Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,023 members, 7,980,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:22 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1257601 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 2:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Construction frenzy to meet the April, 2015 opening date for the Mall.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 2:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Onitsha Mall parking lot smooth awaiting asphalting. I heard there will be serious landscaping with grass and trees to make the parking lot into a sort of garden.The remote end of the parking lot will be demarcated away from the rest of the parking lot and made a conducive area for out door children's parties!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 2:58am On Dec 19, 2014
Next tour: Onitsha Hotel construction status:

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Gamechanger: 6:04am On Dec 19, 2014
Night life back in Awka plus Xmas decos
1. Unizik junction
2. Supreme Taste
3. Govt House

12 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 6:06am On Dec 19, 2014
Anambra obodo oyibo... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:07am On Dec 19, 2014
oneeast:
Anambra obodo oyibo... cheesy
anambara obodo dirty tongue

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:11am On Dec 19, 2014
I think most of those pictures are not recent. The project has gone far beyond this. We can't wait for its completion soonest!

ChimaAdeoye:
Onitsha Mall parking lot smooth awaiting asphalting. I heard there will be serious landscaping with grass and trees to make the parking lot into a sort of garden.The remote end of the parking lot will be demarcated away from the rest of the parking lot and made a conducive area for out door children's parties!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2014
Schematics:
I think most of those pictures are not recent. The project has gone far beyond this. We can't wait for its completion soonest!

most recent anambara picshures grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Energito: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2014
vanbonattel:

anambara obodo dirty tongue
hahaha you are funny.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 19, 2014
vanbonattel:
if you born frog, burst im belle embarassed
if you born nkakwu, cut im long mouth
if you born chino, throw him into river niger tongue
nwanne biko gbahara chino, onye ahu wu ezigbote efulefu.
Chino awuro onye nmadi naza okwu.

For the sake of other sensible anambrarians here, let peace reign.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:43am On Dec 19, 2014
Abeg let the guy continue. He is very humorous. We are enjoying his high sense of humor. You can't but just like the guy Von.. cheesy

#talenthuntthings cool

customized13:
nwanne biko gbahara chino, onye ahu wu ezigbote efulefu.
Chino awuro onye nmadi naza okwu.

For the sake of other sensible anambrarians here, let peace reign.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Arysexy(m): 8:12am On Dec 19, 2014
embarassed cry
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by achi4u(m): 8:36am On Dec 19, 2014
ACM10:

Abi? So you are cheering him. . .How will you feel if we point our guns at Abakaliki? You only appear in a time like this. . .yet you feel offended when we call you hater. Where were you when we are showcasing the development strides?
Chairman,I'm not cheering him in anyway just dat his own madness is getting out hand,he's a jester anyway.
Let me tell u dat I've never missed an update here both the good and the bad ones,I read everything here but feel not to contribute.I don't want to be seen as a hater just as u mentioned above.
I see no reason why I should hate Anambra state and its offspring...no reason at all,it is only in this forum dat I learnt dat language.
God bless Anambra state.
God bless NdiIgbo.
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
ADDRESS BY THE BoT, CHAIMAN OF APGA, GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE, HIS EXCELLENCY CHIEF WILLIE OBIANO AT THE SPECIAL CONVENTION HELD BY THE ALL PROGRESSIVE GRAND ALLIANCE (APGA) AT THE WOMEN DEVELOPMENT CENTER, AWKA ON WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2014.

PROTOCOL

With great humility, I thank you for the challenge you have handed to me to serve this great party as your National Leader and Chairman of the Board of Trustees. Most men live out their lives without ever knowing what it takes to provide leadership beyond the narrow confines of the family. I count myself lucky for all the opportunities you have given to me in the past 12 months. I have made rapid progress on the ladder of leadership and climbed several steps through ordinary membership of this great party to become a gubernatorial candidate, a governor and finally a Leader and BOT Chairman.
I am eternally grateful to you all for this and I say thank you for giving me this moment.

Fellow party faithful, in choosing me to provide leadership for our great party, you have made a bold and courageous decision to move beyond the crossroads of doubt to a whole new era of hope. So, I welcome this great responsibility with a quote by the foremost African-American novelist and critic, James Baldwin who once said that “There is never time in the future in which we will work out our salvation. The challenge is in the moment; the time is always now.”

Ladies and gentlemen, the time to carve a new pathway for Nigeria has finally come. Looking back into history, we are reminded that our forebears paid the most prize for the greater good of this country, championing the nationalist struggles that gave birth to political independence. Today, we begin the march to re-possess the front-row of the new struggle to remake Nigeria.

Time and time again, experience has shown that it takes only a few determined men and women to change the course of history. I am determined to provide the quality leadership that will galvanize this great party to assume the fullness of its height and set the tone for a new Nigeria. I count on your support to achieve this.

Fellow compatriots, like all political movements, APGA has gone through different stages in its life cycle. Happily, we have progressed through the dark periods of uncertainties and self-doubt into the sparkling rays of a bright new day. Today, our fundamentals are stronger and our chances are brighter. I must thank all faithful members of this movement who have evolved through moments of uncertainty to the days of hope. In an environment where loyalty is fluid, it is almost a labour of love to maintain fidelity to one political party. It is on account of this that I must ask you to stand up for a moment of silence in memory of our great leader, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, whose presence is strongly felt among us here today. I must thank other past leaders of the party who laid the foundation that we are building on today. I fully acknowledge the immense contributions of the immediate past Chairman of the BoT and my predecessor in office, the former governor of Anambra State, His Excellency Chief Peter Obi. Although he is no more here with us, I know that he carries the spirit of APGA wherever he goes. In similar measure, I must thank the National Chairman, the titan himself; I call him Ogbunigwe, Chief Victor Umeh and his team for holding this great family together through the various spells of turbulence. We are here today because you people stood firm through the years, against all odds.

Fellow party faithful, when you look around you, you will see the handwriting on the wall. Our great party has made a grand entry into a new phase of growth. Now, more than ever before, the strength of this party lies in the quality of our membership and our common resolve to pursue progressive steps for the greatness of Nigeria. Today, our resolve is even stronger.

Under my watch, APGA shall assume its manifest destiny. We can all see this great new beginning with the emergence of Dr. Alex Otti as the gubernatorial candidate of our party in Abia State and the emergence of Captain Emmanuel Iheanacho as the standard bearer in Imo State. When I listened to the passionate speech delivered by Dr. Otti at the Aba Recreation Club last week, I knew that Ndi Abia finally have a chance to be great again. I also saw in that speech a great future for APGA and for Nigeria. With people like Otti and Iheanacho, our ship is finally ready to sail and we shall not relent until we have added neighouring states like Enugu and Ebonyi as well as other key states in the country, to this illustrious list.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have just come out of the primaries. Like all contests, there are winners and losers. But in APGA, there are actually no losers; what we have are people who have been asked to try another time. Of course there are complaints and silent protests. No electoral process supervised by man can be devoid of that. However, under my watch, APGA shall continuously strive for perfection in our electoral processes. We shall continue to evolve internally and externally.
Internally we shall improve on our fundamentals and strengthen internal democracy that will inspire loyalty to the party. Externally, we shall be more vigorous in the projection of our ideology through responsible and responsive governance. Thankfully APGA has established a worthy tradition of excellence in Anambra State. It will soon take roots in Abia and Imo States come May 29, 2015 when Otti and Iheanacho will be sworn in as governors.

Great party men and women, as we approach the election year, it should be clear to us that we must fight together and win as a team. Consequently, all complaints and protestations arising from the just concluded primaries must be settled with ease. While it is pertinent to remind you that there can only be one winner at a time, let me assure you that all genuine cases of grievance shall be given a fair hearing. We can hardly afford to carry our grievances and discontent into the coming days of intense political campaigns. All wounds must heal and heal very fast. Our internal cohesiveness is a pre-condition for victory at the polls. APGA must win the coming race together in all available elective positions across the country except the Presidency. But even so, we shall still win because we shall not only vote for President Goodluck Jonathan but we shall work to ensure that he wins the Presidential Election.

Fellow compatriots, as we prepare to enter the New Year, I urge you to hold your head up high while campaigning for APGA victory in the coming elections. As I earlier observed, our fundamentals are infinitely strong. In the last few months, we have had one or two defectors but we have absorbed thousands of defectors from other parties. The beauty of this development is that this party still retains its inner core. That is enough to build on. And that is what we have been called upon to do.
Fellow party men and women, in the coming months, we shall push for more territories for APGA. We shall go from street to street and from door to door to win new members over to the party.

As you leave this hall today to return to your various states, cities, communities and towns, take with you, the message of hope. Tell your family, your friends and your neighbours that APGA represents the change that Nigeria has been clamouring for. Tell them to join this train before it leaves the station.

Once again I leave you with the words of Michelangelo, the great Italian Renaissance man, “the greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” Let us keep aiming for the top of the mountain. When we miss it, we land on top of a hill.

A-P-G-A -------APGA
A-P-G-A--------APGA
A-P-G-A--------APGA

Thank you

Chief Willie Obiano
BoT Chairman of APGA
Governor, Anambra State

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
ADDRESS BY THE BoT, CHAIMAN OF APGA, GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE, HIS EXCELLENCY CHIEF WILLIE OBIANO AT THE SPECIAL CONVENTION HELD BY THE ALL PROGRESSIVE GRAND ALLIANCE (APGA) AT THE WOMEN DEVELOPMENT CENTER, AWKA ON WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2014.

PROTOCOL

With great humility, I thank you for the challenge you have handed to me to serve this great party as your National Leader and Chairman of the Board of Trustees. Most men live out their lives without ever knowing what it takes to provide leadership beyond the narrow confines of the family. I count myself lucky for all the opportunities you have given to me in the past 12 months. I have made rapid progress on the ladder of leadership and climbed several steps through ordinary membership of this great party to become a gubernatorial candidate, a governor and finally a Leader and BOT Chairman.
I am eternally grateful to you all for this and I say thank you for giving me this moment.

Fellow party faithful, in choosing me to provide leadership for our great party, you have made a bold and courageous decision to move beyond the crossroads of doubt to a whole new era of hope. So, I welcome this great responsibility with a quote by the foremost African-American novelist and critic, James Baldwin who once said that “There is never time in the future in which we will work out our salvation. The challenge is in the moment; the time is always now.”

Ladies and gentlemen, the time to carve a new pathway for Nigeria has finally come. Looking back into history, we are reminded that our forebears paid the most prize for the greater good of this country, championing the nationalist struggles that gave birth to political independence. Today, we begin the march to re-possess the front-row of the new struggle to remake Nigeria.

Time and time again, experience has shown that it takes only a few determined men and women to change the course of history. I am determined to provide the quality leadership that will galvanize this great party to assume the fullness of its height and set the tone for a new Nigeria. I count on your support to achieve this.

Fellow compatriots, like all political movements, APGA has gone through different stages in its life cycle. Happily, we have progressed through the dark periods of uncertainties and self-doubt into the sparkling rays of a bright new day. Today, our fundamentals are stronger and our chances are brighter. I must thank all faithful members of this movement who have evolved through moments of uncertainty to the days of hope. In an environment where loyalty is fluid, it is almost a labour of love to maintain fidelity to one political party. It is on account of this that I must ask you to stand up for a moment of silence in memory of our great leader, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, whose presence is strongly felt among us here today. I must thank other past leaders of the party who laid the foundation that we are building on today. I fully acknowledge the immense contributions of the immediate past Chairman of the BoT and my predecessor in office, the former governor of Anambra State, His Excellency Chief Peter Obi. Although he is no more here with us, I know that he carries the spirit of APGA wherever he goes. In similar measure, I must thank the National Chairman, the titan himself; I call him Ogbunigwe, Chief Victor Umeh and his team for holding this great family together through the various spells of turbulence. We are here today because you people stood firm through the years, against all odds.

Fellow party faithful, when you look around you, you will see the handwriting on the wall. Our great party has made a grand entry into a new phase of growth. Now, more than ever before, the strength of this party lies in the quality of our membership and our common resolve to pursue progressive steps for the greatness of Nigeria. Today, our resolve is even stronger.

Under my watch, APGA shall assume its manifest destiny. We can all see this great new beginning with the emergence of Dr. Alex Otti as the gubernatorial candidate of our party in Abia State and the emergence of Captain Emmanuel Iheanacho as the standard bearer in Imo State. When I listened to the passionate speech delivered by Dr. Otti at the Aba Recreation Club last week, I knew that Ndi Abia finally have a chance to be great again. I also saw in that speech a great future for APGA and for Nigeria. With people like Otti and Iheanacho, our ship is finally ready to sail and we shall not relent until we have added neighouring states like Enugu and Ebonyi as well as other key states in the country, to this illustrious list.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have just come out of the primaries. Like all contests, there are winners and losers. But in APGA, there are actually no losers; what we have are people who have been asked to try another time. Of course there are complaints and silent protests. No electoral process supervised by man can be devoid of that. However, under my watch, APGA shall continuously strive for perfection in our electoral processes. We shall continue to evolve internally and externally.
Internally we shall improve on our fundamentals and strengthen internal democracy that will inspire loyalty to the party. Externally, we shall be more vigorous in the projection of our ideology through responsible and responsive governance. Thankfully APGA has established a worthy tradition of excellence in Anambra State. It will soon take roots in Abia and Imo States come May 29, 2015 when Otti and Iheanacho will be sworn in as governors.

Great party men and women, as we approach the election year, it should be clear to us that we must fight together and win as a team. Consequently, all complaints and protestations arising from the just concluded primaries must be settled with ease. While it is pertinent to remind you that there can only be one winner at a time, let me assure you that all genuine cases of grievance shall be given a fair hearing. We can hardly afford to carry our grievances and discontent into the coming days of intense political campaigns. All wounds must heal and heal very fast. Our internal cohesiveness is a pre-condition for victory at the polls. APGA must win the coming race together in all available elective positions across the country except the Presidency. But even so, we shall still win because we shall not only vote for President Goodluck Jonathan but we shall work to ensure that he wins the Presidential Election.

Fellow compatriots, as we prepare to enter the New Year, I urge you to hold your head up high while campaigning for APGA victory in the coming elections. As I earlier observed, our fundamentals are infinitely strong. In the last few months, we have had one or two defectors but we have absorbed thousands of defectors from other parties. The beauty of this development is that this party still retains its inner core. That is enough to build on. And that is what we have been called upon to do.
Fellow party men and women, in the coming months, we shall push for more territories for APGA. We shall go from street to street and from door to door to win new members over to the party.

As you leave this hall today to return to your various states, cities, communities and towns, take with you, the message of hope. Tell your family, your friends and your neighbours that APGA represents the change that Nigeria has been clamouring for. Tell them to join this train before it leaves the station.

Once again I leave you with the words of Michelangelo, the great Italian Renaissance man, “the greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” Let us keep aiming for the top of the mountain. When we miss it, we land on top of a hill.

A-P-G-A -------APGA
A-P-G-A--------APGA
A-P-G-A--------APGA

Thank you

Chief Willie Obiano
BoT Chairman of APGA
Governor, Anambra State

We shall get there in Jesus name!
Amen!

With continued good governance showed in Anambra, APGA should encourage great citizens of IMO, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, and Anioma to come out and serve their states as governors under the APGA platform.

Then the focus will shift to the south south and north central region to get the best minds in this zone to serve their people under APGA platform

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
achi4u:
Chairman,I'm not cheering him in anyway just dat his own madness is getting out hand,he's a jester anyway.
Let me tell u dat I've never missed an update here both the good and the bad ones,I read everything here but feel not to contribute.I don't want to be seen as a hater just as u mentioned above.
I see no reason why I should hate Anambra state and its offspring...no reason at all,it is only in this forum dat I learnt dat language.
God bless Anambra state.
God bless NdiIgbo.
God bless Nigeria.

Udo diri gi. . .Igbo bu otu. Kedu ka ibe anyi di na Ebonyi?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Unemadu: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

PROTOCOL

A-P-G-A -------APGA
A-P-G-A--------APGA
A-P-G-A--------APGA

Thank you

Chief Willie Obiano
BoT Chairman of APGA
Governor, Anambra State

APGA needs restructuring. Chairmanship should be be be given to someone other than an Anambra person else it will remain an Anambra party. Obiano as bot chairman? Not good.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by wheredemdey: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Unemadu:

APGA needs restructuring. Chairmanship should be be be given to someone other than an Anambra person else it will remain an Anambra party. Obiano as bot chairman? Not good.

Nwanne no dey spew thrash anyhow...why wont Obiano be give the BOT Chairmanship??

Is he not the highest elected officer under apga??...pls talk like a human being

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Unemadu: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
wheredemdey:

Nwanne no dey spew thrash anyhow...why wont Obiano be give the BOT Chairmanship??

Is he not the highest elected officer under apga??...pls talk like a human being

Its just an advise no carry am for head. Going by your logic Jonathan should be the pdp bot chairman?

Unless you want APGA to remain An Anambra party

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
Unemadu:

Its just an advise no carry am for head. Going by your logic Jonathan should be the pdp bot chairman?

Unless you want APGA to remain An Anambra party
What matters most is picking very good candidates in every state. That APGA is still alive today is because of because those same Anambra personalities, otherwise left to what has been happening in other states, the party would have been dead by now. Meanwhile, I expect that when chief Victor Umeh stands down, another capable hand from any of the southeast state will be given the position of chairman of the party

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Oh! What a Beauty in Rural Town of Unubi! in Nnewi-South

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

What matters most is picking very good candidates in every state. That APGA is still alive today is because of because those same Anambra personalities, otherwise left to what has been happening in other states, the party would have been dead by now. Meanwhile, I expect that when chief Victor Umeh stands down, another capable hand from any of the southeast state will be given the position of chairman of the party

So was that guy insinuating that APGA should go and beg notable politicians from other states who are in PDP or APC to become APGA Bot chairman just because it shouldn't be Obiano?

I have noticed that guy's secret hatred for Anambra too. If GEJ were an Igboman, that eediot saying Igbos are being marginalized will not vote for him because he is from Anambra or Ebonyi. We Igbos deserve every oppression and cruel killings visited upon us by those we purportedly share Nigeria with. I think they need to marginalize and kill us more for us to have an ounce of political sense and be strategic like other groups

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by B2mario(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
oneeast:
Abagworo you are an ugly dirty old man. You are a jobless old hag parading the streets of Ph haven born a b.astard. Your background and how you grew up in the slum of the Port harcourt speaks volume about you. You have a serious complex that is why you cannot stay one day without looking for trouble from the people that you see as ahead of you and your useless ordinary state.

You started the madness and I have devoted enough time to treat your fvck up. We all know that Owerre and Imo state has the worst roads in East even worse than Aba but we have resisted posting them until your madness started. Okorosha is a criminal and should be stoned to death by the Igbos. He is fraud who has borrowed over 200 billion with nothing on the ground to show for rather Imo state is messed. Today your useless people are trooping to my state to live and earn a living.

Bring it on, I have decided to throw caution to the wind to decisive follow you up to the end. I say it again without mincing words Imo state is in a total mess, with no good roads, teaching hospital is more or less a poultry farm, the state university is still operating from makeshift hut. Tell me what the arm robber called Okorosha achieved with the 200billion he borrowed. Your people are all running to my state to setup why not your useless prostitution infested state.

I am every ready for you in anyway you want it. Bring it on you old ugly dirty ikwerre b.astard born in the creeks that still lives with his old sickly mother in her hut.

you are still making wrong reference to Aba after all i told. You are 2big to display such childish attitude.

You alone is not Anambra and cannot be, that area known as Anambra today has been before you were born and it will be you go. Stop hiding the truth, what most people are saying here are the true condition of Anambra, i snapped some pix last time i was there but my fear is that if i post them now you will tell people that they are fake pics and invade Abia thread with rubbish pics.

Try and be constructive sometimes, all is not well when things are not well. Don't claim be comfortable while living in a poor condition. Most of us here are travellers and we know the true state of your state.

To me, in SE Abia and Anambra are not doing well considering the huge amount they receive from the Federation account. And we Abians have criticised our state govt and allowed other igbos to criticised it as well but i don't know why you can not allow people to express their view about your state. It's too bad bro!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
What is this pig looking for in the gathering of sane and decent people? I can see you like looking for trouble why not go to the thread we have created for you and continue filling them with your useless developments? You can say that your state is not doing well because it is very clear like night and day that your state is not doing well and stop joining our progressive state with your retrogressive one because as for my state we are doing perfectly well ahead of the pack in all facets of development.

I have told you before that you do not have a state what you have is a 'hell fire' as a state. Learn to live with that fact. Everything is wrong with your state which is tied at the shrine as shown in the pictures where your governor was tied. Stop writing my state and that your 'hell' on the same sentence. Its further an insult to compare your poorly governed state to ours which has best road network in Nigeria.

Stop talking when others are talking because you have to face reality for your own good. I repeat you do not have a state what you have is 'hell' if there is one in Nigeria. I have a enough pictures of your filthy state of which if I display them the ofe people will use it against Ndigbo. So learn to shut up your mouth because your state is the least in all aspects of development in the East.

Go and elect a governor first and fix those horrible roads and dirty environment which is the hallmark of your state.

B2mario:

you are still making wrong reference to Aba after all i told. You are 2big to display such childish attitude.

You alone is not Anambra and cannot be, that area known as Anambra today has been before you were born and it will be you go. Stop hiding the truth, what most people are saying here are the true condition of Anambra, i snapped some pix last time i was there but my fear is that if i post them now you will tell people that they are fake pics and invade Abia thread with rubbish pics.

Try and be constructive sometimes, all is not well when things are not well. Don't claim be comfortable while living in a poor condition. Most of us here are travellers and we know the true state of your state.

To me, in SE Abia and Anambra are not doing well considering the huge amount they receive from the Federation account. And we Abians have criticised our state govt and allowed other igbos to criticised it as well but i don't know why you can not allow people to express their view about your state. It's too bad bro!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Unemadu: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Yes this is the way forward for APGA.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Unemadu: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
cjrane:

So was that guy insinuating that APGA should go and beg notable politicians from other states who are in PDP or APC to become APGA Bot chairman just because it shouldn't be Obiano?

I have noticed that guy's secret hatred for Anambra too. If GEJ were an Igboman, that eediot saying Igbos are being marginalized will not vote for him because he is from Anambra or Ebonyi. We Igbos deserve every oppression and cruel killings visited upon us by those we purportedly share Nigeria with. I think they need to marginalize and kill us more for us to have an ounce of political sense and be strategic like other groups

@bolded, really? So APGA matter is now hatred for Anambra? Lol

Are u saying u want APGA to remain an Anambra party?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Some police stations in Port harcourt now use Innoson's IVM carrier for their patrol and operations.
I saw 2 of them today in 2 different locations, but I couldn't take pics because I was driving. Private companies have been using them for sometime now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Unemadu:

APGA will recapture my state Imo in 2015 and Abia too by God's grace, if you like call it an Anambra party, it is your business.
By the time, they capture those states and get a strong foothold this time around, party members from those states will get to occupy top positions. That is not even an issue.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Unemadu:

To be clear, I want APGA to be a national party and win elections in sokoto, Bayelsa or Ogun. Now we know that because the party was principally formed by Ikemba, the bigots in those states will hang the toga of "Igbo party" to prevent APGA from gaining popularity in those areas of the country. You are the first person that has called APGA an Anambra party and that was not a slip of tongue. You want your fellow Anambra haters to hate APGA by using that language. Remember APGA made okorocha governor. We had severally proposed that our governor Chime should pursue his Senate dream via the APGA vehicle. Are these men Anambra people?
I want Victor Umeh to give the reins of party chairman to another Igboman, perhaps not from Anambra. But if all key Igbo politicians in other states want to be in PDP, should APGA give the chairmanship to a motor park agbero just to be a non- Anambra person?
You can hate Anambra all you want but this APGA thing is one party we know is controlled by Igbo people who have the best interest of Igbo at heart. By stroke of providence, it happens to have managed to stay alive because of Peter Obi and primarily Anambra state government funding after Rochas decamped to Abokii party.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Unemadu: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Collynzo9:

APGA will recapture my state Imo in 2015 and Abia too by God's grace, if you like call it an Anambra party, it is your business.
By the time, they capture those states and get a strong foothold this time around, party members from those states will get to occupy top positions. That is not even an issue.

Good then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.