Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,905 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1241494 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Myluv1:

Are you hating too?
Please ignore the FOOL, they just release the DOG from his cage, since they release him he is going around attacking Igbo threads, don't worry they will cage him again. Pls every Nwa-afor should ignore him

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
vanbonattel:

say all paths are tarred what I see there are too tiny for motor to run, same in Onitsha and same in awka, tell me, is everyone thin as broom stick in anambra cheesy

Nna, e cherem na I bu otu nime ndigbo nwere ako na uche na forum a. Have you forgotten that this is a village road? By the way is Ore-Lagos road bigger than that one? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
FKO81:

Please ignore the FOOL, they just release the DOG from his cage, since they release him he is going around attacking Igbo threads, don't worry they will cage him again. Pls every Nwa-afor should ignore him
My mistake. I just realized and I've edited it.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
vanbonattel:

obi really spoilt his name with the roads and spoil agulu
na by force to build road?
na bicycle track be that?
dontt tell me car can drive in that narrow road that leads to heaven
except keke sha
I won't engage you, enjoy

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 12:01am On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 5:50am On Dec 05, 2014
vanbonattel:

obi really spoilt his name with the roads and spoil agulu
na by force to build road?
na bicycle track be that?
dontt tell me car can drive in that narrow road that leads to heaven
except keke sha
Have you ever been to Agulu?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 5:51am On Dec 05, 2014
vanbonattel:

say all paths are tarred what I see there are too tiny for motor to run, same in Onitsha and same in awka, tell me, is everyone thin as broom stick in anambra cheesy
You don enter Agulu before?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 5:52am On Dec 05, 2014
vanbonattel:

as if any road is motorable in onicha
Ever been to Onitsha?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2014
Yeske2:
You don enter Agulu before?
my babe na agulu babe and the day I come see am
our car could not turn back due to the narrow road
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2014
Yeske2:
Ever been to Onitsha?
yes, ezi bida street cheesy
sokoto street
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2014
vanbonattel:

my babe na agulu babe and the day I come see am
our car could not turn back due to the narrow road
Kids prowling NL as usual.
An ex-con seeking recognition

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2014
Yeske2:
Ignore this guy naaa.

Why giving him attention?

This is exactly what he wants.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2014
Yeske2:
Oga.
You're quoting a clown oh grin
Even chino cannot contain the guygrin
He will surely have a funny reply for any question thrown at him.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by kewes: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2014
@yeske2 no fall our hands by replying that smh
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2014
APGA concludes senatorial primaries in Awka. A particular nairalander that I know is eyeing state assembly seat. Please we shall all vote for him when the chips are down... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2014
LMAO.
When will Obiano stop moving around with pictures of himself printed on his cloth?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2014
Thanks guys.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ndi Anambra can we make out time to do something funfilled but different and infomative apart from posting pics, i got pics of renovated schools here in Ihiala, i might go to Okija and Azia this week to get some before i will start posting them?

Pls lets rest from posting pics for the time being an discuss about those that make our dear state thick, many people know these people outside Nigeria but didnt know they are from the "Light of The Nation" and are the reason while we are called the Light of the Nation.

Lets celebrate our literary icons, you can add to the list if you know any.

1. Chinua Achebe.
2. Cyprian Ekwensi.
3. Chukwuemeka Ike.
4. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
5. Okey Ndibe.
6. Ukamaka Olisakwe.
7. Christopher Okigbo.
8. Laz Ekwueme.
9. Tony Ubesie.

Later we might celebrate our music icons, sports icons, business moguls, academias, lawyers, doctors, artists, politicians, engineers name it we have them more than Midas have Gold.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
BuddahMonk:
Ndi Anambra can we make out time to do something funfilled but different and infomative apart from posting pics, i got pics of renovated schools here in Ihiala, i might go to Okija and Azia this week to get some before i will start posting them?

Pls lets rest from posting pics for the time being an discuss about those that make our dear state thick, many people know these people outside Nigeria but didnt know they are from the "Light of The Nation" and are the reason while we are called the Light of the Nation.

Lets celebrate our literary icons, you can add to the list if you know any.

1. Chinua Achebe.
2. Cyprian Ekwensi.
3. Chukwuemeka Ike.
4. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
5. Okey Ndibe.
6. Ukamaka Olisakwe.
7. Christopher Okigbo.
8. Laz Ekwueme.
9. Tony Ubesie.

Later we might celebrate our music icons, sports icons, business moguls, academias, lawyers, doctors, artists, politicians, engineers name it we have them more than Midas have Gold.

I think we should begin to name public secondary schools,libraries etc after some of these illustrous sons of Anambra.
I want to see a Chinua Achebe, Christopher Okigbo,Pius Okigbo secondary, Cypprian Ekwensi,Laz Ekwueme schools, libraries, The women development center Awka should be name Dora Akunyili women development center. Chimamanda Adichie should be honored with a library named after her etc.

I am not sure of a positive contribution made by some of the people on your list. Such as Okey Ndibe.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lets not forget Nwando Achebe,the award winning writer who is also the daughter of Chinua Achebe, the master story teller.
Omanbala nwee ebu nwee nfu!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Okey Ndibe have not contributed that much to Anambra but the guy popularity is soaring higher n higher, his last book "Foreign Gods Inc" is the most expensive book by an African writer in Amazon, he is an Achebe disciple, lets wait n see what the secretion of Anambra melanin in his blood will do in no distance time, dont doubt the Anambra magic ooo, it could be delayed but not denied.

There is one Anambra guy am following now on FB, the dude is a promising writer, texturally and content; he is gifted, we are waiting for his Anambra blood to start manifesting soon and he promised to drop something Anambraic in all angle, he promised not to betray his god Achebe, the dude regards Achebe as his "god"...many people here will know him by this last statement now.

cjrane:

I think we should begin to name public secondary schools,libraries etc after some of these illustrous sons of Anambra.
I want to see a Chinua Achebe, Christopher Okigbo,Pius Okigbo secondary, Cypprian Ekwensi,Laz Ekwueme schools, libraries, The women development center Awka should be name Dora Akunyili women development center. Chimamanda Adichie should be honored with a library named after her etc.

I am not sure of a positive contribution made by some of the people on your list. Such as Okey Ndibe.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
BuddahMonk:
Okey Ndibe have not contributed that much to Anambra but the guy popularity is soaring higher n higher, his last book "Foreign Gods Inc" is the most expensive book by an African writer in Amazon, he is an Achebe disciple, lets wait n see what the secretion of Anambra melanin in his blood will do in no distance time, dont doubt the Anambra magic ooo, it could be delayed but not denied.

There is one Anambra guy am following now on FB, the dude is a promising writer, texturally and content; he is gifted, we are waiting for his Anambra blood to start manifesting soon and he promised to drop something Anambraic in all angle, he promised not to betray his god Achebe, the dude regards Achebe as his "god"...many people here will know him by this last statement now.

Whats his name ?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
I will inbox you his name

OdenigboAroli:

Whats his name ?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
My assessement. Upper Iweka has been transformed to a pleasant and safe area and being Eastern gateway is not a misplaced priority. Obiano is having a good start.

However beyond that, this thread is either showing people's Igbotic 4 storey buildings or village duplex or Nnewi people's hard earned industries. Government presence is really lacking in Anambra State and this is after Obi stayed 8 years with little to show.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
BuddahMonk:

In that case we can rename Okija shrine " okey Ndibe place of gods" grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Why are you always looking for trouble out of frustration and complex? What is your business with this thread and how we choose to showcase the overall development?

What is very clear is that Anambra is way ahead of your useless and backward state by far..either in infrastructural development, economic growth and individual growth. Onitsha is not all high-rise, there are different hoods of which number of duplexes in Onitsha is far more in number than the ones in entire Imo state. It is also very clear that at least 1/4th of Imo state population are living and earning their living in Anambra whereas there is no single Anambran living any where near Imo state.

It is also very clear that what Obi achieved within 8years will take all the leaders of your useless state Imo 100years to attempt. Why are you always jealous and heartbroken over the advancement of Anambra? What you keep showing on the Imo thread from page one is repetition of the same few shabby roads in Owerre with its ugly houses..

I have warned you never to comment on Anambra thread, stay far from us, we do not want you. Go to your Imo thread, or is it because everybody refused to comment on your thread because there is nothing to discuss? Your Imo state is backward and underdeveloped and it is not our fault, go and hold your criminal Okorosha and other crooks that leads you guys who has borrowed over 200 billion with nothing to show for it.

Let us compare the two states on these basis of real development and you will be ashamed on how backward your useless state is:

- Education

- Health

- Infrastructural development

- Job creation

- Industrialization

- Population

- etc

Abagworo:
My assessement. Upper Iweka has been transformed to a pleasant and safe area and being Eastern gateway is not a misplaced priority. Obiano is having a good start.

However beyond that, this thread is either showing people's Igbotic 4 storey buildings or village duplex or Nnewi people's hard earned industries. Government presence is really lacking in Anambra State and this is after Obi stayed 8 years with little to show.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abagworo:

Bro take your assessment or advise and shove it into IMO thread. You will be better off if you produced your native Ikwerre thread and leave Imo state alone.

You have driven away all our sons and daughters from that tyhread simply because of your fight with Chino. It is amazing that it is people who are partly from IMO or are Hausa women married to an IMO man that now drive bonafide Igbo people away from IMO thread!

Anyhow, you and Berem officially own that thread now. We can look but our opinion isn't needed because we aren't from IMO? I am also not from Anambra nor Enugu, but nobody has requested that non indigenes should leave here, because we all want the same good things to happen to our dear Igboland.

11 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
He is only heartbroken and frustrated on the rate of development in Anambra. He cannot afford to bear it anymore.

cjrane:

Bro take your assessment or advise and shove it into IMO thread. You will be better off if you produced your native Ikwerre thread and leave Imo alone.

You have driven away all our sons and daughters from that thread simply because of your fight with Chino.
You and Berem officially own that thread now. We can look but our opinion isn't needed because we aren't from IMO? I am also not from Anambra nor Enugu, but nobody has requested that non indigenes should leave here, because we all want the same good things to happen to our dear Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
cjrane:

Bro take your assessment or advise and shove it into IMO thread. You will be better off if you produced your native Ikwerre thread and leave Imo alone.

You have driven away all our sons and daughters from that thread simply because of your fight with Chino.
You and Berem officially own that thread now. We can look but our opinion isn't needed because we aren't from IMO? I am also not from Anambra nor Enugu, but nobody has requested that non indigenes should leave here, because we all want the same good things to happen to our dear Igboland.
this is the second time I am warning you from mentioning my name unnecessarily. You did it first on the enugu thread now you have done it in Anambra thread. Odika inaghi anu ife! Kpacha anya nwoke a!!!

angry
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
berem:
this is the second time I am warning you from mentioning my name unnecessarily. You did it first on the enugu thread now you have done it in Anambra thread. Odika inaghi anu ife! Kpacha anya nwoke a!!!

angry

Nne,
Sorry to offend you. But I have been reading all your posts since 2012 and know exactly where you and Abagworo stand on these issues.
What I had stated is a fact. It does not excuse Chino's crazy behavior In the conflicts that led to everyone abandoning the Imo thread to you and Abagworo. I apologize again if that hurt your feelings. It wasn't my intention.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
cjrane:

Nne,
Sorry to offend you. But I have been reading all your posts since 2012 and know exactly where you and Abagworo stand on these issues.
What I had stated is a fact. It does not excuse Chino's crazy behavior In the conflicts that les to everyone abandoning the Imo thread to you and Abagworo. I apologize again if that hurt your feelings. It wasn't my intention.
stand on which issues exactly?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
oneeast:
Why are you always looking for trouble out of frustration and complex? What is your business with this thread and how we choose to showcase the overall development?

What is very clear is that Anambra is way ahead of your useless and backward state by far..either in infrastructural development, economic growth and individual growth. It is also very clear that at least 1/4th of Imo state population are living and earning their living in Anambra whereas there is no single Anambran living any where near Imo state.

It is also very clear that what Obi achieved within 8years will take all the leaders of your useless state Imo 100years to attempt. Why are you always jealous and heartbroken over the advancement of Anambra? What you keep showing on the Imo thread from page one is repetition of the same few shabby roads roads with just the prostitution infested Owerre.

I have warned you never to comment on Anambra thread stay far from us, we do not want you. Go to your Imo thread, or is it because everybody refused to comment on your thread because there is nothing to discuss? You Imo state is backward and underdeveloped and it is not our fault, go and hold your criminal Okorosha who has borrowed over 200 billion with nothing to show for it.

Let us compare the two state on this basis of real development and you will be ashamed on how backward your useless state is:

- Education

- Health

- Infrastructural development

- Job creation

- Population

- etc

We dont need this...He has right to leave a comment.
And we must avoid name calling.
Deme.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.