Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,283 members, 7,974,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:40 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1256378 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
The Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano has been nominated as the Best Primary Education Friendly Governor in Nigeria.

The nomination which came from the Association of Primary School Head Teachers of Nigeria is in recognition of the Governor's outstanding contributions towards the provision of qualitative teaching and learning environment in the nation's primary education system.

Disclosing this at the Governor's lodge in Awka, the Chairman of the Anambra State Chapter of the Association of Primary School Head Teachers of Nigeria, Mr. Christian Achukwu said the association decided to honour the Governor in view of his numerous landmark achievements in the education sector, which includes provision of quality teaching and learning in the Primary School System, construction and renovation of classroom blocks, increment in the salaries of teachers even in the face of dwindling economic resources in the country, constant training and retraining of teachers as well as other incentives and welfare packages which have helped to enhance the quality of teaching and learning in the state and beyond.

Mr. Achukwu stated that as a result of the Governor's various interventions in the education sector, school pupils in Anambra State have continued to do exceptionally well in competitive examinations and other academic activities. Mr Achukwu noted that in particular, Sancta Maria Primary School, Onitsha recently won award at the federal level as the second best primary school in the country among other several accomplishments by schools in the state.
The award is to be conferred on the Governor during the association's next meeting coming up in November this year in Osogbo, Osun State.

http://www.absradiotv.com/index.php/national/36-south-east/1958-obiano-nominated-as-the-best-primary-education-friendly-governor

https://www.nairaland.com/2759381/obiano-nominated-best-primary-education

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nochi247: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
investnow2013:
This is Another bridge along same rd leading to Oil Rig area of Agulu Otu!
I hope they are designed with pedestrian walks?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bishop42:

This primitive bashing of your fellow tribesmen doing business where is best for them will change nothing. I wonder why you people worry too much. you never made them what they are today...next you will begin to tell us they too greedy.
Another tribe that moves like the igbos are the fulanis but how many times have you heard the Fulanis asking their tribesmen to come back when they are under attack by host communties

Our business men are very adaptable. Frankly speaking if you can't help them don't bother asking them to come back afterall you did not sponsor their journeys.

Most of our business men are cold blooded capitalist. No amount of hostility can stop them from investing where they are guaranteed of profit not even war-torn Somalia or South Sudan.

By the way, No tribe in Nigeria invest home more than the Igbos. Sometimes I wonder where you guys get your fact from and why the obsession with this topic. Who is sponsoring you you people?
Why should fula is worry about their nomads? Are you comparing nomads to Igbo captains of industry?
As usual, I will say that sale outlets can remain anywhere but the industries should be in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Somewhere in Oraifite- Anambra State

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mopolchi:
N10 billion what?? Ego aga-eji mee gini aro nkea n'agwu agwu? Come to think of all this, I wonder the kinds of leader we are constrained to have. All of them look alike in behaviour. They steal and want us to see them as saint. Peter Obi was worse, no doubt. What is boggling is that since Obi left office, Obiano just came to his senses to review Obi's claim. What is Obiano's motive now that he is claiming that 75 billion naira was a sham. Even without that said money, I thought that Obiano did the budget for this year and now there is no more money to conclude the year. Does it mean that he did not put into account the said liabilities left behind and that he did not plan the budget at all? Must he borrow now the year is over. Must he continue embarking on new projects now the funds are depleted? I thought that he claimed that he has increased the IGR? Why borrowing? If you ask me, I will tell you that you there is no need for the borrowing, except for frivolities. He needs to live within his budget and not get involve in all projects. If Obi left many liabilities, he is not constrained to make them solvent. He can as well leave them and face his own projects. Debt like this is adverse in effects and will make Anambra poorer. His claim of Peter Obi leaving about 9 billion naira seems spurious because when you think of the collateral used in borrowing this N10 billion you will agree that Obi left as much as 75 billion if not in cash but in assets. This is my take.

Laughing out Loud here o!!

"I thought that he claimed that he has increased the IGR? Why borrowing? If you ask me, I will tell you that you there is no need for the borrowing, except for frivolities"

How that man managed to be accountant self?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
AnamCity:

That's Alo Umunne.

This is another set of people willing to take Willie down!

Check here!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206786525035046&id=1033053578&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1665828266990340%3Atl_objid.10206786525035046%3Athid.100006895475654%3A306061129499414%3A75%3A0%3A1448956799%3A-1272107078888341822

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nnaa,Anambra adiro easy chaa-chaa....If you think you can play with the mind of an Anambrarian then you have some shocking news coming your way...hehehe. Time has passed when people imposed incompetent leaders on us. Anybody who mounts the Anambra leadership post must be the best.
As for Obiano his works are well spelt out for him....Perform or get kicked out.
There are a very competent arrays of human managers waiting on the wings....Oseloka Obaze,Osita Chidoka,Charles Soludo so on....Nmadu no na Anambra, gbaa kasaa. So,Obiano need to up his game and leave Peter Obi alone because we will not spare him if he fail us. I like Obiano like wtf because I know he has the magic but he needs to be focused.
Nwa Okodu ekenekwaa unu rinne.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
AnamCity:

Why did they set up in the grass area thereby ruining the gardens....Ndia sef!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rapper to hold 'Chibuzo' concert this weekend in Onitsha Anambra State=>

The concert by the rapper will hold at the Chuba Ikpeazu Stadium, Onitsha from 12 noon with performances from superstars.

Phyno (Press)
Phyno is set to host the first edition of his live concert tagged ‘Phynofest’ (The Chibuzo Concert) this weekend, November 29, 2015.

The concert by the rapper will hold at the Chuba Ikpeazu Stadium, Onitsha from 12 noon with performances from superstars including Lil Kesh, Burna Boy, Kcee, Harysong, Bracket, Akpororo, Do2dtun, Flavour, Skuki and others.

Phyno (Press)
This will be the first time Phyno is staging a concert of this magnitude in the East, and according to him, it promises to be eight hours of high octane entertainment for his fans in the East.

Phyno is also featured in Runtown's album "Ghetto University."

Runtown’s debut studio album has hit the stores today Monday, November 23, and it features DJ Khaled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
The investing back home is a very welcome development but the state government should help this local investors to build their companies. why cant the government borrow money and build a factory estate. this will help cut cost of building fixed assets like buildings and power assets. this will push different indigenous investors to run back home. it is a highly welcome idea.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

I will say that sale outlets can remain anywhere but the industries should be in the east.

Exactly!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
My intention was to post pictures as I promised, I decided to hold on till next week to be able to cover latest developments, the pictures of Arroma flyover I took last Sunday, I noticed they were adding something to the flyover today which look awesome, I have decided to wait to be able to cover it.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
[s]Nnaa,Anambra adiro easy chaa-chaa....If you think you can play with the mind of an Anambrarian then you have some shocking news coming your way...hehehe. Time has passed when people imposed incompetent leaders on us. Anybody who mounts the Anambra leadership post must be the best.
As for Obiano his works are well spelt out for him....Perform or get kicked out.
There are a very competent arrays of human managers waiting on the wings....Oseloka Obaze,Osita Chidoka,Charles Soludo so on....Nmadu no na Anambra, gbaa kasaa. So,Obiano need to up his game and leave Peter Obi alone because we will not spare him if he fail us. I like Obiano like wtf because I know he has the magic but he needs to be focused.
Nwa Okodu ekenekwaa unu rinne.[/s]

Keep crying you idiot. Peter obi is now begging for calm after being exposed as a fraud and paid back in his own coin. You better tell him to cease all campaign of calumny against the governor or you will cry more as more can of worms will be opened on the criminal

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/11/obis-olive-branch-a-greek-gift-says-obiano/
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Keep crying you idiot. Peter obi is now begging for calm after being exposed as a fraud and paid back in his own coin. You better tell him to cease all campaign of calumny against the governor or you will cry more as more can of worms will be opened on the criminal

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/11/obis-olive-branch-a-greek-gift-says-obiano/

You are the dreg of this thread....hehe

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

You are the dreg of this thread....hehe
And you are the peter obi abubaoku. Keep ranting like the mad man you are. As if it has changed anything
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

And you are the peter obi abubaoku. Keep ranting like the mad man you are. As if it has changed anything

Why are you like this
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2015
AnamCity:

What are they discussing about?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by B69U: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2015
[size=14pt]Biko nu, wat is the status of Second Niger Bridge?

Has APC and Buhari stop work?[/size]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Why are you like this
undecided undecided
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Gov. Obiano with Cardinal Arinze

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Anambra born Cardinal Arinze the next Pope..

Anambra erika!

FreeGlobe:
Gov. Obiano with Cardinal Arinze

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
* ANAMBRA NWERU MMADU*

THE COMMISSIONING OF WORLD CLASS OBIJACKSON CHILDREN HOSPITAL. (PAEDIATRIC)

Yesterday 21, Nov, 2015 will forever be remembered in History.
It will told to our children yet unborn, that it was Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi aka (Obijackson) the Okija born oil magnate, The Chairman of Nest Oil and (Obijackson Group) that brought this succour to the helpless families in Nigeria who could not send their children oversea when deadly sickness tries to steal them away.
It will be surprising to learn that this monumental Hospital is situated in Okija, Ihiala LGA Anambra State, the East of the Niger, wherefore our mummies and daddies will not have to worry anymore over the distance of where to get such facilities.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cjrane2: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
investnow2013:
* ANAMBRA NWERU MMADU*

THE COMMISSIONING OF WORLD CLASS OBIJACKSON CHILDREN HOSPITAL. (PEDIATRIC)

It will told to our children yet unborn, that it was Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi aka (Obijackson) the Okija born oil magnate, The Chairman of Nest Oil and (Obijackson Group) that brought this succour to the helpless families in Nigeria who could not send their children oversea when deadly sickness tries to steal them away.
It will be surprising to learn that this monumental Hospital is situated in Okija, Ihiala LGA Anambra State, the East of the Niger, wherefore our mummies and daddies will not have to worry anymore over the distance of where to get such facilities.

OBiJackson should get some foreign doctors to run the place at international standard. our local doctors are so used to dilapidated hospitals, they will run it down so quickly into another government hospital where nothing works. Our local doctors dont even know how to use half of those modern equipment, because they dont exist in the government hospitals where they became doctors.
I know a very modern hospital in Lagos where a rich patient donated a washing machine and a dryer for them. Those are still wrapped in the carton and stored up because nobody knows how to use a washing machine and dryer. Thus patients bedsheets and clothes are still washed by hand by hospital staff!

Even doctors from India to do some specialized surgery and run the place is a very good idea.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
From library towards aroma

11 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Cjrane2:

OBiJackson should get some foreign doctors to run the place at international standard. our local doctors are so used to dilapidated hospitals, they will run it down so quickly into another government hospital where nothing works. Our local doctors dont even know how to use half of those modern equipment, because they dont exist in the government hospitals where they became doctors.
I know a very modern hospital in Lagos where a rich patient donated a washing machine and a dryer for them. Those are still wrapped in the carton and stored up because nobody knows how to use a washing machine and dryer. Thus patients bedsheets and clothes are still washed by hand by hospital staff!

Even doctors from India to do some specialized surgery and run the place is a very good idea.
I was told that he employed some foreign experts to run the hospital!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
* ANAMBRA NWERU MMADU*

THE COMMISSIONING OF WORLD CLASS OBIJACKSON CHILDREN HOSPITAL. (PAEDIATRIC)

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Arthur Eze(Arthur 1000) launch a New Private Jet there by increasing the number of his fleet!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Congrats to Francis Cardinal Arinze on his Golden jubilee as a Catholic Bishop!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Cjrane2:

Biko, this idea of foreign doctors is dead on arrival. Who sent you?
Private enterprises be it hospital or whatever can never be run down as far as there is good management.
Are you trying to say nigerian doctors can't man incubators or what? Hia

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
AnamCity:

^^^Assorted wines and spirits to help lubricate the deliberation process! Very necessary!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
patrick89:
From library towards aroma

^^^Now this looks nice!

Though could have looked much better with the lawn landscaped with flowers and low-cut hedges, and trees lining that road in the distance!!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
alfred5:

That's Alo Umunne.

This is another set of people willing to take Willie down!

Check here!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206786525035046&id=1033053578&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1665828266990340%3Atl_objid.10206786525035046%3Athid.100006895475654%3A306061129499414%3A75%3A0%3A1448956799%3A-1272107078888341822

^^^Well they wouldn't succeed!

You know you're starting to get tiresome!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.