Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,082 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:02 PM

Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear (14754 Views)

Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by CyberWolf: 6:47am On Oct 06, 2014
shymexx:

Stark illiterate, stop going on a tangent. This isn't about Biafra. If you want to discuss that, create a new thread.

Now, go back to the article and read all the communities (more than five of them) under the high command of the alleged General. And they all represent different front lines, with battalions. So, the commanders in question, who ran into the bushes are going to be Lt Colonels - under the high command.

That is a little education about military formations to you, vacuous weasel.

Yes, the General should be court-martialled, for the performance of the troops. But the title is misleading. Now run along!
all this your rant is just because a Yoruba general attached to 3rd division ran away with his men when BH invaded the community they are suppose to garrison...you are saying that it is not stated in the article..where is the general when BH captured all this communities?...we keep saying it, Yorubas are cowards..that's a simple fact... angry..they corroborated with the north and destroyed Nigerian military..bunch of furctards..

12 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by IdomaLikita: 6:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Yoruba Why na? embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by saintneo(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2014
In black and white.

Generals of SW extraction always running from battle ~ George Washington 1422.

Adekunle could only fight women & children.

Sorry friends I'm not a tribalist, just saying the truth.

16 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by HopeAtHand: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2014
Yorubas naturally love to enjoy life..and one has to be alive to enjoy.

The military is not for faint hearted.And frankly, the journalist shouldnt have pointed out the home region of the general, its not what we need at this point in time.

11 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by mascot87(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2014
All of u saying that Yoruba are coward,if them born una well make u come follow me fight. Nansense alacrity angry

1 Like

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by mascot87(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2014
saintneo:
In black and white

Generals of SW extraction always running from battle ~ George Washington

adekunle could only fight women & children

Sorry friends I`m not a tribalist just saying the truth

Hey u, Shat up there my friend angry ,can u stand in front of Taishō 14? You come dey make mouth, nansense angry
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by UnknownT: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2014
He ran to the bush to shoot at trees and flowers? Does he need a civilian JTF reminiscent to Maj. Adaka Boro's boys? If he must mention SouthWest, why withhold the name?

1 Like

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by kaeycea(m): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2014
tit:

Haba!
Leave these cretinous iboes!
The general merely carried out a tactical manovre!
Unfortunately, Cameron was too far!

Who wan die!

He who fights and runs away,
Is a yoribo man!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by adino(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2014
Obasanjo Son did the same thing

https://www.nairaland.com/1899141/revealed-obasanjos-son-shot-while

It was gathered that [size=15pt]Lt Col Obasanjo and some other officers[/size] were overwhelmed by the insurgents because the soldiers failed to obey the orders of their commanders. The unnamed source said when the soldiers were confronted by the insurgents in Bazza, their commanders ordered them to fight but they failed to do so effectively. [size=15pt]As soon as the insurgents opened fire on them, they ran without standing their ground to fight back as ordered by their superiors[/size]. He said that was why some of the soldiers were killed and others, including Obasanjo’s son, were injured. He also said Bazza, Michika, Gulak and Madagali are still under the firm control of the insurgents

7 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2014
This war will end when all the top military chiefs including Alex Badeh are relocated to Borno to lead the soldiers themselves

1 Like

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Descartes: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2014
HopeAtHand:
Yorubas naturally love to enjoy life..and one has to be alive to enjoy.

The military is not for faint hearted. And frankly, the journalist shouldnt have pointed out the home region of the general, its not what we need at this point in time.
Truely the Reporter has something up his/her sleeves.
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by kenex4ever(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2014
shymexx:

Stark illiterate, did you actually read the article, or just jumped to conclusion after reading the misleading title?

So, in your obtuse mind, Generals in the military fight on the frontline, or the alleged person here is being accused of not providing proper leadership for the troops.

And when the same Yoruba Generals like Adekunle the Scorpion start killing you fvckers now, you will start shedding emotional tears everywhere about genocide. Scandalous primeval slut and a stark illiterate.
Y r u insulting her? She just gave her opinion and u r pouring ur frustration on her. Some pipu r so bitter

13 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Descartes: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2014
adino:

It was gathered that [size=15pt]Lt Col Obasanjo and some other officers[/size] were overwhelmed by the insurgents because the soldiers failed to obey the orders of their commanders. The unnamed source said when the soldiers were confronted by the insurgents in Bazza, their commanders ordered them to fight but they failed to do so effectively. [size=15pt]As soon as the insurgents opened fire on them, they ran without standing their ground to fight back as ordered by their superiors[/size]. He said that was why some of the soldiers were killed and others, including Obasanjo’s son, were injured. He also said Bazza, Michika, Gulak and Madagali are still under the firm control of the insurgents
Hmmm...the truth is gradually surfacing.

2 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2014
Will say and say it again if possible any outbreak of any war...any ibo in my sight shall be killed even b4 fighting my enemy....dey re just d same way d jews re killed nd hated worldwide....google d reason y jews were exterminated 1st in d second world war..he made sure every jew vermins re killed very well even b4 responding to there enemy bombardments all arund dere formations..google 129 locations where jews re always killed since 129AD.....these to show dat if u ibos or igos re jews as u criminally claim den u re still going to be treated like a scum of the heart..tell me legendary warriors dat d whole of ur region has ever produced against the categorized warriors dat we have dat re produced by the yoruba kingdoms since pre colonial era...coming down to my own lil domain...ilesa is a small town known to be a home of great warriors who are never ever subdued in a war..hw many wars ave ur clan or kinsmen eva fought since ur fucking inception..4get dose silly agebro bois dat u see in lagos who just run around shouting without fighting....u wnt to test d brutality of d common yoruba man enter oyo township...enta igbo elerin or so many unknown towns it still beats my amazement hw ibos still find al dis places to sell dere wares nd make a living out of d place...d legendary ibadam dat u hate so much is fucking filled wth ibo scumbags dat has make d place a home even amidst d dirt thereby increasing mre dirtiness in d environs....in 1 word in any eventualites of skirmish riot or full scale war..I will make sure ibos around suffer greatly...ungrateful vermins

2 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by 100Cents: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2014
Blakjewelry:
he who fights and run away live to fight another day Lol no blame the guy life no get part two. why all the sudden seriousness? if they have taken there job serious we won't have gotten to this stage.

They even mentioned that the run away commander is from the south west.

I wonder why they did that...

Nonsense commanders..

1 Like

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Please somebody should confirm, who planned the deployment of the soldiers at Konduga. Is Konduga part of the Area of operation of the General. If yes, then he has performed gallantly but did not provide the leadership needed at the early stages of the Bama siege.

And note that if the Army tells you that a battalion is at Kodunga, it is actually maybe 400 not the standard 850.

So if u r the one how do you cope with the situation on ground.

Do you all keep fighting with dead tanks, no artillery and no air cover. Or do you see for a tactical move to save ur men and working equipment?

Mind you the same DHQ later sent jet that came instead of destroying the positions of the Insurgents, it went and started bombing the Soldiers and the Bama barracks.

shymexx:

Only when the war becomes complex, and there is desperation. Even with that, they lead from the rear.

However, this is an insurgency, and they are using battalions, which should be headed by Lt Colonels. And in no place did the article state anything about the alleged General running. He was just accused of poor leadership, perhaps due to the corruption in the Naija Army and he deserves the court martial treatment for putting the soldiers' lives at risk.

You lot need to stop this nonsense of creating misleading titles. And it is also poor journalism from whoever the source is, for citing the part of the country the General is from, when his name can't be mentioned for obvious reasons.
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2014
In case You Don't Know, Though Not Popular or In The Press.

The Success of Konduga was The Handiwork Of A Yoruba Master Strategist and Planner. That Is Why You See The Continuous Successes There and Replicated Around Maiduguri Axis

lonelydora:
He's not suppose to be a General in the 1st place. But, that is the result of 'man know man' army recruitment. Yorubas and fear fear.
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by jude33084(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2014
Blakjewelry:
he who fights and run away live to fight another day Lol no blame the guy life no get part two. why all the sudden seriousness? if they have taken there job serious we won't have gotten to this stage.

That's how a baby talks; tata, mama undecided
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by jude33084(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2014
shymexx:

Stark illiterate, did you actually read the article, or just jumped to conclusion after reading the misleading title?

So, in your obtuse mind, Generals in the military fight on the frontline, or the alleged person here is being accused of not providing proper leadership for the troops.

And when the same[s] Yoruba Generals like Adekunle the Scorpion[/s] start killing you fvckers now, you will start shedding emotional tears everywhere about genocide. Scandalous primeval slut and a stark illiterate.

That was on paper bro, it was the Haua that did the job cool

5 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by shady26(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2014
shymexx:

And when the same Yoruba Generals like Adekunle the Scorpion start killing you fvckers now, you will start shedding emotional tears everywhere about genocide. Scandalous primeval slut and a stark illiterate.
Hello shittymex, which adekunle killed who? only in your sensational yoruba newspapers certainly not in the biafra war.
anyway i just did us a favour by bringing out one of your brave quotes....enjoy
shymexx:
Bro, the whole thing is looking like mission creep
already, with the inclusion of Syria. Just one
miscalculation might lead to troops being sent
there, and that's a scary permutation. I'm
anti-war - and I was planning to join the
British Army next year as an officer. But that
looks unlikely now due to what's on the horizon.
It's sad.

[b]
shymexx:

Hello shittymex, which adekunle killed who? only in your sensational yoruba newspapers certainly not in the biafra war.
anyway i just did us a favour by bringing out one of your brave quotes....enjoy
shymexx:
Bro, the whole thing is looking like mission creep
already, with the inclusion of Syria. Just one
miscalculation might lead to troops being sent
there, and that's a scary permutation. I'm
anti-war - and I was planning to join the
British Army next year as an officer. But that
looks unlikely now due to what's on the horizon.
It's sad.

[/b][quote author=shymexx post=26898801]

Antiwar shymexx but u are planning to join the british next year what an irony, no be only next year na next 10 years. somebody pls remind this yoruba boy above what the army is for.

BRAVE shymex......accept it, embrace it, kiss it .its in ur DNA and runs in your blood, you do not have the stomach for violence.

10 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahha
Yoruba General don pick race again,

He may have served under Ojuku to know how to flee in time of danger. Atleast, he didn't run to Ivory Coast !
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2014
Most likely a Yoruba General or an Aboki boko sympathizer.

1 Like

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by 100Cents: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahha
Yoruba General don pick race again,

You mean, as usual ?
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2014
But diya did not cry in real life. It was in a movie ''Political-Generals of the naija'' when nolly wood was still in its infancy. Call all-must tafa to verify.
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Descartes: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2014
4bobo:
If Nigeria is later overrun by insurgents, don't blame government, blame journalists for poor journalism. Too much of tribal hatred and unnecessary publicity for boko Haram and non sense reporting. You refused to mention the name of the so called general but his tribe which shows clear bigotry. I am very sure that journalist that wrote that story will be member of nl e warriors. Useless bigot. By the way, his name is Kingsley Omonobi. All his reports always show bigotry. I know him.
Hmmm...
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by engrflames: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2014
Where are the other top commanders from then? Why withholding the name of the officer, since the writer claimed that he comes from one of the states of SW? So, those soldiers that have been running from the fronts are also from SW. Maybe the general retreated to fight another day. I wonder why this writers have not revealed the place of origin of where those running from the war came from? Besides, it is a one-sided story. Reveal the name of the general, dumb as.s writer.
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Descartes: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2014
@Shady26, you just busted the coward called Shymexx. Thanks will bookmark this page and scan the post for future reference. cool

11 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Descartes: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2014
lowgeorge:
Will say and say it again if possible any outbreak of any war...any ibo in my sight shall be killed even b4 fighting my enemy....dey re just d same way d jews re killed nd hated worldwide....google d reason y jews were exterminated 1st in d second world war..he made sure every jew vermins re killed very well even b4 responding to there enemy bombardments all arund dere formations..google 129 locations where jews re always killed since 129AD.....these to show dat if u ibos or igos re jews as u criminally claim den u re still going to be treated like a scum of the heart..tell me legendary warriors dat d whole of ur region has ever produced against the categorized warriors dat we have dat re produced by the yoruba kingdoms since pre colonial era...coming down to my own lil domain...ilesa is a small town known to be a home of great warriors who are never ever subdued in a war..hw many wars ave ur clan or kinsmen eva fought since ur fucking inception..4get dose silly agebro bois dat u see in lagos who just run around shouting without fighting....u wnt to test d brutality of d common yoruba man enter oyo township...enta igbo elerin or so many unknown towns it still beats my amazement hw ibos still find al dis places to sell dere wares nd make a living out of d place...d legendary ibadam dat u hate so much is fucking filled wth ibo scumbags dat has make d place a home even amidst d dirt thereby increasing mre dirtiness in d environs....in 1 word in any eventualites of skirmish riot or full scale war..I will make sure ibos around suffer greatly...ungrateful vermins
Ranting of a COWARD angry

12 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Descartes: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2014
adino:

4 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by femidejulius(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2014
IGBOS ARE BORN COWARDS.
THEY HAVE BEEN DISPLAYING THEIR COWARDICE SINCE 1422. Stop condemning YORUBAS.

*Ojukwu flee and ran away from the defunct Biafra when Gen. Obasanjo successfully brought an end to the civil war.
* Late Gen. Benjamin Adekunle (black scorpion) who died a few days ago made sure the Igbo army and their civilian populace kept fleeing during the civil war (See the movie half of a yellow sun to see how they kept fleeing. Luckily the movie was written by an Igbo lady )
* In August 1966,the way Igbo people kept running away to their eastern region including of course those of the top military officers was just so hilarious. They couldn't even fight back. They are weaklings.
*Igbos will be quick to condemn oda tribes.. They are in fact no better. Northerners continue to kill their people in the north till date. They only keep running and running and running.

I hope I have been able to really get the attention of some proud Igbos. Let me keep sipping fruit juice as they start to mention me. Doorh!
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by upko: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2014
shymexx:

[size=30]Big goat...foolishhhh old bastardick cow. Your mother is the slut.
Empty brain you always come here to claim diasporan. Big goat
You hate our military
You hate our country
You hate our president

You hate anybody that says the truth

I'm very sure you are much older than me, but you are a big fooooooool!!

I am a true nigerian, good or bad I will defend her from bastatdzz like you.

I love nigerians, igbos hausas yorubas fulanis..

Kill yourself you poor sick mentally challenged bastarddd.
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by ikweremilitant: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2014
yemaldo:

He followed the footstep of o.j d war lord
do u mean to type o.b.j?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Letter Divides NWC As APC Caucus, NEC Meet / “Politicians Not Different From Prostitutes” – Sheikh Gumi / Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.