Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,468 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:13 AM

Shop To Let - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Shop To Let (680 Views)

Big Shop To Let @ OGUDU ROAD With Toilet For 20,000 Per Month X2yrs. / Big Shop To Let On The Main Road At Fola Agoro Yaba / I Need A Shop To Rent In Lagos, Surulere Or Egbeda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shop To Let by stechi(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2008
Shop to let at
Price: N250,000 NET

Request:
Shop needed on Opebi Road for boutique very urgently.
Re: Shop To Let by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 13, 2008
Please give me more information. I am looking for a shop to rent on a busy high street
Re: Shop To Let by stechi(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2008
chaircover:

Please give me more information. I am looking for a shop to rent on a busy high street

Thanks for your response,I guess the information you need would be better gotten during inspection because the shop is in a very busy high street as requested by U.

If you are familiar with Ikeja very well,then Awolowo Way and environs won't be a far cry from what you want.

Once you are prepared for inspection,my phone line (08033958573)is always on for you to reach me.Inspection can be done at your convenience.

The shop was recently (less than 2months ago) tiled and painted which makes a better place for your intended business.It can be equally be used as an office because it is very spacious.

I guess seeing is believing so an on-the-spot inspection would be better for you to take your final decision.Buzz me once you are ready.

Thank you as I anticipate your call.

(1) (Reply)

Cafe For Auction Sales / Land At Ph And Abuja / Strictly For Real Estate Agents/managers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.