Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,266 members, 7,974,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:47 PM

She Said I Almost Got Her Into Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Almost Got Her Into Trouble (875 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Almost Got Her Into Trouble by Afrok(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
Actually, when am in the mood and have enough call credit I can talk on the phone with a guy or lady for long, depending on how close we are and the responses too.
I had a long discussion on the phone with one of my female friends and the call lasted for more than 10minutes, i ended the call but told her I'll call her back soon (was just in d mood).

When I called her back, she said i almost got her into trouble, coz her boyfriend tried calling her for more than 10minutes that we were talking but her line was busy.
She said she told the guy i was the one and she had already discussed me with the guy before, but the guy asked her "do U talk that long with him?

My question is, " how do U feel or what'll be ur reactions if ur partner's line is busy for long and u asked who he/she was talking to, only to be told it was someone of opposite sex whom U may or may not know".
Let's assume it's not on a business level.
Re: She Said I Almost Got Her Into Trouble by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
Call a nigga instead / yu are in d friendzone by the way
Re: She Said I Almost Got Her Into Trouble by Afrok(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
toecyne:
Call a nigga instead / yu are in d friendzone by the way
U ar on point... But does that mean ladies don't ask their guys who they're talking to for a long time? Coz my guy babe can still ask him the same question.
Re: She Said I Almost Got Her Into Trouble by Lawstudent: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Relationship is not by force. If a girl feels that with you she is no longer comfortable, let her go.
In other words if i were that guy i wouldnt bother myself
Re: She Said I Almost Got Her Into Trouble by nedu2000(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
What are you discussing with a gal u don't intend bedding for lengthy hours for?they don't like sports,they don't like politics and u obviously can talk about sex.
So what exactly r u discussing about?your in a terrible zone bro
Re: She Said I Almost Got Her Into Trouble by Afrok(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
nedu2000:
What are you discussing with a gal u don't intend bedding for lengthy hours for?they don't like sports,they don't like politics and u obviously can talk about sex.
So what exactly r u discussing about?your in a terrible zone bro
haha... This zone of a thing, bro I just hope am not in a war zone. Stuffs sha but mainly about her admission.
Re: She Said I Almost Got Her Into Trouble by naturally: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Not ideal. Some partners can be over jealous
Re: She Said I Almost Got Her Into Trouble by Afrok(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
naturally:
Not ideal. Some partners can be over jealous
I agree with U... Thanks. One of the boyfriends actually called me one day with his line immediately i ended the call with the girl, he called and never said anything but to hear my voice (hello), i knew the call came from him but allowed the girl to find out by herself and she was furious towards him.

(1) (Reply)

A List Of Things Nigerian Ladies Do That Piss Men Off / Which Relationship Category Do You Belong To / 10 Things That Women Wish Men Understood About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.