Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,153 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:13 AM

How To Destroy Atheism Without Beheading Anyone - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Destroy Atheism Without Beheading Anyone (486 Views)

Mecca Under Threat: Outrage At Plan To Destroy The ‘birthplace’ Of The Prophet / ISIS Vows To Destroy Mecca’s Kaaba, “kill Those Who Worship Stones / From Islam To Atheism After A Stint Of Employment In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Destroy Atheism Without Beheading Anyone by dimaniac: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hello, everyone. Creationist here. Sorry for my English.
So I caused MASSIVE butthurt on local atheist forums with this:
Life leads to death. Conception leads to life. Parents are responsible for conception. Therefore parents are killers(murderers? same word in my native language) of their biological children.
Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad In Hindu Scriptures / Every Muslim Needs To Read This Article About #ramadan / The Creed Of Tawheed Between The Inquirer And The Responder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.