Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,130 members, 7,933,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:44 PM

Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa (38814 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop / Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by otokx(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2014
Razi1:
Abeg make una no vex but everytime our army kil boko haramits in d always be in 100 200 50 150 abeg dm no d finish ni? abi na anoda country army we d fight and how dm d get such large troops and move dm about quick?

Bros mi i tire for the yarns; is Boko Haram an army of 100,000+? If 200 are killed everyday then it may take 499 more days to finish them all assuming they are 100,000+

Another baffling thing is the way they capture arms from out army, the whole thing is just not adding up. This is a war that should be finished this dry season if our leaders are serious but i have this bad feeling that some people are profiting from every.

Finally, the boys on the ground need more motivation from govt in terms of equipment and monetary compensation for families. I expected govt to build new and bigger barracks in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states complete with military hospitals.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2014
This boko guys r plenty o
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by 1miccza: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2014
drsteroid:
More power to your elbows brave soldiers..victory surely comes from God and you shall surely get it..pls let's all support our troops out there,its really not easy out there,they stay awake throughout the nite while we slip with our two eyes close jus 2 make sure we remain safe and this country remain as one...finish all the idiots...first time 2 be ftc since I joined nairaland...dedicate this to our gallant soldiers in the warfront..we are solidly behind you

May God protect each and every one of them,thanks for supporting our gallant troops
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by 1miccza: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2014
iykmora:
How many terrorists are there? Maybe they undergo fission thereby increasing their numbers. shocked Or are the ghosts of these boko-boys returning to continue the fight? Na wao! sad cry
Good one from our brave soldiers all d same, continue KILLING 'em. cool We're proud of y'all.. kiss

The terrorists are made up of people coming in from other countries,and they always have reinforcements from both within and outside Nigeria so e go hard for dem to finish
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Richie0974: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2014
Everyday Naija troops continue 2 kill dz boko harams but their numbers continue 2 increase...... Iz it dat they rise up from the dead or Naija troops are just lying... undecided
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by jude33084(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2014
ugeezee:

PINSHUR OR IDUNBELIVEIT GASKIA!

Go to liveleak wink
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2014
otokx:

Bros mi i tire for the yarns; is Boko Haram an army of 100,000+? If 200 are killed everyday then it may take 499 more days to finish them all assuming they are 100,000+

Another baffling thing is the way they capture arms from out army, the whole thing is just not adding up. This is a war that should be finished this dry season if our leaders are serious but i have this bad feeling that some people are profiting from every.

Finally, the boys on the ground need more motivation from govt in terms of equipment and monetary compensation for families. I expected govt to build new and bigger barracks in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states complete with military hospitals.
bros make God continue to bless dat brain im give you
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by jude33084(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2014
Richie0974:
Everyday Naija troops continue 2 kill dz boko harams but their numbers continue 2 increase...... Iz it dat they rise up from the dead or Naija troops are just lying... undecided

Most of them are slaves( forced into fighting ) not real fighters.

Watch how they attack communities and you will know.

This is why you hear of kidnaps most of the time undecided
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by 1miccza: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2014
fitzmayowa:
Kudos to the Nigerian Army...

Kudos to Premium Times...Atleast this report is far better than the one of sahara..

Am beginning to wonder if SH is the media wing of BH with their style of reporting...

God bless Nigeria

Bros you no dey Naija na today you dey know say SH na sponsored page??They are sponsored and I strongly believe that their sponsors are linked with BH haven't you also observed that they only post negative stuffs about the country and the FGThey are one out of so many media warriors and E-warriors...

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Od31(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Sometimes i wonder if all these are just mere numbers. In September they also said they killed 400. You killed that much and yet no sign of retreats from the Boko Haram side? If true boko haram are clearly the ones losing. Wishing our army good luck in this deadly fight.

I think it is just numbers or propagander! how can u be killing hundreds every time and they come back hitting the nation as if nothing happened to them. I do not believe the boko haram as many as want us to believe. if they are in their thousands, then, the Govt should take the war more seriously.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Sunday17: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2014
Kill kill.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by lordinoh(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2014
One NA head = 200 BH head .
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by MNDY(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2014
Whenever I see the figures of these B.H, I'm like "are these guys a representation of the phrase 'we don't die, we multiply'?
My earnest prayer and request remains an averted circumstance of them being on the loose to go on rampage in the forthcoming elections anywhere and everywhere!
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Gaystar(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
I thought I was the only one who saw that. Na wa oo. What is regrettable about killing bloodsucking demons
Remember they too are Nigerians and majority of those did not join willingly to kill their brothers and sisters. The victims who are the people, BH and the military are all Nigerians. Its not my joy that Nigerians are been slaughtered every now and then. May God help us
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2014
na TWENTY 20 them kill abi na TWO HUNDRED 200? BOKOS NO DEY FINISH? NA TERMITES DEM BE?
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by viczing(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
I thought I was the only one who saw that. Na wa oo. What is regrettable about killing bloodsucking demons

The janjanweed by the comment you shall know them, always looking for loop holes smh
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Smooyis(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2014
Thank God for the victory. And kudos to our gallant soldiers.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Mclick(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2014
I am still wondering how BH was able to build up to these extent, we keep hearing scores of death among them, yet they seem to be as strong as ever. One thing I know is, they and their sponsor will soon become history
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Amhappy(f): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2014
This Bokoharam no dey finish? Where do they get new recruits from? Is it that the people they kidnapped are being forced into membership. May God save us from this blood sucking demons. Kudos to NA.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2014
kingzjay:
When will all this bloodshedding end? God help us...human beings are likened to chicken now...

When every single muslim terrorist piece oF sh1t is dispatched to hell to reunite with their prophet

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by major466(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2014
Some boko haram sympathizers are not happy with these beautiful news about our military. Take note of their comments. Boko members are on Nairaland.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by major466(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

When every single muslim terrorist piece oF sh1t is dispatched to hell to reunite with their prophet
You got that right.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by biomedixexcel(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2014
Kill them all
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by dokunbam(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2014
kill them all
more bullets to your guns

show no mercy
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by major466(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2014
Richie0974:
... And yet when it was reported that the Cameroonian army kills 300 boko haram terrorist you guys heaped praises on them irrespective of whether the casualty figure was true or not, and in addition bash the Nigerian Army for not doing enough.
Now that the Nigerian Army are raising up their game by killing the bloody terrorists, you are raising stupid questions. Where's your patriotism?

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by belente(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2014
NA pls unite all d boko boys with their 72 virgins sharp sharp
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by major466(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2014
duni04:

The truth will come out, as always.....in two weeks. Plenty of time for you to enjoy your phantom victory today smiley
Continue eating all the shït from olukolade's ass.
Tell your boko haram terrorist colleagues that your time is up. Surrender NOW or meet the same fate as your dead leader sheecow.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by major466(m): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2014
MilitaryMinded:
And for those complaining about the Army 'always giving round numbers', read your reporters well ( if una get the eye ).......the words 'about' or 'more than' are always prefixed I'm Army statements. If you still aren't satisfy, feel free to board the next bus and go to the battlelines. Afterall, CNN,BBC, and Al Jazeera journalists are always on the frontlines to cover news (abi na 2 heads them get)
There are boko members on this forum. They're the ones not happy with the news about the killing of close to 350 terrorists hence their gimmicks to create doubts in the mind of Nigerians about the legitimacy of the report.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Yujin(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2014
MNDY:
Whenever I see the figures of these B.H, I'm like "are these guys a representation of the phrase 'we don't die, we multiply'?
My earnest prayer and request remains an averted circumstance of them being on the loose to go on rampage in the forthcoming elections anywhere and everywhere!
Your comment in the second paragraph is what awaits Nigeria come 2015. To avert it, you need more than prayers.
For your information, bh will linger till the elections where Borno, Yobe and Adamawa would be suspended from participating. Buhari's dogs would be released in the other core northern states to kill the baboons and the fabled baboons would in turn 'hold their ground' because the dogs will also bleed and even take to flight. Like Asari said, bh is a rehearsal of what is to come. Let he that has ears hear what the lovers of peace and equity are saying.
Now the NA who would be clearly overwhelmed by the enormity of dogs and baboons will be stretched and overstressed may capitulate due to internal wranglings. Then, all hell will be let loose.
We do not wish for this considering the impact it will have on West Africa and the black race world over but if one must be a good analyst, one must rise above sentiment and face reality.
Lastly, just to sound it loud and clear: Buhari will never rule Nigeria again.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by duni04(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2014
major466:

Tell your boko haram terrorist colleagues that your time is up. Surrender NOW or meet the same fate as your dead leader sheecow.
Lol i will. And tell your army and your president to continue siphoning off your defence budget to South Africa and feeding guilible people like you with phantom victories.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Emmanuel602(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2014
I shed tears embarassedI shed tears more than 70% are innocent civilians captured by these terrorists and used as human shield

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by BraniacX(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2014
MilitaryMinded:
In between, Sahara reporters are claiming boko attacked Vimtim (hometown of CDS) with 3 helicopters.........LOL......they think say helicopters na car wey man fit just by like that........pathetic ****s

did u say sahara reporters? I think they're actually called shaharia reporters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting / Serving PDP Commissioners Defect To APC In Bayelsa / Dino Melaye Welcomes New Baby "Latest Melaye" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.