Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,697 members, 7,948,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1251370 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
FKO81:

What part of Ogidi Ikenga or nkwere Ogidi?

@Yeske, opposite Ogidi Police station I guess? tongue
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yeske2:
Nkwere Ogidi by the police station
You know Ekoro?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Myluv1:

@Yeske, opposite Ogidi Police station area I guess? tongue
Almost
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
FKO81:

You know Ekoro?
Mba, just after after afor igwe, Ogidi
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yeske2:
I tell ya, you missed too

For some reason, looking at the pictures, the only song playing in my head is Doro "popping" grin grin grin

Chai, una enjoyment too much o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDHBe1BA-Nk

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
FKO81:

You know Ekoro?
By 7th mile
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Would have taken more pix but oringo Kali la kali.
Don't mind my accent biko nu

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
FKO81:

You know Ekoro?
I'm not resident there nor a native, just visited, Ogidi is part of Onitsha metro
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yeske2:
Almost
I recognize that brown building
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
FKO81:

By 7th mile
I no know but hope you enjoyed the suya and cow leg pepper soup
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yeske2:
I no know but hope you enjoyed the suya and cow leg pepper soup
Yes bro grin thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Myluv1:

I recognize that brown building
Kwu be okwu?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by B2mario(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Schematics:
My friend stop saying what you do not know, though am not in support of the jab thrown by investnow2913. Anambra has some many dualized roads including this 10 lanes super highway below which is the biggest and best east of the Niger. That aside, the state equally has the best road network connecting all parts of the state.

One thing that is peculiar to Anambra is building every sector and regions of the state simultaneously. Take the ongoing mall construction for instance, If we are building a mall it must be built in all our major cities etc, the same applies to every other infrastructural development in the state. By so doing every part of the state will develop holistically without leaving any part behind. That is development in the real sense of it. I think that is a US model where every state of America is developed to almost equal status. Anambra is good for it because anybody can reside in any part of the state because there are infrastructures in every part.

[s][/s]

Very wonderful road, i love this
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yeske2:
Would have taken more pix but oringo Kali la kali.
Don't mind my accent biko nu

Whats wrong with your accent?
You are speaking correct Anambra-Igbo.
Olingo kalili akali....Olingo gbaa siki pom!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4thsense: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Schematics:
Update: Gov Obiano inspecting the bridge that connects Umunya - Afor Igwe road.

So much is going on all around Anambra.. cool

Hello bro, biko acholu'm ka inyelu'm aka malugasia ebe all these development projects na-eme. Aga'm abata Anambra from around 30th, nyagharia mpaghara obodo anyia di iche-iche ihe di ka abani abou, maka investment opportunities. Biko zitelu'm numba gi to this email: thebusinessedgedc@gmail.com.

Aga'm enwe ezigbo obi anuri ma imelu'm ifea. Dalu hinne.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Umu Omanbala,onye aghakwana nwannie.
Onye elikwana ego nwannie.
Onye edinekwana agbogho ma obu nwunye nwanne.
Onye egbukwana nwannie.
Onye ejina afa nwannie wee gba asili.
Onye emegbukwana nwada si Anambra.
Onye emebikwana afa Omanbala.

Olisaebuluwa gozie Umu Omanbala nine...daalu nioooo!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Anambra-State is The Home of Nigeria's Indigeneous Culture!. Atilogwu Dance Group Anambra-State!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 12:25am On Dec 15, 2014
Ji sie nu ike umunnem
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 3:25am On Dec 15, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Whats wrong with your accent?
You are speaking correct Anambra-Igbo.
Olingo kalili akali....Olingo gbaa siki pom!
Daalu nwannem
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 3:39am On Dec 15, 2014
Just waking up, ekenekwam unu. That cow leg pepper soup and enough o'mpa did wonders yesterday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Arysexy(m): 6:17am On Dec 15, 2014
Yeske2:
Just waking up, ekenekwam unu. That cow leg pepper soup and enough o'mpa did wonders yesterday

grin grin Lol hangover

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2014
Commissioning at Obeledu, Anaocha lga!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2014
Yeske2:

Nnaa,binie ula ka ejee choo mma nwoke.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by swindo1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ndi Nawfia,
Please tell me, Is it right for Ndi Nawfia to jettison our rights as
members of Nawfia Community such that we may soon be merged with
surrounding communities like Umu-okpu, Enugwu-Ukwu to form eligible
WARDS that will determine how Government allocations will be shared in
Anambra State? This is a question and if the answer is no, then why do
we inflict this unbearable and indelible mark on ourselves? We have
refused to take seriously, the issue of owning permanent voters cards
which is being distributed in Nawfia right now and will end tomorrow.
Note that this card is not only meant for voting but mainly for the Govt
to know the population of every community for the purpose of sharing
allocations to wards. If we do not make up the number for a ward we
will be merged with another community and that will limit Government
attention to Nawfia community. Please find a way to make yourself
relevant in Nawfia by making a little sacrifice to help the community
grow better.
If you understand the implication of what you have read now, please
take a bold step now and do something about it. Every indigene above
the age of 18, is counted. Other communities are mobilizing there people
to come home and enrich their numbers by getting their permanent
voters cards. Enugwu-Ukwu has just finished theirs and they are happy
for turn-outs of their people. DO THE SAME FOR NAWFIA COMMUNITY
AND BE COUNTED TOO. Make efforts to reach others who are not in this
page.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ikengawo: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
investnow2013:
Anambra-State is The Home of Anambra's Indigeneous Culture!. Atilogwu Dance Group Anambra-State!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
The harmattan haze made some pix here blurred, just manage am like that.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
First pix is Uga junction pedestrian bridge
Second was taken while i was on the bridge facing the River Niger bridge, too bad the haze blurred it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ogboefere pedestrian bridge, premier breweries on the other side of the road

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
'Uppy' Iweka, would've snapped the police posts but fear catch me
First pix- light of the nation
second and third- Xmas lightings, forgot to snap the streetlights and colourful floodlights we all saw days ago

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ongoing construction opposite Toronto hospital

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
The pedestrian bridge at MCC junction, ongoing though

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Didn't bother about the bridge at new Tarzan, we've seen it here already.
Obiano should please continue at this pace till the end of his tenure.
Thank God nobody told me to get pix of markets around like Ogbo ogwu, Ogbo efere, Electronics, Relief or even the parks around, nna Onye obuna na azu season.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.