Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,113 members, 7,899,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles (20911 Views)

FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday / Onigbinde Writes Keshi, Asks Him To Quit Super-Eagles Job / Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by Goke7: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
naijanoni:
Just stating d fact.
You were like he is also experiencing a drought at fenerbahce.
And i replied that 1 goal in only 3 starts this season isnt a drought.
He scored about 15goals in total last season.
I strongly criticized keshi for not inviting abiola dauda who is our most in-form striker in europe or uche/martins.
But i tell u put any of these strikers in our current team without creativity,they won't score too.
If emenike has been getting chances in matches and fluffing them or missing 1-on-1s/open net like ideye,that would be another thing.
But i cant remember when last emenike was provided a clear-cut chance at goal in the national team.

do you know that emenike was booed in his last match for fernabache when he was replaced? truth be told emenike is loosing form, the guys at fernabache can't be wrong and for me i only reckon with strikers who can score more than 20 goals per season, presently i don't think we have such talented strikers in the present class of super eagles be it uche, martins or whoever, we have just been managing what we have for some years now and that's why the present eagles can hardly score more than 2 goals in matches, when congo scored their third goal, i knew we were in soup already, this is not a coaching problem, we lack game changers in the present generation of eagles and until we get those game changers, no coach i repeat no coach be it foreign or local will have it easy coaching the eagles. Victor moses looks like a game changer but he is not consistent, he looses form too often.

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
dabossman:

My sentiments exactly. We are all complaining about Keshi today, but it was the same with Amodu, the same with Eguaveon, Lagerback and Siasia. We all keep blaming the coaches all the time; calling them proud, egoistic and bad man-managers. What about the attitude of the players to national team duty? Our players seem to have over-sized egos. Probably because we praise and pamper their under-performing a$$es too much. The same Keshi that plays you constantly through qualifiers to the World Cup. now decides not to start you for one game because you were late to camp and now he is a bad person.

Get over yourself dude. The last goal you scored for the team was in friggin' 2013 against Ethiopia and you expect the coach to smile at you?
It is funny how easy it is for people to criticise Coach Keshi and put the blame on Mikel.

Let me start with Mikel, he was clearly Nigeria's best player on the pitch against South Africa. Explain to me why Coach Keshi should criticise him to make Mikel haters happy?

As for Emenike, he was terrible. As for me, he was our worst player on the field.

If Coach Keshi complained about Emenike's performance, Emenike should hit the training field and improve his game.

Coach Keshi criticised Moses for losing form. Moses hit the training pitch and today, he is one of the best wingers in the English Premier League. He has been recalled by Coach Keshi.

Going to the media and complaining and threatening quitting is not the solution. Emenike should train, improve his game and team work play and the Coach will sing praises of his improved performances.

#TeamNacho.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by andyanders: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
wordychap: Good. This is between emenike n keshi, let keshi keep antagonizing his players let's see how he'll get results- always looking for someone to blame for his mishaps.

Well said my brother.Keshi is one of the biggest fools in the world.NFA should better look for a disciplined coach who has managerial skills to deal with his players. Keshi lack managerial skill and as such should not be capable of handling younger players if he cannot control the way he walk to the press to voice his blame on any player when he is not getting result.

He has been having problems with all the strikers in the team.Osaze, Ikechukwu Uche, Mba and bounch of other players.
Now I ask, why must someone in his capacity as a coach not manage crises?
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
andyanders:

Well said my brother.Keshi is one of the biggest fools in the world.NFA should better look for a disciplined coach who has managerial skills to deal with his players. Keshi lack managerial skill and as such should not be capable of handling younger players if he cannot control the way he walk to the press to voice his blame on any player when he is not getting result.

He has been having problems with all the strikers in the team.Osaze, Ikechukwu Uche, Mba and bounch of other players.
Now I ask, why must someone in his capacity as a coach not manage crises?
Why do you think Coach Clemens Westerhoff dropped a lot of top Super Eagles players and built a new side. Sometimes you let the players know they are not bigger than the team.

Coach Keshi got Osaze to apologise to the team and him. If that is not great managerial skills, what is?

Either they bend and conform to The Coaches policies or they leave the team and let others who respect the coach play for the team.

2 Likes

Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by abatically(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: It is funny how easy it is for people to criticise Coach Keshi and put the blame on Mikel.

Let me start with Mikel, he was clearly Nigeria's best player on the pitch. Explain to me why Coach Keshi should criticise him to make Mikel haters happy?

As for Emenike, he was terrible. As for me, he was our worst player on the field.

If Coach Keshi complained about Emenike's performance, Emenike should hit the training field and improve his game.

Coach Keshi criticised Moses for losing form. Moses hit the training pitch and today, he is one of the best wingers in the English Premier League. He has been recalled by Coach Keshi.

Going to the media and complaining and threatening quitting is not the solution. Emenike should train, improve his game and team work play and the Coach will sing praises of his improved performance.

#TeamNacho.

I couldn't have said it better. Nigerians see emenike as a 'God' and that he is indispensable. So they always blame the coach when the team is not performing. He ad a good afcon but since then he has really dropped form and his ego on the pitch cannot be over emphasized. He sees himself as an automatic selection and that is affecting him. Its time he gets the stick so he can sit up and play at the level we all want. We can't keep defending underperforming players. Mikel has been made a scapegoat, but Mikel is not the only underperforming player in the super eagles.

No manager, I repeat.. No coach will do wonders with this set of players. Ever since the class of 1994, we haven't had a solid team. It has been from one manager to another , always blaming the coaches and we haven't kept a coach for 3 years. Tell me how can we build a team? The likes of lagerback, bora milutinovic, siasia, onigbinde, etc were all fired. It is time we give coaches a chance and accept we do not have the right players to make us play the way we want. For 20 years now we have put the blame on coaches, how about we accept the players are the one underperforming. Sack keshi today and we are back to square one because the next coach will be sacked after the nations cup and the cycle continues.

No player is indispensable. Redondo was dropped from the 1998 world cup squad for Argentina. I can remember Ferguson dropping Rooney to favor welbeck in champions league. Even Joe Hart was dropped by by pellegrini and it made him sit up and come back stronger.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by mrvictor: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Keshi had issues with the best of Togolese squad while he coached Togo; Emmanuel Adebayor and co . Keshi is having same problems with the best of his Eagles players; Osaze, Emenike, Ike Uche and others. Then I think, Keshi is the problem!
Keshi is the bad workman that quarrels with his tools.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
everything
Joniboi: what can he offer?
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by dabossman(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
mrvictor: Keshi had issues with the best of Togolese squad while he coached Togo; Emmanuel Adebayor and co . Keshi is having same problems with the best of his Eagles players; Osaze, Emenike, Ike Uche and others. Then I think, Keshi is the problem!
Keshi is the bad workman that quarrels with his tools.

Have you stopped to think that African players are the problem? That they don't respect their coaches, especially when he is an African like them? How many times has Adebayor quit the Togolese team, only to return later? Did the same Osaze not have issues with Lagerback and Siasia? Did you not hear of how Kevin Prince Boateng insulted the Ghanaian coach at the last World Cup?

How many of them have the liver to do so at their European clubs? We've heard of Wayne Rooney, Ronaldo, Beckham, Jaap Stam and co having issues with Ferguson in his days at Man Utd. Does that mean Ferguson is a bad man-manager?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by Akiika: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Keshi is so arrogant! even if this guy is not producing result (so also is the other SE players) should the coach be making noise about it? or invite another capable hand? Maybe the coach himself is incompetent. The fact that you won an amateurish competition such as AFCON does not make you a good coach...Keshi is as mediocre as his players.
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Begonia: That's what true fans do. They support and constructively criticize. If he can't handle that then maybe he should take a walk!

EDITED: op, why didn't you put the full story before? So it was actually Keshi he was referring to. I'm not surprised. Keshi is so bad at managing his players. He's always having problems with one player or the other. NFF had better do something about this egomaniac. Osaze, IK Uche, now Emenike. The problem is obviously Keshi not the players!
Well said gbamm!!! Keshi is our problem. De earlier he is removed de better for us
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Ezyp: I bet 90% above me just read the title before commenting
those re future leaders and family heads, they re still juveniles n dat's why they reason the way they do. there is a sayin, wat an elder sees sitting down might be quite difficult for a child to see while standing.....
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by edi287: 5:37am On Oct 03, 2014
If emenike said this, then i'm very very disappointed in him. You'd expect a player of his status to take criticism on board and try to improve.

Not a fan of Keshi, but i don't see what he did wrong here.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by oxladekosc: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2014
I sure say u no go sabi play plastic!!!!!! Enter field go replace am
Azazi: abegi quit wetin u dey play before
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by Goke7: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2014
abatically:

I couldn't have said it better. Nigerians see emenike as a 'God' and that he is indispensable. So they always blame the coach when the team is not performing. He ad a good afcon but since then he has really dropped form and his ego on the pitch cannot be over emphasized. He sees himself as an automatic selection and that is affecting him. Its time he gets the stick so he can sit up and play at the level we all want. We can't keep defending underperforming players. Mikel has been made a scapegoat, but Mikel is not the only underperforming player in the super eagles.

No manager, I repeat.. No coach will do wonders with this set of players. Ever since the class of 1994, we haven't had a solid team. It has been from one manager to another , always blaming the coaches and we haven't kept a coach for 3 years. Tell me how can we build a team? The likes of lagerback, bora milutinovic, siasia, onigbinde, etc were all fired. It is time we give coaches a chance and accept we do not have the right players to make us play the way we want. For 20 years now we have put the blame on coaches, how about we accept the players are the one underperforming. Sack keshi today and we are back to square one because the next coach will be sacked after the nations cup and the cycle continues.

No player is indispensable. Redondo was dropped from the 1998 world cup squad for Argentina. I can remember Ferguson dropping Rooney to favor welbeck in champions league. Even Joe Hart was dropped by by pellegrini and it made him sit up and come back stronger.

Thank you very much Sir, our players are just average, when they score one goal, they give themselves ballon dor and they begin to drop form and when the coach rebuke them they run to the media to cry, this must stop.

One will expect that after emenike scored a set piece against ivory coast at the last afcon, by now every defence in the world should be wary if emenike is about to take a set piece, but what do we have now, 'mediocrity extravaganza', he's no longer seen as a terror to african sides. In the hey days of okocha and Yekini we all look forward whenever they are about to take set pieces. Our current players are fumbling and they can't keep blaming a coach who has paid his dues as an ex player for their failures, thats too childlish!

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by Goke7: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: It is funny how easy it is for people to criticise Coach Keshi and put the blame on Mikel.

Let me start with Mikel, he was clearly Nigeria's best player on the pitch against South Africa. Explain to me why Coach Keshi should criticise him to make Mikel haters happy?

Going to the media and complaining and threatening quitting is not the solution. Emenike should train, improve his game and team work play and the Coach will sing praises of his improved performances.

#TeamNacho.

emenike, onazi, omeruo, oboabona, ejide were all woeful especially against congo but because these players are Nigerian fans favourites, keshi was blamed instead, apart from ejide these are all our so called regulars that if they were dropped keshi will be beheaded, still most nigerians including so called big sports journalists ignored their performances and blamed the coach.

Enyeama was our best player at the world cup no doubt but the crucial goals we conceded against france and argentina were caused by him, keshi was objective enough to admit enyeama's mistakes but Nigerians will have none of that and heap insults on keshi.

Posterity will judge all of us soon!

1 Like

Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
No comment till I listens to keshi's own side of the story.
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by abatically(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Goke7:

emenike, onazi, omeruo, oboabona, ejide were all woeful especially against congo but because these players are Nigerian fans favourites, keshi was blamed instead, apart from ejide these are all our so called regulars that if they were dropped keshi will be beheaded, still most nigerians including so called big sports journalists ignored their performances and blamed the coach.

Enyeama was our best player at the world cup no doubt but the crucial goals we conceded against france and argentina were caused by him, keshi was objective enough to admit enyeama's mistakes but Nigerians will have none of that and heap insults on keshi.

Posterity will judge all of us soon!

Gbam. Until we start appreciating what we have, our football will never move forward. Our players are mediocre, but everyone puts the blame on the coach. The same coach that won the nations cup after 19 years of bareness. Everyone wants osaze. Onazi, omeruo, ambrose emenike,etc to play but nobody days anything when they play bad, its always 'blame it on keshi'. Keshi this, keshi that.

We have been sacking coaches since 1994 (20 years now ) with nothing to show for it. Recently Mikel has been made a scapegoat. Musa was hated by most Nigerians even when he puts up his best.. Not until his 2 goals against Argentina. But emenike, osaze and co are fans favorites and cannot be touched. This is the same problem with England national team. The likes of lampard and Gerrard where untouchable, thereby not giving others a chance. Instead of building a team around youth, they played the old players and this is why England can never win anything. Isn't it obvious Gerrard cost them against Uruguay, and now they have appointed Rooney ( another overrated spoilt brat) as team captain. With Rooney as captain it means he's automatic first choice even though they have better players to play his role ( sturridge is better striker, sterling and Berkeley are better no 10). How can they win?

We have passion in this country, but lack real talents, just like England. Sacking the coach will not solve this. I think keshi is trying to build a team to his taste, with players that are loyal and willing to play to his instructions. I think it is the way forward, no player is bigger than the team. This will take some time but the problem is we are all looking for instance success.

2 Likes

Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by Wheellz(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
cm yo tink of it. keshi has been building since 2012. WEN R WE GOING TO SEE A DECISIVE TEAM?
if he is dat gud afta d nations cup, confederations cup and worldcup wat v we seen in d team to recognize.
TRUTH B TLD. HE IS AVERAGE. OUR QUALIFIERS NEVA SHOWD POSITIV IMPACT R TEAM DAT KNWS EACH ODA VRY WEL.
I PRAY HE UPS HIS GAME
AFRICAN COACHES LAKS TACTICAL KNWHW.
DATS Y WE APPEAR STRNG TO EUROPEANS ND DEY JST CHNGE D GAME IN D NIK OF TYM.
BY NW WE r SUPPOSED TO B HITING DEM HARD I MEAN VRY HARD.
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by abatically(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Wheellz: cm yo tink of it. keshi has been building since 2012. WEN R WE GOING TO SEE A DECISIVE TEAM?
if he is dat gud afta d nations cup, confederations cup and worldcup wat v we seen in d team to recognize.
TRUTH B TLD. HE IS AVERAGE. OUR QUALIFIERS NEVA SHOWD POSITIV IMPACT R TEAM DAT KNWS EACH ODA VRY WEL.
I PRAY HE UPS HIS GAME

How are we supposed to be hitting them hard? How many genuine talents are in Africa? How many African players are world class? We don't even have a single world class player in Nigeria at the moment. U think football is only all about brute force? No wonder emenike is the best striker we have.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by dabossman(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
Wheellz: cm yo tink of it. keshi has been building since 2012. WEN R WE GOING TO SEE A DECISIVE TEAM?
I PRAY HE UPS HIS GAME

It took Joachim Low 8 years to build the squad that won the World Cup. he started with the team in 2006, went to Euro 2008 and 2012 and World Cup 2010 and they won nothing. In that space of time, trust me he wasn't using the same players throughout. He kept mixing and matching. Building a team never stops. If not European clubs, especially those who have won the Champions League like Barca, Bayern, Chelsea, Man Utd wouldn't continue buying players every season. They will just stick to the same set for the next 10 years.

I will agree with you to an extent that African coaches lack tactical know-how; but it may be a factor of not having quality players. African players generally lack tactical and technical ability. They are more know for their physical abilities. This is the main reason why African teams fail at global events, even when they are coached by good European managers.

We should focus more on building technically and tactically sound players from youth level. We take too much pride in the skills and talents exhibited on our streets, while Europeans are building their kids through scientific methods in their academies. That is why we cannot hit them hard.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by Marcelinho(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
It is regrettably lugubrious that keshi as decided / swear to spoil the Eagles camp before he finally quit. how on earth is a coach blaming his players every day for his own mishap, top coaches protect their players keshi is the opposite.
God help us!
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
Marcelinho: It is regrettably lugubrious that keshi as decided / swear to spoil the Eagles camp before he finally quit. how on earth is a coach blaming his players every day for his own mishap, top coaches protect their players keshi is the opposite.
God help us!
Ancelotti spared none of his team from the criticism, adding: "Some players played for themselves and tried difficult things. I'm angry with the whole team.
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11820/8649064/paris-saint-germain-chief-carlo-ancelotti-criticises-his-players

Mourinho, Ferguson, Guardiola have criticized their players in public.

It is just that our players are too big headed to take criticism.
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by Marcelinho(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Ancelotti spared none of his team from the criticism, adding: "Some players played for themselves and tried difficult things. I'm angry with the whole team.
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11820/8649064/paris-saint-germain-chief-carlo-ancelotti-criticises-his-players

Mourinho, Ferguson, Guardiola have criticized their players in public.

It is just that our players are too big headed to take criticism.

I understand wat u mean but u will never see the gesture that keshi has exhibit among world top coach, say today real Madrid lost acelotti blamed pepe, tomorrow he comes out to say marcelo is not playing to instructions before u know he say casilas is not consistent, dat can't happen instead he will try to settle behind camera
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by Marcelinho(m): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Why do you think Coach Clemens Westerhoff dropped a lot of top Super Eagles players and built a new side. Sometimes you let the players know they are not bigger than the team.

Coach Keshi got Osaze to apologise to the team and him. If that is not great managerial skills, what is?

Either they bend and conform to The Coaches policies or they leave the team and let others who respect the coach play for the team.

others like? mention one u know can fit in, see let stop supporting all this nonsense, Italy has balotely with attitude issue but never as he been drop because the coach knows Wen he is in the pitch he perform well or r u telling me they don't have other credible attackers?
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Marcelinho:

others like? mention one u know can fit in, see let stop supporting all this nonsense, Italy has balotely with attitude issue but never as he been drop because the coach knows Wen he is in the pitch he perform well or r u telling me they don't have other credible attackers?
An Inter source told Goal.com: “Balotelli wasn’t called because he had a massive argument with Mourinho. They are having a personal feud and even though Mourinho thinks he is talented, he has made it clear that he will not tolerate his terrible attitude.

“Mourinho had enough of his behaviour and couldn’t risk jeopardizing the most important game of [Inter’s] season.”
http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2010/03/16/1835256/exclusive-jose-mourinho-dropped-inter-striker-mario
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Marcelinho:

You make it look like because Emenike played great, others can not play for the team.

Osaguona Ighodaro came in against the South African side and played better than Emenike. He even spurred the team to play better.

If Emenike is too big to respect the coach, he can stay with his club at Turkey.
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:01am On Oct 04, 2014
Marcelinho:

I understand wat u mean but u will never see the gesture that keshi has exhibit among world top coach, say today real Madrid lost acelotti blamed pepe, tomorrow he comes out to say marcelo is not playing to instructions before u know he say casilas is not consistent, dat can't happen instead he will try to settle behind camera
What you are missing is that there is a high level of discipline in European club football. You do not find players overlapping and the midfielder decides to be Maradona instead of slotting the ball to the Wong back to cross. Just like Moses and Oshaniwa's case at the World cup.

If a player misbehaves, he would be cut off from the squad like Rivaldo and Adriano (Inter).
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by mechanics(m): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
abatically:

So he should keep playing moses even when he is match rusty huh. Same people will complain that keshi should give others a chance.
why did he recall him now, watch wat he's doing in stoke city, was it nt Moses dat helped us to win Afcon, Why did he nt bench Emenike? Wat has Emenike done afta Afcon? Keshi is bias, take it or leave it.
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by Abejimico(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
Keshi is a confused man. He is just bankrupt of the finesse to give Nigerians the expected results they desire.
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
mechanics:
why did he recall him now, watch wat he's doing in stoke city, was it nt Moses dat helped us to win Afcon, Why did he nt bench Emenike? Wat has Emenike done afta Afcon? Keshi is bias, take it or leave it.
Moses lost form. He was terrible at the World Cup. He could not play for Liverpool. Sterling was chosen ahead of him.

Moses cut his holiday short. Trained hard and has started playing well. That has made the coach recall him.

Just like when Coach Pellegrini benched Joe Hart when he lost form.
Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by Goke7: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
mechanics:

keshi started emenike from the bench against congo and the whole world said he lacks man management, we are the ones making keshi's job difficult bro just like he started martins against kenya and when he flopped the whole world said again that he should have stuck to his afcon squad, now we are crying for martins again now tell me what do we really want?

1 Like

Re: Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles by mechanics(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
Goke7:

keshi started emenike from the bench against congo and the whole world said he lacks man management, we are the ones making keshi's job difficult bro just like he started martins against kenya and when he flopped the whole world said again that he should have stuck to his afcon squad, now we are crying for martins again now tell me what do we really want?
d problm wit Keshi is dat he's nt consistent, why has he decided to leave out some of our players who ar doing well in their various clubs, believe me once u have use a player and u abandan him for many years and u decide to recall hm dat player may nt give out is best, he shud cultivate d habbit of nt using n abandoning players anyhow, why has he nt invited Ike Uche, u n me knw wat he can do any time any day, for u to say a player must shine always dats impossible, did Ronaldo shine in d world cup, but he was stil used because d coach knws his worth. Keshi must improve on his tactical abilities n he shud nt discipline players anyhw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ighalo Nearly Quit Eagles Due To Death Threats / Sparta Rotterdam Celebrate Okoye’s Clean Sheet After Eagles Draw Vs Sierra Leone / Meet The Peace Charity Football Match Players In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.