Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,715 members, 7,969,086 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:07 PM

Post Of The Day:- See How Some Nigerian Guys Break Up With Their Girlfriends! Sh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Post Of The Day:- See How Some Nigerian Guys Break Up With Their Girlfriends! Sh (476 Views)

Some Nigerian Voters Visit 'Babalawo' To See Who Go Win Btw GMB And GEJ(pics) / This Beautiful Keke Is Made By Two Local Nigerian Guys / Three Men Died Saving Their Girlfriends During Movie Theater Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Of The Day:- See How Some Nigerian Guys Break Up With Their Girlfriends! Sh by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
The Way some Nigerian Guys break up with their Chicks tire me.

…Imagine this….

“I gave you two eggs to fry one and boil the other, instead.. You fried the one you were suppose to boil, and boil the one you were supposed to fry.. ITS OVER”

Drop your Comment.
Re: Post Of The Day:- See How Some Nigerian Guys Break Up With Their Girlfriends! Sh by Truth24(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dry
Re: Post Of The Day:- See How Some Nigerian Guys Break Up With Their Girlfriends! Sh by rawpadgin(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
shokky24: The Way some Nigerian Guys break up with their Chicks tire me.

…Imagine this….

“I gave you two eggs to fry one and boil the other, instead.. You fried the one you were suppose to boil, and boil the one you were supposed to fry.. ITS OVER”

Drop your Comment.

u went & post basketmouth's joke here?

its over between us! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham Set To Lead Campaign Against Ebola Virus In Africa / Dstv Must Stop Fooling Nigerians-house Of Reps / Any Nigerian Living In Cork Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.