Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,298 members, 7,887,884 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:43 PM

Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear (14783 Views)

Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by arantess: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2014
lowgeorge:
Every ibo goat dat mention d word yoruba here shall burn in an unexpected conflargation.....any ibo parasite on dis forum dat is on a yoruba soil or dat has families or progeeny on any yoruba soil or airspace will die a miserable and untold death....nting can be as miserable, sweet nd fulfilling like total sequestration of proud haughty tribe of an ibo parasites...pls just pray for war nd see how decimated some pple re ready to make u....vermins
I feel ur pain niqqa....let me help u
1. Grab a gun
2. Open ur gob
3. Pull the trigger.

2 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Remarkable: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
woof woof woof!

blah blah blah!

brag brag brag!

gra gra gra!

Typical yorua men!

if they're not bragging... they're dieing!

No time for action.... the only options are....

brag? or die!... as they say... a coward dies a thousand times!

We have heard you, sir... na today?

Benji talk pass the noise you dey make now..

when time for action reach... na so Igbo boys dessimate over 20,000 of his division.... a whole 35,000 division was led by a coward that only knew how to make mouth.... it was, for him... brag?/talk? or die!!! and die he did.... while fleeing to PH...

so young man, we don't need a prophet to tell us what you will do when its time to act....

humor us small shaa... oya tell us... when its time to fight, how many Igbos can you take on?

heheheh... funny yoobas... you guys are fun! lol
lowgeorge:
Every ibo goat dat mention d word yoruba here shall burn in an unexpected conflargation.....any ibo parasite on dis forum dat is on a yoruba soil or dat has families or progeeny on any yoruba soil or airspace will die a miserable and untold death....nting can be as miserable, sweet nd fulfilling like total sequestration of proud haughty tribe of an ibo parasites...pls just pray for war nd see how decimated some pple re ready to make u....vermins

2 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Remarkable: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
hmm..putting 2 and 2 together as Remarkable always does...

Seeing how their men feel they have achieved something anytime they enter Igbo womans 'area'...

it could be safe to say that even their married men dream of it and grab the opportunity... or poke at the opportunity when it arises...

We have now heard that our aunty here comes from a broken home....

it follows that the cause of a broken home will be hated by the child(ren)....

it is not hidden the hate madam has for Igbos, (based on her comments here on NL)

Can our suspicion be true then?

Is an Igbo mistress to your pops, and the subsequent split of your parents and thus your family, the reason you are hating on we? (the entire tribe?)

Madam can you confirm for us?

Be honest, maybe we can help you bring your parents back together smiley
Desola:

Is that so? Well, I must see the said pictures now as it will be fab to finally see them together again.

1 Like

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by MayorofLagos(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
Remarkable:
hmm..putting 2 and 2 together as Remarkable always does...

Seeing how their men feel they have achieved something anytime they enter Igbo womans 'area'...

it could be safe to say that even their married men dream of it and grab the opportunity... or poke at the opportunity when it arises...

We have now heard that our aunty here comes from a broken home....

it follows that the cause of a broken home will be hated by the child(ren)....

it is not hidden the hate madam has for Igbos, (based on her comments here on NL)

Can our suspicion be true then?

Is an Igbo mistress to your pops, and the subsequent split of your parents and thus your family, the reason you are hating on we? (the entire tribe?)

Madam can you confirm for us?

Be honest, maybe we can help you bring your parents back together smiley

you talk so much shyyte.

Bloody pygymy, son of Bantu refugees. Learn to shut up sometime.

1 Like

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by VirginFinder: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
SirShymex:
VirginFinder and the rest of the haters, I just remembered something.

Let me also help you with just three cowardly young Ijebu sons in diaspora, who're pace setters. Too many to name, but I'll just name three:

1). John Dabiri, a professor of aeronautics and bioengineering at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech). A real scientist with a few patents to his name. And he was named as one of Popular Science magazine's "Brilliant 10" scientists in the world in 2008.

2). John Boyega, the next Denzel Washington, from Peckham.

3). David Alaba of Bayern Munich, the best left back in the world, and one of the best footballers in the world. In case you don't know, his father is Ijebu.

Classic examples of Ijebu cowardice in diaspora, by young Ijebu sons, below 35.

Shalom!

We are talking warfare here and not any other achievement.

Ijebus are no warriors! chikena!!

They(Ijebus) lack war bravery and will betray and/or backstab anyone who does or makes an attempt beside them.

Mention one ancient Ijebu warrior. None!

Ekitis have theirs, Egbas have theirs, Ibadans have theirs etc.
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by naijaking1: 1:09am On Oct 08, 2014
VirginFinder:

They(Ijebus) lack war bravery and will betray and/or backstab anyone who does or makes an attempt beside them.

Talking about betraylas and back stabbings, where was Afonja from?
I know he was posted to Illorin by Oyo king as an army general, then he colluded with Asim the Fulani trader/teacher to betray his own king. The Fulani simply turned around to overthrow Afonja as the king of Illorin, that's why we have an emir of Illorin today, instead of Oba of Illorin who should have been a Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 08, 2014
VirginFinder:

Lmao @ Ijebus betraying folks, when your Egba Kings took bribes to sell their Judas Iscariot son, Abiola to the military regime. Don't even get me started on your two most prominent sons, OBJ and Abiola, who sold Awolowo's mandate out to the North. Bruv, don't piss me off - I know a lot about Yoruba and Nigeria history.

Aren't the Egbas the same folks who brought Christianity to Ijebuland, through the back-door? And I'd wager that during the Anglo-Ijebu war, a few Egbas also fought for the British west African Army frontier - that's the Judas Iscariot blood that flows through your veins.

Ijebus are no warriors, but the same Ijebus kicked your ar.ses out of your ancestral land in Ibadan. Hence you had to settle where you're today in Abeokuta. Ijebus are no warriors, but the Ijebu Kingdom was surrounded by both Oyo and Benin empires - yet none of them conquered the Ijebu kingdom. However, all the other Yoruba subgroups were under both empires. Ijebus are no warriors, yet they were the only Yoruba subgroup that went to war with British colonists.

Don't let me laugh! The only brave people among the Egbas are the Owus - and they're not even Egbas, to be honest. Go hide under the rock like you lot always do! grin

1 Like

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Descartes: 4:58am On Oct 08, 2014
VirginFinder:

Hmmm...Chai Diaris... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Descartes: 5:02am On Oct 08, 2014
naijaking1:

Talking about betraylas and back stabbings, where was Afonja from?
I know he was posted to Illorin by Oyo king as an army general, then he colluded with Asim the Fulani trader/teacher to betray his own king. The Fulani simply turned around to overthrow Afonja as the king of Illorin, that's why we have an emir of Illorin today, instead of Oba of Illorin who should have been a Yoruba man.
Ewww!!Omo see classical betrayal cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Descartes: 5:05am On Oct 08, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao @ Ijebus betraying folks, when your Egba Kings took bribes to sell their Judas Iscariot son, Abiola to the military regime. Don't even get me started on your two most prominent sons, OBJ and Abiola, who sold Awolowo's mandate out to the North. Bruv, don't piss me off - I know a lot about Yoruba and Nigeria history.

Aren't the Egbas the same folks who brought Christianity to Ijebuland, through the back-door? And I'd wager that during the Anglo-Ijebu war, a few Egbas also fought for the British west African Army frontier - that's the Judas Iscariot blood that flows through your veins.

Ijebus are no warriors, but the same Ijebus kicked your ar.ses out of your ancestral land in Ibadan. Hence you had to settle where you're today in Abeokuta. Ijebus are no warriors, but the Ijebu Kingdom was surrounded by both Oyo and Benin empires - yet none of them conquered the Ijebu kingdom. However, all the other Yoruba subgroups were under both empires. Ijebus are no warriors, yet they were the only Yoruba subgroup that went to war with British colonists.

Don't let me laugh! The only brave people among the Egbas are the Owus - and they're not even Egbas, to be honest. Go hide under the rock like you lot always do! grin
The truth is always bitter. Please where is Tinubu from An Egba or Ijebu My people betraying themselves since 500BC cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 08, 2014
Yoruba idiots exposing demselves like a day old cub...u talking rilvalry between ijebu nd egba like asernal and chelsea game....una dey craze 2geda....to dat mad buffon above me saying yooba or yoloba make mouth...d generation of yoruba then to me can't be more wicked as of d 1 present now. A trial dey said will convince you. If u need my address nd phne number I will give u nd u can cum wth any police in d world nd let's see if a 20 egg won't be used to burn u alive. I dnt threaten I kill when I ave d chance nd all I desire is a mad ibo nairalander to pe me or call me dat he just wnt to taste d delicacy of a yoruba cowardice..vermins,cockroaches,bedbugs dats wat all igbos re too me...dey all need to be exterminated as soon as possible...
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 08, 2014
Yoruba idiots exposing demselves like a day old cub...u talking rilvalry between ijebu nd egba like asernal and chelsea game....una dey craze 2geda....to dat mad buffon above me saying yooba or yoloba make mouth...d generation of yoruba then to me can't be more wicked as of d 1 present now. A trial dey said will convince you. If u need my address nd phne number I will give u nd u can cum wth any police in d world nd let's see if a 20 naira egg won't be used to burn u alive. I dnt threaten I kill when I ave d chance nd all I desire is a mad ibo nairalander to pe me or call me dat he just wnt to taste d delicacy of a yoruba cowardice..vermins,cockroaches,bedbugs dats wat all igbos re too me...dey all need to be exterminated as soon as possible...
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Descartes: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2014
lowgeorge:
Yoruba idiots exposing demselves like a day old cub...u talking rilvalry between ijebu nd egba like asernal and chelsea game....una dey craze 2geda ....to dat mad buffon above me saying yooba or yoloba make mouth...d generation of yoruba then to me can't be more wicked as of d 1 present now. A trial dey said will convince you. If u need my address nd phne number I will give u nd u can cum wth any police in d world nd let's see if a 20 naira egg won't be used to burn u alive. I dnt threaten I kill when I ave d chance nd all I desire is a mad ibo nairalander to pe me or call me dat he just wnt to taste d delicacy of a yoruba cowardice..vermins,cockroaches,bedbugs dats wat all igbos re too me... dey all need to be exterminated as soon as possible...
Are you an Ijebu or Egba I can see cowardice written all over you cheesy grin. Are you saying that SirShymex and co are ' IDIOTS' lipsrsealed for stating the obvious grin grin
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by VirginFinder: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2014
Descartes:
Hmmm...Chai Diaris... grin grin

Stay out of this! angry
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Descartes: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2014
VirginFinder:

Stay out of this! angry
Wetin I do
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by VirginFinder: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2014
lowgeorge:
Yoruba idiots exposing demselves like a day old cub...u talking rilvalry between ijebu nd egba like asernal and chelsea game....una dey craze 2geda....to dat mad buffon above me saying yooba or yoloba make mouth...d generation of yoruba then to me can't be more wicked as of d 1 present now. A trial dey said will convince you. If u need my address nd phne number I will give u nd u can cum wth any police in d world nd let's see if a 20 egg won't be used to burn u alive. I dnt threaten I kill when I ave d chance nd all I desire is a mad ibo nairalander to pe me or call me dat he just wnt to taste d delicacy of a yoruba cowardice..vermins,cockroaches,bedbugs dats wat all igbos re too me...dey all need to be exterminated as soon as possible...

Guy relax!

The crux of this thread, if true, is heart rending. Nevertheless, one must spell it out to the Igbos that Yorubas are not cowards. There is no tribe that does not have it's own cowardly group. We can't allow one cowardly general to tarnish our image cos there have been more brave, successful Yoruba generals/soldiers. And there always will be.

The Igbos have theirs too! We don't know them because the best we know of Igbos is what we can see from those of them in our region.
But they know us in and out. They are interested in our affairs even though we don't care what happens in their region. tongue
Anywhere you find a Yoruba man, you must find an Igbo man.
Life will be hell, miserable and boring for Igbos without Yorubas to mingle with. grin
They are third-rate Nigerians according to Orji Uzor Kalu(2013).

I have close family members who fought in the Biafra war and came back unscathed.

Igbos are just envious of Yorubas and will definitely grasp at straws to poke us and have fun. It's the worst they can do anyway. grin
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by oluwalfa: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2014
I see a lot of butthurt yoruba people on this thread. grin
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by arantess: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2014
VirginFinder:

Guy relax!

The crux of this thread, if true, is heart rending. Nevertheless, one must spell it out to the Igbos that Yorubas are not cowards. There is no tribe that does not have it's own cowardly group. We can't allow one cowardly general to tarnish our image cos there have been more brave, successful Yoruba generals/soldiers. And there always will be.

The Igbos have theirs too! We don't know them because the best we know of Igbos is what we can see from those of them in our region.
But they know us in and out. They are interested in our affairs even though we don't care what happens in their region. tongue
Anywhere you find a Yoruba man, you must find an Igbo man.
Life will be hell, miserable and boring for Igbos without Yorubas to mingle with. grin
They are third-rate Nigerians according to Orji Uzor Kalu(2013).

I have close family members who fought in the Biafra war and came back unscathed.

Igbos are just envious of Yorubas and will definitely grasp at straws to poke us and have fun. It's the worst they can do anyway. grin
*yawns*
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Remarkable: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
nyanyanyanya nyanya nyanya nyanya....NYANYANYANYA NYANYANYANYANYANYA NYANYA BLAH blah blah blah blahBLAH NYANYANYASHARRAP!

lazy modda4ka that barely has enough energy to take a dump is coming to internet to brag... abegi go and sit down jhor! quietly wait for your next stomach infrastructure and stop yarning dust here... ode! next
lowgeorge:
Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by Ayesman(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bluetooth2:

He may have served under Ojuku to know how to flee in time of danger. Atleast, he didn't run to Ivory Coast !

Yeah he is better than that run away coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Dissolves Wike-led Convention Committee / FFK To Buhari: Sack Your Service Chiefs, Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered / Ganduje Seeks Amendment To Emirate Council Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.