Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,262 members, 7,943,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

How Do You Deal With Depression? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Deal With Depression? (1090 Views)

Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? / How To Help A Friend Deal With Depression / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With Depression? by kay29000(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
How do you deal with depression and suciadal tendencies? I have been depressed for a while now cos nothing seems to be working out for me. I even get suicidal something, but I know I can't kill myself cos I would never want my mom and family members to suffer my loss after I am gone.

I have been working at something for the past three years, and it hasn't paid off. How do I handle this depression?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Depression? by braine(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
Only if you can see everyday people's mind and see how much they are depressed eh! You go fear.

Just have it at the back of your mind that whatever it is, things can get worse and there are many other people who have worse issues! Trust me! Atleast, you apparently have good health, food, and shelter. Whatever has happened has happened. Just thank God, move on, and survive.
Re: How Do You Deal With Depression? by kay29000(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
braine:
Atleast, you apparently have good health, food, and shelter. Just thank God and survive.

How do you know I have these things?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Depression? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
see a psychologist. use some peaceable religious counselling. sometimes, it's best to take a brief detour... a short temporary break from whatever has been giving you to much concerns, start a new or different relationship and begin a fitness regime(even if you're fit)...also get enough sleep daily

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Depression? by braine(m): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
kay29000:

How do you know I have these things?

You obviously sleep and wake up somewhere. I'm not sure of the health tho. But it still doesn't matter. Only you can make you feel better.
Re: How Do You Deal With Depression? by Adedayo516(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Man... See a psychologist fast, talk to people about your problem.. Silence is a slow killer... Depression kills slowly but definitely.... Good luck
Re: How Do You Deal With Depression? by kay29000(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
spotit:
see a psychologist. use some peaceable religious counselling. sometimes, it's best to take a brief detour... a short temporary break from whatever has been giving you to much concerns, start a new or different relationship and begin a fitness regime(even if you're fit)...also get enough sleep daily

Thanks
Re: How Do You Deal With Depression? by Raiders: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
kay29000:
How do you deal with depression and suciadal tendencies? I have been depressed for a while now cos nothing seems to be working out for me. I even get suicidal something, but I know I can't kill myself cos I would never want my mom and family members to suffer my loss after I am gone.

I have been working at something for the past three years, and it hasn't paid off. How do I handle this depression?
life can be frustrating sometimes. I also am facing some challenges too and it has made me depressed. But you shouldnt give up. Nothing come easy in life

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Depression? by kay29000(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Raiders:
life can be frustrating sometimes. I also am facing some challenges too and it has made me depressed. But you shouldnt give up. Nothing come easy in life

It's true...life can be frustrating sometimes. It's not like I am sad all the time, but the problems are there, so whenever I go and do fun things, I come right back to those things frustrating me. As you said, nothing good comes easy...I guess I just have to keep working at my goals.
Re: How Do You Deal With Depression? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
dont take life too serious and you will find out that that depression can never come your way, one of the main reason of depression is taking life to serious and when you fail you have no option to be sad and depressed
Re: How Do You Deal With Depression? by Vikky014(f): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2014
kay29000:

5th oct CUM SWALLOW.6th oct depression.pls u nid to go closer to ur creator.
Re: How Do You Deal With Depression? by kay29000(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2014
Vikky014:
5th oct CUM SWALLOW.6th oct depression.pls u nid to go closer to ur creator.

It is obvious you know know little about life. Thanks for living an ignorant close minded comment.
Re: How Do You Deal With Depression? by Vikky014(f): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2014
kay29000:

It is obvious you know know little about life. Thanks for living an ignorant close minded comment.
Am serious.draw closer stp being depressd think positive it helps.dnt compare urslf wt odas u r unique.

(1) (Reply)

Intresting Benefits Of Corn Silk / Amazing Health Benefits Of Watermelon / See These Creative Bed Designs That Will Surely Make You Lazy Every Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.