Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,492 members, 7,888,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:41 AM

Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) (12015 Views)

Do I Really Look Like Wizkid? / SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Reincarnation?? 6 Celebrities That Looks Exactly Like People In History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Andyblaze: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Wizkid has so many look alikes, i mean so many.
This dude has so many of wizkid facial features. Their
eyes, nose, forehead, are the same.
He even dresses like wizkid, But i am not sure he has
money like wizkid,

Please gimme 2 minutes the pic is refusin cuz of size lemme reduce

Source : www.nairatunes.com
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Andyblaze: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
#BITG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
a
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Andyblaze: [img]septin911.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/wpid-looook.jpg[/img]
I have seen it. Back to how andyblaze put it grin
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Andyblaze: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
krall: I have seen it. Back to how andyblaze put it grin

How did u do it bro
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
ANDYBLAZE IS THAT UR PICTURE shocked
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

How did u do it bro
"[img] http://blablabal/andyblaze-pictur.jpg [/img]"(no spaces) dont forget to add http:// and paste the link in the image BBcode properly.

Cheers!!
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
dhammyg: ANDYBLAZE IS THAT UR PICTURE shocked
taaaaa!!!! he is very black with a big head
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
krall: taaaaa!!!! he is very black with a big head
gringringrin;DHOW DID U KNOW
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Andyblaze: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
dhammyg: ANDYBLAZE IS THAT UR PICTURE shocked

Yes ma... See More About Me In This Thread
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Truth24(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Close to....He has a bigger face dan wizkid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
dhammyg:
gringringrin;DHOW DID U KNOW
we used to be close friends in yaba left tech.
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
krall: we used to be close friends in yaba left tech.
lol
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

Yes ma... See More About Me In This Thread
SO ANDY U SABI SING
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
niqqa's cute

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by xenaxena(f): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Whrz d resemblance? angry
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Andyblaze: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
xenaxena: Whrz d resemblance? angry
inside ur armpit

11 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by tmtech: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Whao... They really look alike
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by leemix(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
missberrypop5: .
...hi...I'm new on nairaland...con I get to know u?
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Kylekent59: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
They look alike but with different goal, aim and career.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Babysho(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
dey av d same body size....bt totally diffrent way of doin mouth like pomo!
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
leemix: ...hi...I'm new on nairaland...con I get to know u?
eiyah, walicame(welcome)
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by ggrin(f): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
undecided
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by tobiboss(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
That's just a fat wizkid, see resemblance abeg
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by tobiboss(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
ggrin: undecided
hey are you a dude or female? Cos i saw a thread wher u said u were male but u gat a babe on ya dp undecided
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by fruityjojo(f): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
He try.
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't like his head lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by ggrin(f): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
tobiboss: hey are you a dude or female? Cos i saw a thread wher u said u were male but u gat a babe on ya dp undecided
ask Xsenga undecided
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by henrybohr(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
follow my blog @henrybohr..com
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by tobiboss(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
ggrin: ask Xsenga undecided
male then!
Re: Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) by Sarimah(f): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
They look alike tho
But wizkid is finer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Gabrielle Union Daughter Whose Hilarious Photos Went Viral / Morris Chestnut Vs. Taye Diggs Vs Omar Epps / Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.