Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Graduates For Gse - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduates For Gse (612 Views)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Osun Shortlist Graduates For New OYES / Skye's Gse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduates For Gse by jchuckc(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2008
I was really worried when I saw so many negative posts about the GSE, so I decided to start a positive one. The GSE is a noble idea that if supported and executed properly will save people time and money, people should be more concerned about giving credible suggestions to make sure it works out. I would like to say that the exam itself is done by a UK based company, GSE just subscribed to the company, which answers the question of whether or not it is internationally recognized, most of the people that are complaining most likely wrote the GSE exam and had very low scores, which invariably means they are not assured that they would pass individually organized tests, I think they shld study more instead of whinning and complaining. People shld talk more about a possible reduction in prices and an increase in response from companies instead of being sentimental and always opposing change, take Obama as an example. What about the PTDF scholarships that we are being asked to pay money for? no body wants to talk about that abi, I didnt realize application for scholarships is a money making venture, if u want to talk about somethimg the talk about that,

(1) (Reply)

It Instructors Wanted / Zenith Bank Test! / Jos Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.