Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,847 members, 7,966,148 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:01 AM

Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa (38875 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop / Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by MNDY(m): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2014
Yujin:

Your comment in the second paragraph is what awaits Nigeria come 2015. To avert it, you need more than prayers.
For your information, bh will linger till the elections where Borno, Yobe and Adamawa would be suspended from participating. Buhari's dogs would be released in the other core northern states to kill the baboons and the fabled baboons would in turn 'hold their ground' because the dogs will also bleed and even take to flight. Like Asari said, bh is a rehearsal of what is to come. Let he that has ears hear what the lovers of peace and equity are saying.
Now the NA who would be clearly overwhelmed by the enormity of dogs and baboons will be stretched and overstressed may capitulate due to internal wranglings. Then, all hell will be let loose.
We do not wish for this considering the impact it will have on West Africa and the black race world over but if one must be a good analyst, one must rise above sentiment and face reality.
Lastly, just to sound it loud and clear: Buhari will never rule Nigeria again.

Nigeria has hitherto experienced pre, during and post election violence! The new terrorism aspect places Nigeria on the precipice if nothing drastic is done and it (terrorism) blends into the forthcoming elections! A significant percentage of the Hausas & Muslims generally are morally senseless and are bereft of knowledge of the sanctity of a human's life (if you bash me or ban me as an MOD for the aforementioned remarks, YOU WILL RUN MAD!). I was in Kano during the last general elections where an INEC-serving female corper official was cut into two halves by her waist as a gift to the Christians.

A religion whose pioneer (Dan Fodio for Nigeria) and perhaps pioneers elsewhere set the jihad-against-government example for followers, what do you expect if not contemporary terrorism which is purely religious with politics undertone! Yeah right, the Koran may vehemently condemn these acts of intolerance with some practisers of the religion strictly adhering to its tenets, however, others will tow the line of jihad against government as already set as example to either be followed or not, thereby wasting innocent lives and commiting heinous crimes against humanity and meting these on the governed since they (the governed) are under the hated regime to discredit it in the long run!

As a Kogite, if hell is let loose come 2015, the state stands vulnerable as we have been hearing mixed reports of B.H presence or not from time to time

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by liongirl: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by kuntash: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2014
koboko69:
Why feared killed?? What is the fear about animals being killed? They were killed and not feared killed.

Lol .... Lol
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Richie0974: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2014
major466:

... And yet when it was reported that the Cameroonian army kills 300 boko haram terrorist you guys heaped praises on them irrespective of whether the casualty figure was true or not, and in addition bash the Nigerian Army for not doing enough.
Now that the Nigerian Army are raising up their game by killing the bloody terrorists, you are raising stupid questions. Where's your patriotism?
If its true dat they kill as much as that ....nothing should be left of them nw....they keep telling us lies and people like u keep praising them
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by ugwum007(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2014
lonelydora:
Nigeria Army we are solidly behind you. Kudos to you guys. Kill them all.

u re inside ur room sleeping & at the same solidly behind soldiers fighting at the war front. ..u be witches & wizard?
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by samplegirl(f): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2014
berem:
200? Chei!

shocked shocked

Pisures?

Maybe your teacher never thought that the word ''ABOUT'' is a preposition with which is as same as ''APPROXIMATELY'' APPROXIMATELY its self simply means= not exactly, but nearly or roughly. I can see that your anti-government stance is really doing some nagative job on your sense of reasoning.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
these people no dey finish self
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
ugeezee:

Another stray wankstar that cant stop putting his mouth in my shit...

One can deduce from the errors in your posts and that in your signature, that you are a lowlife and a tout.

You are too classless. I won't trade words with you anymore.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by phemmylink(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
how many are they? dem Neva finish?
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Ebukaokeke5: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
Kudos soldiers.month greese 2 ur elbows.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
200 boko haram fighters killed. How many of our gallant soldiers did they kill. The report needs some balancing please. It shouldn't be one-sided.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by ugeezee(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
emmyrichie:

One can deduce from the errors in your posts and that in your signature, that you are a lowlife and a tout.

You are too classless. I won't trade words with you anymore.

Tot u wia only a wankstar, did'nt know u also a dick sucker...get a life and leave me alone cos i dont do guys!
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
ugeezee:

Tot u wia only a wankstar, did'nt know u also a dick sucker...get a life and leave me alone cos i dont do guys!

Only vultures reason the way you do... Id1ot.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Thomsbuky(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
JoinTheRace:
Congratulations! You've Been Invited to Join the Illuminati! Fame we speak, riches is ours, power belongs to us. join the great Illuminati to achieve all your goals in life. never let this opportunity pass you by. if you desire to be famous then join the ILLUMINATI today and see the difference. for more info contact secure.illuminati000@gmail.com or visit us on our Facebook address at ILLUMINATI REIGNS. you can call our hotline on +2347011229441 OR +16197980204 for more information.

What do you want in return? Life, Blood, devil and evil sprit? There is nothing like free lunch.....Thank but no thanks for your offer.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Thomsbuky(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
Kudos to Nigerian army against all odds victory will be ours. But where is the promise of international community on intelligent and supports America and Uk government vows to give Nigerian government? These cowboys are not honourable with their words, they promise us heaven and earth to fight these demons , but never deliver non. In war against al-quaeda,, we gave them unequivocal absolute support, but let Nigeria down, all in the name of diplomacy...We are not given or allow to buy weapon because of our poor human right? ..... Its high time international community (china, Russia true friends of Nigeria) to give intelligent and material support it needed to execute these war as failure is not an option.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Bright2(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
200 feared killed,this people no dey finish? Na Chinese film Una dey act
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Thunder04(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
Let them go and bomb Hell.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by floridam(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
somadienah:
Hw ar we sure dat d military is not exeggerating figures here . Today dey killd 300, last week dey killd 250 next 2moro 400 boko haram dead , yet boko haram no dey finish . WHAT IS. IT !!!!

No they r not. These BH Boys forcefully recruit all males in every city or village they capture except u wan die.
If u watched the some of their videos, u ll marvel at their number of foot 'soldiers'.
I watched a footage of how they chased some soldiers from their base to Cameroon and I almost burst into tears.
However now, our real soldiers are strongly winning the war against book haram while the weak ones are pulling out of the army.
The hearts of the boko boys as the bible puts it have been seared with hot iron.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by IMMUNO1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
I read 400 or more in another news. But does it mean that these sons of bitches does not finish.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by adewalebs(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
God bless our soldiers.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by BlackLeopard(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
floridam:

No they r not. These BH Boys forcefully recruit all males in every city or village they capture except u wan die.
If u watched the some of their videos, u ll marvel at their number of foot 'soldiers'.

Yeah but that's part of a problem, because those recruited fighters are effectively civilians who weren't given choice, an what they do need ain't a bullet between eyes but returning to lives they led before as much as possible an healing.

Focusing on the leaders, focusing on the active recruiters, focusing on the tactical command of BH woulda more helpful than countin everyone of dose soldiers, as 'a Boko Haram soldier', an celebrating their kills in wide newspapers jus to have somethin ta report.

I'm not pro-BH btw. I'm sayin 'kill them all' is stupid and ignorin those people who got in trouble and are still being used -by- BH as living shields effectively.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by ugeezee(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2014
emmyrichie:

Only vultures reason the way you do... Id1ot.
Did i hit ur nerve kid? sorry ok go do ur home work OMOMO.....HAHAHAHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal / "Operation No Shanties In Lagos" Kicks Off In Ikeja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.