Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,784 members, 7,915,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:24 PM

Lmao! Psquare Called Global Legendary Entertainer, Usher, Their Lost Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lmao! Psquare Called Global Legendary Entertainer, Usher, Their Lost Brother (1850 Views)

Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? / R Kelly/usher: Their Various Astounding Stats And Archeivements. / Dangote Lost Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lmao! Psquare Called Global Legendary Entertainer, Usher, Their Lost Brother by sexzskil(f): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Psquare is one of the leading group in
the music industry in Nigeria that has
been dropping hit music ever since they
started.
The duo just released their sixth studio
album title “Double Trouble” this year.
One of the group member, Peter Okoye
claims he can stand Usher on the dance
floor after so many years in the
choreography business.
In an interview with Beat 99.9FM the
“Danger” hit maker said his “lost
brother” Usher is one of the best when
it comes to dance and singing in the
world but he can also be beaten on the
dance floor by him if the opportunity
surfaces.
“We have danced for a very long time
to compete even with the best in the
world,” Peter said on radio.
“Usher is like a mentor, I watched him
dance ever since I was young but I can
match him now… after dancing for
many years.”

Do u think Peter has gone too far? See nerve cracking comments here
http://www..ng/2014/09/30/can-compete-usher-dance-floor-peter-okoye/

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo’s Recently Purchased Multi Million Naira Lekki Home! – Photos / Tonto Dike TBT As A Kid (photo) / Chika Ike’s Stunning Outfit At “miss Teacher” Premiere | PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.