Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,792 members, 7,930,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:45 AM

Just Me Today - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just Me Today (4464 Views)

VERY HILARIOUS : How Mum Pranked Me Today / ..... / Substandard Products Everywhere, Is It Just Me Or Everyone Loves It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Just Me Today by tytylayor: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
This guy staggers into a bar and shouts, "A double whisky please barman, and a drink for everyone hereā€¦ and while you're at it, have one yourself."

"Well thank you sir," says the barman and proceeds to pour everyone their drinks.

Moments later the guy shouts, "Another whisky for me, and the same again for everyone else."

The bartender looks a little worried now and says, "Excuse me sir, but don't you think you should pay me for that last round first?"

The guy slurs, "I can't. I don't have any money." With this the bartender flies into a rage and literally throws the guy out of the bar.

About twenty minutes later though the guy staggers back in and shouts out, "A double whisky for me, and a drink for all my friends."

"I suppose you'll be offering me a drink too?" the barman asks, marvelling at the guy's nerve.

"Not likely," slurs the guy, "you get nasty when you've had a drink!"
Re: Just Me Today by tytylayor: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2008
A pipe burst in a doctor's house. He called a plumber. The plumber arrived, unpacked his tools, did mysterious plumber-type things for a while, and handed the doctor a bill for $600.

The doctor exclaimed, "This is ridiculous! I don't even make that much as a doctor!"

The plumber waited for him to finish and quietly said, "Neither did I when I was a doctor."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advertise Your Business On Busy Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos, Nigeria / My Boss Wants To Buy My Baby! / Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.