Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,641 members, 7,924,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1247565 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
Osha

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by dubxy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
Most of these pictures are nt 4rm anambra,i repeat most of this pictures are not 4rm anambra, i know of more than 3 pictures here that was used for Southwest in a tribal thread between igbos and yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ifebros(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
investnow2013:
Anambra Women are very industrious & Very Rich like their Men counterpart!.....This House which is under construction at rural Agulu-Uzoigbo is owned by a Woman!. She also owns a very beautiful Hotel at Asaba!. God bless all Women!. House at Agulu-Uzoigbo
investnow2013, if i catch you ehh? Anyi ga etinye ukwu n'ofu trouser for calling my town rural Agulu-Uzigbo.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Good Swt!!!
Most times it's better to ignore than to reply with insult.

BTW he made some sense, most of the area he was talking about I have lived and i know them very well.
Though I don't know whether his comments where of genuine concern or out hatred sha.
Thanks for the understanding but please tell chino and his co-madmen to exit this thread please
I need to open a new thread on chino and have your contributions on how to tackle him.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Anambra sees a rise in number of male sex workers – SACA

The Anambra State Aids Control Agency (SACA) has revealed that there is a growing number of male prostitutes in the state.

Recent figures show that there are 618 female and 24 male sex spots in various parts of the state.

Yesterday, the Director of SACA, Ogochukwu Ndibe announced the shocking numbers during a harmonization programme for international partners operating in the state.

He said there are now more than 500 male sex workers in the state. Compared to 5920 female sex workers, its relatively small but still significant as on the average, there are 10 female sex workers and 5 male sex workers in a spot.

“There are men who have sex with other men as a matter of preference or practice, regardless of their sexual identity or sexual orientation and irrespective of whether they also have sex with women or not,” Ndibe said.

Ndibe explained that with the support of the state government and the current interest and support of many international partners in the state, the rate of spread of HIV in the state would soon reduce, Vanguard reports.

Mentioning hot spots, Ndibe said most of the prostitutes hang out at Awka South, Awka North, Ihiala, Onitsha South, Orumba North, Nnewi North, Onitsha North, Aguata, and Njikoka local governments areas.

http://ynaija.com/anambra-sees-a-rise-in-number-of-male-sex-workers-saca/
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Fool does not like Anambra.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kenai:

Me finks that's Vanbonattell.

I disagree. . .Vanbonattel adds humour to his comment, while Abagworo is businesslike and sometimes bitter. Moreover, Abagworo is in a habit of posting old pixs of places in Anambra to drive home his point. . .also Vanbonattel don't mind playing dirty with his original handle. So that handle belongs to Abagworo

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Oloshi...

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by GeneralSokoto: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
for the people who have not seen abagworo in their life time. This is the ugly dirty old ikwerre ba.stard

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kenai: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
ACM10:

I disagree. . .Vanbonattel adds humour to his comment, while Abagworo is businesslike and sometimes bitter. Moreover, Abagworo is in a habit of posting old pixs of places in Anambra to drive home his point. . .also Vanbonattel don't mind playing dirty with his original handle. So that handle belongs to Abagworo

Okay. Possibly.
I just thought Vanbonattel was banned or something.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
my name is Chino, and I am a fool

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Moronic Chino

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
hahaha grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chino... Shut up

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bring your head and let me shoot

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nedu09(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
IDeyNL:
Fool does not like Anambra.
ohh! Na this ugly thing be the Chino? no worry. them Get luck say my BB battery dey flat... u aren't seen noting . I will wreck Havoc on this thread when I start mine. since u guys likes it this way..... nobody should air his or her view because of one He Goat with Fish Brain.... called ChinO.... Bruce up for me one on one....will make sure it reaches 200 pages of your Runtown filth.......
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chino... come and dance. You do not have monopoly of madness shocked

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ozubulu

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
ACM10:

I kinda like Vanbonattel though. grin He doesn't care whether you ignore or quote him.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Come and dance

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nedu09:
ohh! Na this ugly thing be the Chino? no worry. them Get luck say my BB battery dey flat... u aren't seen noting . I will wreck Havoc on this thread when I start mine. since u guys likes it this way..... nobody should air his or her view because of one He Goat with Fish Brain.... called ChinO.... Bruce up for me one on one....will make sure it reaches 200 pages of your Runtown filth.......
Are you really like this?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
foolish chino

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Please my anambra folks, I have never been involved in any picture fray with ananmbrarians, the last thing I will do is to downgrade any Igbo state on a public forum.

I have always been an ambassador of Igbo unity on nairaland and that I will continue to be, please forgive chino antics and let this thread be, I have forgave him severally.

Thanks
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Anambra adigo mma

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
customized13:
Please my anambra folks, I have never been involved in any picture fray with ananmbrarians, the last thing I will do is to downgrade any Igbo state on a public forum.

I have always been an ambassador of Igbo unity on nairaland and that I will continue to be, please forgive chino antics and let this thread be, I have forgave him severally.

Thanks

he should come and apologizes to everybody, every Igbo person.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
I have pictures of his wife. I won't post them yet

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
sorry

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by GeneralSokoto: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Customized13 aka IdeyNL aka Nwabekeyi aka Chidiebere.

Please continue nobody will beg you to stop least of all general chino.

You are only digging your grave. Keep the pictures coming cheesy

Na you go tire ni. Nobody will beg you. grin grin

IDeyNL:

he should come and apologizes to everybody, every Igbo person.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
GeneralSokoto:

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
GeneralSokoto:

chino, you dey always see me for dream?

Why do you always like attaching my name to nonsense?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lol

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by GeneralSokoto: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nwabekeyi aka IdeyNL aka Customized13. I am not chino but your nightmare.. cheesy cheesy

I will not engage you on this thread because of our accord with Chino Institute..

But I want you to know that we are already trailing you.. cheesy

We shall meet in Abia thread, your own na small matter. grin

customized13:
chino, you dey always see me for dream?

Why do you always like attaching my name to nonsense?

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.