Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships (875 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by Sanchez01: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Relationship for most people today is a huge flop, thanks to some of the female folks.

Unfortunately, a large section of ladies don't know this to be true. Some end up taking the blame for a failed relationship just to make the guy look like an angel. Pathetic if you ask me.

Call it evolution or changing times, it is obvious a lot has been lost with the fast pace of time.

A female friend walked up to me last week and asked me a rather funny question, 'Am I fat?'. I smiled because the puzzle fits... 'He said you're fat, right?' I asked back. 'Yes, he has been complaining that I'm getting fat an he doesn't like it'. She stated.

I just couldn't give her a response because my obvious answer would be a 'NO'. She had actually added weight but it was obvious the guy does not like it.

Funny, I saw her in a Sport wear going for an early morning exercise, which I have never seen her do before. She arrived into the compound and ended up working herself more at the balcony! It was sight, a very funny one.

Just like her, most ladies have traded their self-esteem for love. They hardly appreciate themselves for who they are and would rather love to hear or take the sour pill from a boyfriend whose opinion differs from theirs.

Based on readings, when a guy tells you you're getting fat, it's an insultive way of saying 'can't you emulate the tall straight, sexy looking girls?' And should a guy complain you're becoming skinny, he is as well saying 'why are you all bony?'

Truth is, if you don't appreciate who you are, others would describe you as anything.

Someone who loves you should love everything about you and not just your gorgeous shape, hips, lips or a section of your body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by cc150615(f): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2014
op I promise u all my sallah meat,please tell them

1 Like

Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by onstelly(f): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Nice one OP

2 Likes

Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by merit12(f): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2014
Oya tell the girls

Nor mind all dis boys looking for breaking up line,after dem don chop dey wan use other tin clean mouth run

Holy Fire!!!!!
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by merit12(f): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Oya tell the girls

Nor mind all dis boys looking for breaking up line,after dem don chop dey wan use other tin clean mouth run

Holy Fire!!!!! For their yansh and ...........
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by teewai3(m): 8:19am On Oct 03, 2014
swthrt! u are getting fat oo wink wink
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by teewai3(m): 8:25am On Oct 03, 2014
nice one OP...
The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by tayoxx(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2014
merit12: Oya tell the girls

Holy Fire!!!!! For their yansh and ...........
Babe you are getting fat o tongue
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by ramje(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2014
Let me just mind my business....
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by AfricanApple(f): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2014
without public awareness girls will continue to fall victim of this, such a pity. that's why mothers fathers and brothers should take out time to always appreciate the beauty of their girls so they would know how beautiful they are instead of letting any yeye yahoo yahoo boy deceive them
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by merit12(f): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2014
Early morning weed
tayoxx: Babe you are getting fat o tongue
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by tayoxx(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2014
merit12: Early morning weed
Yea o... na me and you dey smoke am na
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by Kunleskey(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2014
Hmmm!
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2014
How many ladies would listen? Ladies themselves are their own problems, you cant take the need for physical appreciation away from a lady. Its impossible, why do you think ladies go to all lengths just to look beautiful,its just so the boy can appreciate them.

If women are sensible enough to stop the notion that they need to be judged by the way they look or dress or how much he appreciates her physic then life would be better. I have friends that spend all their time on instagram looking at the plastic life of the Kim Kardashianas, how wont men exploit them and dump them. I know i am speaking jargons, but no one should blame any dude here. Women themselves are their problems.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1753827_img20141003085610_jpegb8273dae1b584061b31d0fdf98152bbf
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2014
you have a point...
But wait till you fall in love with a girl crazy about abs and you don't have even1...
It's just natural that people go the extra mile to package well-and please their loved ones.

I love my husband - but once in a while...I tell him 'guy you done dey fat o'...make we control am in its early stage na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by konjakonja(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2014
Hppy home

Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Well, I'm guilty of this low self esteem thing, but I think its still good to look good for ur spouse. It counts a lot in relationships. Its true looks aint everything, but it matters.
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by Sarimah(f): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2014
Nice one op
U guys should appreciate wat u have!
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2014
Sanchez01: Relationship for most people today is a huge flop, thanks to some of the female folks.

Unfortunately, a large section of ladies don't know this to be true. Some end up taking the blame for a failed relationship just to make the guy look like an angel. Pathetic if you ask me.

Call it evolution or changing times, it is obvious a lot has been lost with the fast pace of time.

A female friend walked up to me last week and asked me a rather funny question, 'Am I fat?'. I smiled because the puzzle fits... 'He said you're fat, right?' I asked back. 'Yes, he has been complaining that I'm getting fat an he doesn't like it'. She stated.

I just couldn't give her a response because my obvious answer would be a 'NO'. She had actually added weight but it was obvious the guy does not like it.

Funny, I saw her in a Sport wear going for an early morning exercise, which I have never seen her do before. She arrived into the compound and ended up working herself more at the balcony! It was sight, a very funny one.

Just like her, most ladies have traded their self-esteem for love. They hardly appreciate themselves for who they are and would rather love to hear or take the sour pill from a boyfriend whose opinion differs from theirs.

Based on readings, when a guy tells you you're getting fat, it's an insultive way of saying 'can't you emulate the tall straight, sexy looking girls?' And should a guy complain you're becoming skinny, he is as well saying 'why are you all bony?'

Truth is, if you don't appreciate who you are, others would describe you as anything.

Someone who loves you should love everything about you and not just your gorgeous shape, hips, lips or a section of your body.
Applause
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2014
konjakonja: Hppy home
W.TF shocked
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by konjakonja(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: W.TF shocked
Don't you dream of a happy home
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2014
konjakonja: Don't you dream of a happy home
and with diz crazy costume?..
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by konjakonja(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: and with diz crazy costume?..
There is nothing crazy about it,the world was better when families were naked making room for routine check of ones instrument thereby reducing the rate at which diseases spread
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2014
konjakonja: There is nothing crazy about it,the world was better when families were naked making room for routine check of ones instrument thereby reducing the rate at which diseases spread
hehehe... I don hear o.. Na d routine check make d little kid carry he fada "poro" like say na pencil... Issokay
Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by safarigirl(f): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2014
Lol, funny story. I have a friend who told me her guy likes flashy girls that fix nails and lashes and such. The next day, she went to the market to get her nails fixed. The day after, a Sunday, she came back from church and filed the nails because "the guys in church were giving the nails funny looks cuz they were long".
The next day, Monday, we were with a male classmate who saw the nails and told her he didn't appreciate girls who fix their nails, she gave this lame excuse that she did it cuz of boredom, that evening, she totally removed the nails.
I once asked her why she always seeked validation from others and she said it's important to her, I simply told her that she would get lied to a lot if she continued that way.

Some girls don't love themselves, the need to be assured that someone out there likes them makes them forget who they are and they continuously change themselves to suit others. Maybe it's cuz they were always taught that they had to be a certain way or they wouldn't be loved. It's all psychological

1 Like

Re: On Ladies And Self Esteem In Relationships by cc150615(f): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
I think parents have a role to play here if parents take time to appreciate their kids tell them how beautiful they look before they leave home everyday nd tell them how wonderful nd intelligent dy are how much the family appreciates nd values them,they won't be so approval hungry that they'll be displeasing themselves to please a guy.you'll be surprised at the wonders this works specially wen it comes from a dad to a female child.such girls ain't easily flattered by guys sweet mouth.
nd to the poster that said it's good to look good for ur spouse Offcos it is but when u start going out of ur way to look extra sexy for a bf not even a husband, then That's crazy. If my husband thinks I'm getting fat Maybe when I'm bearing kids then he should register me at a gym nd we'll be going together as often as he has time,That's how true love works u don't just tell me: eeeh you're getting too fat o like say Na my fault.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

On The Life Exam Seat Now, Please I Need Urgent Response To Any Of These Posers: / ??? Dating Your Friend's Sister, Is It Adviceable? ??? / Guy,how Do You Get Your Green Light?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.