Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,757 members, 7,921,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:10 AM

The Excuse Of 'imperfect Me' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Excuse Of 'imperfect Me' (391 Views)

The Excuse We Give / Pastor Chris oyakhilome: Don’t Excuse Sickness! / "original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Excuse Of 'imperfect Me' by Emmydek(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
I tried to find the reason why some people are contented with 'imperfect me' and i got answers. The solution is connected to nothing but the alleged imperfect person. The answer is relevant if only such people are ready.
Can't they have time to think? Are they blind not to be seeing the signs of time? Don't they know that imperfection is being terminated day-by-day? I can't tag their contentment with imperfection as foolishness,neither can it be called a mistake.
The fact of being satisfied with such a phrase is because they want excuse for their irresponsibility. Their responsibilities can never be detached from evil unless such a person is ready. Their hearts are public toilets. They know that what they are doing is unlasting pleasure to bring at last.
Examples of such people abound. Some even do their ' things' (evil) with a clean heart. The reason why they always use 'imperfect me' is because it is the only excuse they can use to brainwash some idiots that are lackadasical when it comes to submission to the Real man.
Is imperfection still dominating people? Is it still alive? Yes,it is still alive and dominating alot of people. Our Man killed this word,its power and its dwellings in human bodies and souls but they need to submit. Submission is the only solution!!

(1) (Reply)

The Fence / Myles Munroe And Wife Killed In Plane Crash. / Lets Worship God Here And Share Our Testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.