Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,957 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:01 AM

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (77252 Views)

My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Uteghe(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Try having a long distance relationship as shown in pic below....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Too many fake stories on NL these days

OP, send to Wale Adenuga, very well cooked script.

P.S something must be wrong with whichever Supermod allow these to make front page. This is one of the reasons decent people don't take this forum seriously.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by adeakeem(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
I can say it categorically that your wife is not cheating on you, she is just saying that to hurt you. An unfaithful woman will never open her mouth and tell you that she is cheating on you..........cool down and do more findings about her
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:
to be fair to her, she's correct!

you cheated once, it's only fair you get your comeuppance. don't worry yourself too much - she's done the deed already. dust yourself up & pretend everything is a dream.

YOU are VERY wrong! Two wrongs can Never make it right. For the fact that he did it does not give the right to do it. Moreover he has confessed and apologized. Why going for a revenge?
Bros, take immediate ACTION. Otherwise, one day she will bring a guy to your house and make love with him on your bed in your presenceeeeeee
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Joshuadon: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
some women are just too malicious,bitter and unforgiven ... wat the big deal to let go undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
I hate to bring in the tribe factor..but again pls consider it before marriage....An Urhobo woman would never..I say never have the nerve to tell her husband to his face that she is having an affair..you wan die?The next thing would be her boxes thrown out hitting the door!its not only socially reprehensible..but a taboo..At worst,even if u marry a delta woman who used to be a runs girl..she would never cheat to the point of telling u..It still beats me how a woman could think u can actually have a man to yourself!Sorry am deviating here..but all this would not have happened if @op wife knew d reality of marriages.. We all cherish the idea of monogamy.. Newsflash..no one is really a born monogamist..men are bound to cheat.. let's forget the love hogwash and face reality.. I really think marriages would go on better if u trust no one but yourself!The key is..every man for himself and God for us..if @OP is a real man,I would say cut your losses and move on!sometimes it works out..sometimes it doesn't..I believe u have learnt a very valuable lesson from this!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by abbey621(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
A real man would not be asking what to do in this type of situation. The fact that the woman had the gut to tell you there's nothing you can do about it shows that your life is in danger, if she was remorseful we could talk about counseling or forgiveness but she did it intentionally and willfully. My friend unless she pays your bills or you've sworn blood oaths, pack your load and relocate, by now your story is now all over town, do yourself a favor run while you still can. Run o run, don't even think about hurting her cause you might commit murder, just do like Craig David and walk away angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by bibiking7(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

who are you trying to fool bro?! just because you are putting your cards on the table dont mean you do not want to cheat, lets get real here.
here below is what you posted TWO DAYS ago, yet you come here telling us all that you are a changed man?! bwaaaah!

abeg, stop making a fool out of yourself with your BS.

You are too much. grin
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by joshfash(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

who are you trying to fool bro?! just because you are putting your cards on the table dont mean you do not want to cheat, lets get real here.
here below is what you posted TWO DAYS ago, yet you come here telling us all that you are a changed man?! bwaaaah!

abeg, stop making a fool out of yourself with your BS.

thanks bro.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
Our live choices and encounters potentially lead to a new outcome. I guess by now you must have wished today not to have done what you did yesterday, but alas that's life for you. You've to contain the situation ASAP. My apologies to the ladies here but Op you should be aware that women can be rash in taking decisions especially aimed to spite their spouse or partner. That been said I'd like you to answer the following questions in your head and decide your next line of action;

How long have you been married and do you wish to remain married?
Is your marriage blessed with kids?
Prior to now, what can you say of the behaviour of your wife?
Is any of your family member or hers aware of this?
Can you tell if you're the patient type, cuz issues like this requires it.

To this end my advice is you 'contain' the situation. It's a lot of bitter pill to take in but if the answer to the second question is yes then you need to allow time do some healing. Your wife maybe attentive at this moment or still be burning in rage to justify her act either way just know that my grandma's thinking and hers is same; they never get it right most times. Remember 'CONTAIN' the situation give les room to family and friends'interference cuz like your thread has gotten to the fifth page their words to you maybe running to millions now. Too much advice will ruin things believe me.
All the best bro

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
desire7:

You really want to help him ruin his union.........NO, you won't cut off your hhead because u gat ache.

@op sit ur wife down wen d kids are not around close doors n windows to avoid making a movie 4 neighbors (nt wen there is no power o) talk 2 her , make her understand that you feel her pain now and honestly promise her you will neva cheat on her again blah blah blah........
If dat conversation goes well u will both weep ,hold each other then sleep off .

Forget say u be man(do your best) make peace reign 4 ur house cos u no think dat 1 b4 u start d trouble!
After that, u take correstions, ur wife is not God that u confess ur sins 2. Sometimes Its better to deny and save ur marriage than confess and ruin it, be wise. "ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. "
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by MDelgado(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
Another fairy tale to tell my unborn kids..
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ogaprime(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
Its 4 pages already, its like op might not read wat I have to say, but let me say it for those reading through...personally,for me, my own opinion, I think she didn't cheat on you,as in she didn't do it like she is saying. She just said it just to get back at you and hurt you like you have done to her so that you can feel the pain too...just beg her that you won't hurt her again and try everything possible to make her trust you once again and start your relationship with your wife like "you are wooing her and you are doing everything possible for her to say yes"
All the best...
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
The op expects that he will eat his cake and have it, it doesn't happen that way? By the way why cheat in the first place? U felt u were not contented! So why did u get married in the first place? Its ppl lyk dis dat disturb God to do overnight miracles in their marriage after they av soiled/messed up their life from the begining.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by eldoradoxx: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
In every home, there is authority structure that the husband should normally radiate and the wife and kids are to conform with whether they like it or not. Family is not supposed to be run like a democracy where the wishes of the majority carries the day. In the family, as a man you have to be a tyrant in some matters. If your wife could dare to tell you to your face that another man dey sample her without being a bit scared of whether she could survive your anger shows that you are rather too weak. Who told you that in Africa a man ever cheats on his wife? What rubbish are you talking of? Did your grandfather marry one wife? Who told you that African men who naturally have the largest libido and stamina in the male species were created to be satisfied by one woman? White men can tolerate one woman because genetically they re not as tough and rugged as the African male baboon. I direct you to do the manly thing. Throw the prostitute out of your house. A married woman turns to a prostitute they day she opens her legs for a man other than her husband. Or do you want her to kill you with her polluted self. Purge yourself, your house and cleanse your kids if you have any of anything that associates you and her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Maximus85(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

Judging: You messed up to have cheated on your wife, you should be shot twice in your legs and castrated. You're not a man but a big fool. No real man cheats on his wife.

Now you confessed and you've changed, ok!

To your wife: I feel she's just acting up to hurt you. Its hard for a woman (wife) to own up for cheating to her husband's face. Continue treating her right and try make it up to her for your stupidity.

But, there a very tiny chance she's really cheating on you, cos we still have some very crazy women out there. If that's the case, YOU ARE SO ON YOUR OWN.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by timilehing(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:
This thread isn't real jare.

What full blooded male - a Naija brother for that matter - would take this on the chin with such a sheepish attitude?

@OP is just seeking some fun entertainment this Sunday Evening.
I agree. Men don't ever take it lightly hearing their wude m wife is cheating on them
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Mclick(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Two wrongs can never make a right.

What you did,is in the past, since you've repented of ur deeds, I see no reason why she should engaged herself in such a shameful act.

Your wife is not morally sound, I must say.

That a man cheated on me is not reason enough 2 turn me to a cheat.

What to do

Mizmycoli you're needed here.
Abeg, wetin make him do?
I guess she has been cheating when you were cheating, so your confession gave her the got to tell it to your face. I guess she won't be able to do that if she is not wide before. Its like she doesn't know what she is doing
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Royal30: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
ogaprime:
Its 4 pages already, its like op might not read wat I have to say, but let me say it for those reading through...personally,for me, my own opinion, I think she didn't cheat on you,as in she didn't do it like she is saying. She just said it just to get back at you and hurt you like you have done to her so that you can feel the pain too...just beg her that you won't hurt her again and try everything possible to make her trust you once again and start your relationship with your wife like "you are wooing her and you are doing everything possible for her to say yes"
All the best...

coming from a matured mind......the best advice in this thread..infact God bless u

Women issues should be treated maturely and calmly...... OP, if ure wise u will follow this advice maturely too
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by madgoat(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
OP, I hope you don't both come down with HIV bcoz of diz immaturity both of u are displaying. lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by helphelp: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Isn't it funny that most of you do not seem to know this OP is an attention seeker...

Crazy stuff makes FP these days
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Emilord(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
MissSlimbody:

What you did,is in the past, since you've repented of ur deeds, I see no reason why she should engaged herself in such a shameful act.

What to do

Abeg, wetin make him do?
my 1milion pounds for u
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Tallesty1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
joshbouy:

what if they both stay in a room??
She should wait outside until he is done

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by MizMyColi(f): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Missslimbody shocked shocked shocked

We made FP........

*dancing azonto*

Hiohiohiohiohio

grin grin grin

Nne.......biko, untag me from your post, before the mentions start rolling in like ocean.

Thancuuuuu cheesy
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by nkpommpko(m): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
End of marriage hope you had kids, it will end one day, so earlier the better. Enjoy the freedom.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Tokunbohkinibig: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
@Op, irregardless of what you have done in the past, she has no moral ground to do what she has done or doing, period. What is essence of marriage in d first place? Is it not all about loving your spouse out of his/her imperfections? Yes! You made your mistake and unreserved apology was rendered. Yes! She felt bad about what you did; you were apologetic and remorseful for what you did and of course, a positive change in your attitude as far cheating is concerned. Mind you, I would have equally say d same thing if she happens to be d one who make d first mistake cos sometimes, as humans, we make one mistake or d other and what matters is our ability to forgive and move on.

However, i ll implore you to find out independently if she is really having a relationship with another man for real; not by her repulsive words but actions. I guess she is probably trying to spite you with those repulsive words. And even at that, you will need to deal with that later on if the whole drama turn out to be false.

If you eventually find out that your so called wife is really cheating/having affair with another man, is either you leave the house for her cos of the *kids* or you make another arrangement for a new place for her cos of the *kids*. Still remain a responsible man no matter what she has done; all for your kids.

Listen, when a woman is bold enough to tell her husband ( the most prettiest girl on earth will not even try dis rubbish with tapping/correct guy/man, trust me, she won't finish those words before she finds herself outside - @ boyfriend and girlfriend level) that she is having an affair with another man, such man is a living dead. Sorry bro, I am not here to pamper you with my words but to say it as it is. The smallest element of respect she has for you had already gone down the drain. Why trying to revive a relationship that has already disappeared to thin air? No matter how randy or bad you are, if your wife loves and respects you, she ll never ever date another man talk less of dating another man to your knowledge. See Gobe!!!! If you accept your fate as things stand and allow some Odes to patronise you with some emotional sentiments, pity u bro, you r finished. Women!!! Women!!!

where is your pride as a man? She is your pride and d whole family but since she has decided to drag that pride in d mud, let her go, Period. A woman who is ready to pay you back with your own coins whenever you make mistakes, such lady need her head to be examined and does not deserve to be called your wife but a mother of your kids; It's better to let her go. If a woman become so bold to announce to you that she is having an affair with another man, that simply tells you that she is madly in love with another guy and does not want to do "hide and seek game". Trust me bro, Let's see how many men she ll end up sleeping with when she remarries again and find out that her new husband is having an affair with another woman. If all faithful women and men pay their wives or husbands back with his/her own coins, i don't think there will be any marriage left.

She only seized this opportunity to do what she has always wanted, period. Listen, if you are married to a very good lady who hates immorality, she ll never ever do anything silly on your own silly account cos its not her thing right from d beginning of her life. She ll never feel comfortable with it but when you see this type of Igbekwe, it has always be her ting but marriage has probably change her a bit. The good ones might move out of the house for time being not to drag their marriage in d mud.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by josite: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
tonite pick your items and live away from this woman because for you to bring this matter up live like this ,the issue is really bothering you.if you dont move away right now.you may have murder charge on your neck,you may found yourself in a place you never dreamt off.for now this marriage is finished .im not saying it cannot be revived but when your wife tells you he is fucking another man and daring your ability to do anything about it.,please this marriage is temprarily out of service.im a lawyer if you must know i know what im saying.this is a warning to you guys still marrying TIT FOR TAT WOMEN.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by crusufixo(m): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
MissSlimbody:

What to do

Abeg, wetin make him do?

You are so on point and I agree with you.

in my own opinion. ..both of you need to see a marriage counsellor ASAP.....
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Donbabaj: 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Find a suitable time and go down on your kneels begging her that you love her, she should forgive you and promise that you will never do such again. She might want to disregard your plea but just keep on apologizing taking full blame of what is going on. Please avoid using words of argument, avoid using a third party mediator. If she accepts then kiss her (long one o grin) then take her out for recreation.

And if you like continue in your promiscuous act its time to kiss her good bye forever.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by great289(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
sis dt ur wife can nt frgiv
or she may be using d lies to no hw u will feel.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
I AINT NEVER GETTING MARRIED
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Donbabaj:
Find a suitable time and go down on your kneels begging her that you love her, she should forgive you and promise that you will never do such again. She might want to disregard your plea but just keep on apologizing taking full blame of what is going on. Please avoid using words of argument, avoid using a third party mediator. If she accepts then kiss her (long one o grin) then take her out for recreation.

And if you like continue in your promiscuous act its time to kiss her good bye forever.
Get of ur drugs---"Find a suitable time and go down on your kneels begging her "
OP have a B as a wife
Move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

"My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.