You are just a simple reflection of your person in the realm of the spirit.Until you overcome in the spirit realm you will never move unto a glorious life.It is more than achieving financial success which though only few have been able to achieve.It is more of fulfilling your divine mandate in God.

Going to church alone will not give you victory.Neither do praying and fasting alone will do the magic.The Bible declares in Hosea 4:6 that God's people are destroyed due to lack of KNOWLEDGE.Spiritual revelations bring revolutions into your life. It takes spiritual foresight to change your life-set.Ignorance is an expensive good that one can't afford to pay the price. What you don't know is greater than you.If your life has not changed or progressed into what you want it to be it simply means there are thing you are still ignorant of spiritually.

There are many though who have gone the pathway of the supernatural that is outside the realm of light but such is just a counterfeit of God its end result is always disastrous. Any supernatural knowledge outside the person of Christ can never bring that total change in one's godly life and give total peace also.Life outside Christ will always end in crisis.

Accepting Jesus is the doorway to the greatest force in the universe.Confessing Jesus is not the issue but living in the full consciousness of who He is and what you are in Him is what can give you true spiritual victory over the forces of evil.When you are made strong in Him controlling and overcoming all evil forces in your life become a piece of cake.

This is the reason the forces of evil have manipulated many not to accept the person of Christ and to also manipulate those who claim to accept Him not to live for Him or grow in Him.When Jesus is well rooted in your life, spiritual warfare that many engage in to overcome the forces of darkness takes on a new dimension.Your spiritual warfare this time around is with divine instruction and direction.You don't just waste your saliva in shouting and crying in prayers,you pray with divine accuracy and that makes you rule your spiritual realm.

Your physical life will definitely change as you get it right spiritually. You now rule your world because you have been made a king according to Revelation 1:6.The forces of darkness know too well how to brainwash people to relax and take spiritual issues with the hands of levity.This is reflected in the degree of immorality and unrighteousness among those who claim to follow the Master Jesus.Such lives of sins are no threat and no match to the forces of darkness.

You can only dominate the spiritual realm when the forces of darkness has no point of contact with you whether via your background or your careless lifestyle.One sign that you will notice if you have truly dominated your spiritual realm is the kind of dreams you have because that is the easiest access to the spirit world.Supernatural knowledge is needed for your victory.Spiritual warfare base on prophetic instructions is the easiest way to overcome spiritual battles.There are many books written on spiritual issues but there are few books that truly give solid results.Just check the link below to explore some of them.

http://apostlefrancisministries..com/2014/09/the-uncommon-books-are-out-after-many.html

3 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
There is nothing spiritual because everything is physical , it is those that are beyond the realm of human knowledge and comprehension we tagged spiritual but verily when our faculty get uplifted , we will all see clearly and be able to identify the properties embedded in a matter that makes it behave the way it does !!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical by edogho(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
donroxy: There is nothing spiritual because everything is physical , it is those that are beyond the realm of human knowledge and comprehension we tagged spiritual but verily when our faculty get uplifted , we will all see clearly and be able to identify the properties embedded in a matter that makes it behave the way it does !!
even if d op's mixing things up here, just say u don't know and pass... just take a look at nature, and u'll see how wrong ur idea is. there is up and down, male and female, on and off, light and dark buh when it comes to physical, u so-called logical minded guys will want to rebuff any notion of d other side of d coin. be like me, and just say u don't know and u're not interested and give way..
Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
edogho: even if d op's mixing things up here, just say u don't know and pass... just take a look at nature, and u'll see how wrong ur idea is. there is up and down, male and female, on and off, light and dark buh when it comes to physical, u so-called logical minded guys will want to rebuff any notion of d other side of d coin. be like me, and just say u don't know and u're not interested and give way..
Taaa, GOD will never make me be like you .... !! tongue

The reason why some norms are referred as spiritual is simply because they are beyond logical realm of humanbeing but we have seen some extra-ordinary human who have been able to interract with some terrestial beings e.g pastors, priests and imams ...... We all tagged such interractions spiritual because the axioms behind them has not been logically proved and when they get proved, it is not spiritual anymore !!!
Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical by edogho(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
donroxy: Taaa, GOD will never make me be like you .... !! tongue

The reason why some norms are referred as spiritual is simply because they are beyond logical realm of humanbeing but we have seen some extra-ordinary human who have been able to interract with some terrestial beings e.g pastors, priests and imams ...... We all tagged such interractions spiritual because the axioms behind them has not been logically proved and when they get proved, it is not spiritual anymore !!!
not wanting to be like me is entirely ur loss cheesy. i don't know how u understand d term spiritual buh still i don't think i'm interested in knowing what u understand d term to be, esp since u don't want to be like me(gifted)
Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
edogho: not wanting to be like me is entirely ur loss cheesy. i don't know how u understand d term spiritual buh still i don't think i'm interested in knowing what u understand d term to be, esp since u don't want to be like me(gifted)
Edogho , u no well at all at all .... U would wish to even be 50% of me ..... Biko nu ooo , come and see Edogho ... !!!

I just gave you my concept and understanding of spiritualism now give yours , let hear ya view na cuz Me I aint that dude that a pastor will just be feeding philosophy and SpiriKoko.... U must be talking Logic even God is LOGICAL !!
Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical by edogho(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
donroxy: Edogho , u no well at all at all .... U would wish to even be 50% of me ..... Biko nu ooo , come and see Edogho ... !!!

I just gave you my concept and understanding of spiritualism now give yours , let hear ya view na cuz Me I aint that dude that a pastor will just be feeding philosophy and SpiriKoko.... U must be talking Logic even God is LOGICAL !!
don let me study naw. i already understand u truth *touches tongue with finger and points to d sky*. pastors either know d truth and are hiding it or they're dumb. so leave matter for mathias make u go sleep, me wan study... u don't want to discuss logic with me true..we go talk this matter later
Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical by Kay17: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Loveaflame: All physical activities are simply a reflection of what goes on in the spirit realm. There are two basic forces in the spirit realm that controls the activities of men and they are the Force of Light which refers to God's kingdom and the Force of Darkness which refers to the kingdom of satan.These two forces seek to rule the affairs of men.

Man is really a spiritual entity enclosed in a gross material body.The real man is his his spirit. The Bible told us in Genesis 2 that man was made from the dust of the earth and God breathed into him and he became a living soul having a spirit also. Man can relate with his physical environment with his brain and relate with the spiritual with the spirit while the soul is a door way or a middle man between the spiritual and the physical.

Man as a spiritual being is what really counts in life. Until you take your spiritual life serious life in the physical may not express God's divine purpose for one. The spiritual rules over the physical.This is the real reason many are fascinated about the supernatural.The many who are getting involved in mysticism,cultism,metaphysics,psychics phenomenon all attest to the superiority of the supernatural.

Even scientist who deny the existence of God are gradually coming to terms that life is beyond the electrons or protons in an atom.They now believe there are things beyond the human senses.There are deep research going on on esoteric studies.The things beyond the human senses is the spiritual world.Even the dreams people have are a simple reflection of the spiritual realm.Dreams really reveals the spiritual activities going on in the spirit realm.

Many lives are not what it ought to be because their spiritual world is controlled by negative forces.The forces of evil are fully out to frustrate human especially as it regards the person of Christ which they vehemently resist. The massive hatred against the name and person of Jesus is more than just sentiment,it is something that is backed up by evil beings.

There are many who don't know their lives may not express more than what they are in the spirit realm. You are just a simple reflection of your person in the realm of the spirit.Until you overcome in the spirit realm you will never move unto a glorious life.It is more than achieving financial success which though only few have been able to achieve.It is more of fulfilling your divine mandate in God.

Going to church alone will not give you victory.Neither do praying and fasting alone will do the magic.The Bible declares in Hosea 4:6 that God's people are destroyed due to lack of KNOWLEDGE.Spiritual revelations bring revolutions into your life. It takes spiritual foresight to change your life-set.Ignorance is an expensive good that one can't afford to pay the price. What you don't know is greater than you.If your life has not changed or progressed into what you want it to be it simply means there are thing you are still ignorant of spiritually.

There are many though who have gone the pathway of the supernatural that is outside the realm of light but such is just a counterfeit of God its end result is always disastrous. Any supernatural knowledge outside the person of Christ can never bring that total change in one's godly life and give total peace also.Life outside Christ will always end in crisis.

Accepting Jesus is the doorway to the greatest force in the universe.Confessing Jesus is not the issue but living in the full consciousness of who He is and what you are in Him is what can give you true spiritual victory over the forces of evil.When you are made strong in Him controlling and overcoming all evil forces in your life become a piece of cake.

This is the reason the forces of evil have manipulated many not to accept the person of Christ and to also manipulate those who claim to accept Him not to live for Him or grow in Him.When Jesus is well rooted in your life, spiritual warfare that many engage in to overcome the forces of darkness takes on a new dimension.Your spiritual warfare this time around is with divine instruction and direction.You don't just waste your saliva in shouting and crying in prayers,you pray with divine accuracy and that makes you rule your spiritual realm.

Your physical life will definitely change as you get it right spiritually. You now rule your world because you have been made a king according to Revelation 1:6.The forces of darkness know too well how to brainwash people to relax and take spiritual issues with the hands of levity.This is reflected in the degree of immorality and unrighteousness among those who claim to follow the Master Jesus.Such lives of sins are no threat and no match to the forces of darkness.

You can only dominate the spiritual realm when the forces of darkness has no point of contact with you whether via your background or your careless lifestyle.One sign that you will notice if you have truly dominated your spiritual realm is the kind of dreams you have because that is the easiest access to the spirit world.Supernatural knowledge is needed for your victory.Spiritual warfare base on prophetic instructions is the easiest way to overcome spiritual battles.There are many books written on spiritual issues but there are few books that truly give solid results.Just check the link below to explore some of them.

http://apostlefrancisministries..com/2014/09/the-uncommon-books-are-out-after-many.html

I strongly believe this is a snake oil solution. You have placed yourself in a position whereby you can't substantiate what you have said. Therefore it is a lie. Because there is no way you can prove the Spirit without the physical as a medium. On a fundamental level, the dichotomy of physical/spiritual is a false one.
Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
edogho: don let me study naw. i already understand u truth *touches tongue with finger and points to d sky*. pastors either know d truth and are hiding it or they're dumb. so leave matter for mathias make u go sleep, me wan study... u don't want to discuss logic with me true..we go talk this matter later
ehn ehn , abeg which level of education you wan study ... M.sc or PhD ..... Nna eh , you be oga ooo .... If say na B.sc and below .... Hmmm ... Ol'boy you aint it !

Larer buddy !

(1) (Reply)

Sellers Goods At Dunamis, Abuja Burnt / Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / Joshua Iginla Gives N5Million To Acid Bathe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.