Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (77250 Views)

My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Ethereal0110(f): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
If U had appreciated her in ur life u would have brought OUT the best in her, But u brought out the MONSTER instead ... U HAVE UNLEASHED THE DRAGON OH.... Talk to her... Make ur home peaceful and balanced ...., it may take time*

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Boss13: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
Any female single medical psychologist here? Or a lawyer. ℓ̊ need to talk to one. If there is any,just quote me here and send your contact so we can talk. ℓ̊ am running nut

Why female? What is wrong with the male counterpart abi you wan straff
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Oceemo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:
This thread isn't real jare.

What full blooded male - a Naija brother for that matter - would take this on the chin with such a sheepish attitude?

@OP is just seeking some fun entertainment this Sunday Evening.
when I read d story I just saw d fakeness in all wat d op is saying. Naija man u cheat ur wife go do same haba. And u mean continously.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
What a complete disgrace of a Man.
Look at him grovelling all over NL like an invalid.
You wife is fuccking one idiott outside,and telling you about it.
Wao!!
I dont care what you did.
If she feels she can't forgive ,then i should expect her to get lost.
Instead of you to throw the LovePeddler out of your house, you are busy wasting time.
Damn.
Cheating on me and telling me about it?
That is the height of disrespect.
You are being cuckolded.
Anyway, i doubt this story is true.
The average Nigerian man is not that indecisive.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by free2ryhme: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

You are the most useless man ever

You are a disgrace to married men

You house is on fire and u come to explain yourself to children to find solutions to the evil that has bedeviled your household

YOU ARE DAFT

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Stuffyj(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Inform ur parents and her parents abt what's happening to u. I blv d elders r more experienced and would be able to resolve it amicably. However, if she keeps d bad habit of sleeping around, u had better move on wt ur life. I blv a virtuous woman builds her house and won't revenge ds kind of bad act. To cap it all, pray to God for forgiveness and divine intervention and resolution in ur marriage. All d best Bro!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ibedun: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
F117AA:
What a complete disgrace of a Man.
Look at him grovelling all over NL like an invalid.
You wife is fuccking one idiott outside,and telling you about it.
Wao!!
I dont care what you did.
If she feels she can't forgive ,then i should expect her to get lost.
Instead of you to throw the LovePeddler out of your house, you are busy wasting time.
Damn.
Cheating on me and telling me about it?
That is the height of disrespect.
You are being cuckolded.
Anyway, i doubt this story is true.
The average Nigerian man is not that indecisive.

Absolutely!!! Dem born you and her together?

Weak yeye lovey lovey man! A vengeful woman is no wife and I promise you this she will kill you.

Weak (fear to die) men all over the place.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by AreaFada2: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
emmykk:
To cheat in marriage is bad,because those boyfriend and girlfriend will not be there when things gets worse expect your husband or wife. The day you start cheating on either your boyfriend ot girlfriend,or wife or husband and you are caught,just a matter of time,there is no love anymore.

If i where you,i did divorce her,women are terrible if the other guy is giving her groundbreaking organsm and you are doing her like a wife,she will soon kill you and go for him be wise.

You were wrong to cheat on her but not enough for her to pay you back.

Gbam.

Your marriage now has no basis. Both of you have displayed utter irresponsibility.

Unless you can both endure an open relationship, this marriage is now an open sham.

Even if you both agree on open relationship, you will soon be surplus to requirement. Your woman will soon tire of you altogether.

I have the feeling that your wife might already have been cheating BUT only that she now makes no effort to conceal.

A decent woman would want to maintain a kind of moral high ground by not cheating. She would also be worried about what her own birth family would say if they found out.

DUDE: your life might actually be at risk now.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by onila(f): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:
to be fair to her, she's correct!

you cheated once, it's only fair you get your comeuppance. don't worry yourself too much - she's done the deed already. dust yourself up & pretend everything is a dream.
grin
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
cheesy
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
gabicon:

You used your very own hands to tear your lovely family apart and I thing you should take responsibility for it, you didn't tink of your kids you were selfishly thinking of only yourself which is a bad quality for someone who commands authority of a home.

That being said, your wife may be doing her deed for pure revenge or a revenge that has metamorphosed into an emotional relationship if the latter is the case you've got a big problem.

I advice that you first of all repent before God for breaking your vows of marriage and ask him to heal the remaining fragments left of it.
Go through your bible and find all scriptures that pertain to husbands write them down and meditate on them daily so that they can become a part of you.
Secondly you both need to see a neutral councillor you both respect for help an elderly couple will do.

Its best you seek help fast as your ship has only hit the rocks and is sinking, you still have the opportunity to salvage what ever is left of it.
This is not the time to put undue pressure on your wife, love her and care for her, I have a feeling that your story is not close to half complete, your wife is deeply wounded and her part of the whole episode needs be told.

God bless you and give you wisdom to put your home together again.
Put the b out
Let us see if the dude that is F her will marry her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by collarfreak(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=egbedore post=27091346]My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

You also continue cheating on her
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Saao(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
bro. u get mind oo, ur wife cheated on u, u dont kno what to do? are u not Nigerian? where is ur village?

in my place it kills whether born again Christian or not.

na the try oo whether u cheat or not this is Africa, she cant justify her cheating as pay back.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ethereal0110:
If U had appreciated her in ur life u would have brought OUT the best in her, But u brought out the MONSTER instead ... U HAVE UNLEASHED THE DRAGON OH.... Talk to her... Make ur home peaceful and balanced ...., it may take time*
Appreciate a penny LovePeddler
Get real
She was a dog
it was just question of time to bring out
the dog in her
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
free2ryhme:

You house is on fire and u come to explain yourself to children to find solutions to the evil that has bedeviled your household

YOU ARE DAFT
The guy is a disgrace.
Look at the useless advise some people were dishing out to him.
Some even asked him to beg the wife.
lol.
If he were my brother, i'd disown forever.
My 8 year old niece is more of a man than him.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

What do ℓ̊ do

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?
undecided STORY FOR THE gods.........you shall reap what you sow...you cannot sow rice and expect to reap beans.......on a serious note i think that you have realized your mistakes,well i think you and your wife should sit down and talk about your marriage and think of how both of you should stop the cheating habit and if you guys do not stop it then it means the marriage is dead on arrival grin............cheating is bad........
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Originalsly: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
One of Nairaland forensic experts dug up your request for a female "friend" which you posted 2 days ago. So two days ago you were still in the swinging game....and the very night your wife informed you that she also joined the game. Is it after she informed you that you decided you had enough of that life style? ...is it then the sanctity of the marriage becomes important? Do you know if your wife learned about your request here and prompted her to tell you in your face? How long has she been pleading with you to mend your ways? You must know..but this I know about some women...they will beg for you to change...forgive you over and over again and at some point when it is overwhelming... that emotional switch is turned off and they don't care a damn about what they do...what anybody says...if their actions affect their kids, family, church,..whatever....they just don't care a damn....she would sleep with your neighbour, your brother, the house boy....and feel good...it is fun....getting back at you. Right or wrong...makes sense or not...that's the way it is. I do believe that's where your wife is at now...and there is nothing ou can do about that ...you put her in that place.My advice is to take care of the kids and hope she reconnects in the near future....but then again....if you are man enough you shouldn't be up in here in the first place...nor your wife in your face.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
wakacome:
undecided STORY FOR THE GODS.........you shall reap what you sow...you cannot sow rice and expect to reap beans.......on a serious note i think that you have realized your mistakes,well i think you and your wife should sit down and talk about your marriage and think of how both of you should stop the cheating habit and if you guys do not stop it then it means the marriage is dead on arrival grin
The Op should put the woman stuff on the street
Thank God I have more control of my life
The one cent LovePeddler need to move out now
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by 18wheeler: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
@op. your marriage is in the woods already, not heading towards it. You started it and 'you' should finish what you started. I don't think any suggestion here will or should be of value to you. As you make your bed.... someone help me.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Where am from, if ur woman confesses such tin and you still eat from her pot, u ar a dead man. U two must path way immediately. She must be taken to d village so some spiritua cleansing can be performd if the both of u must come togeda again. That's y we hardly marry outsiders.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by buoye1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Is she a teenager?......

I guess u r d wife nd she ur husband!

Anyway adonbilivit

na thunder go fire any maga wey quote me to insult me

video of she saying it or.............,...!adon......it
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by JayJustus(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
don't get married at all in the first place...
marriage is not economical again... eat alone and prolly die alone...
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
GoodFaith:

The Op should put the woman stuff on the street
Thank God I have more control of my life
The one cent LovePeddler need to move out now
grin grin......story for the gods
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
Start bringing women home.

Tell her to sleep at the boy's quarter or guest room when your gf visits

Or better still sacrifice her to the gods of your village.

BTW this is nairaland not Egypt

So stop writing in codes.

But on serious note@OP. I don't advice you to do anything to safe your marriage.

To cheating on a man is a big crime and to speak it to his face and dare him is another serious offense.

Bundle her back to her parents before she kills you.
the characters ln niaraland is something I can't fathom... LOL
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Goldenboy007(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
What i can only deduce from your tales is that you are not in charge of your home. Work on those things you lack first then you can correct your wife. No two marriages are the same so nobody can give you a perfect advice. It's bad that your wife is sleeping around, it's a taboo that she came to tell you and dares you to react. You have lost that substance that makes you a husband, that marriage is almost finished and that's the truth! You are only here to tell us because it seems you are the loser if you let her go. That is possible if she is the one housing and feeding you! Salvage what is left of your pride and move out except you know you can't survive on your own. You are not the first to cheat on your wife so that's an excuse you give yourself to feel better! Be a man, find your level..if you are important she will look for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Thomsbuky(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
free2ryhme:

YOU ARE DAFT

Please do not abuse the guy......Its good thing, he brought it out of his chest.... Do yo know what he might do if he bottled it in ?, However, you are wrong, He is a clever person, as two heads are better than one, when it comes to getting ideas...." even have learn one of two things from kids here in Nairaland. As our elder use to say, Its due to many years of acquired wealth of experience, that make us not to call an old man a mad person" He done the right thing to express himself in public, seeking other views and opinion after reading people comments he would laugh, and use some of it... He does not need people like you calling him name like daft, weak as it only going to aggravate him and make matter worse. We don't want him to commit homicide do we?. Help him out, give him suggestion and what to do in these case.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by MEILYN(m): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:
to be fair to her, she's correct!

you cheated once, it's only fair you get your comeuppance. don't worry yourself too much - she's done the deed already. dust yourself up & pretend everything is a dream.
grin
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by francescainnoce(f): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
First of all, for the fact that you write this good simply implies that you are a literate.
Secondly, for the fact you opened up on ur past, simply means that you remorseful and ready for a change.
Thirdly, for your wife to openly and courageously tell you to your face that she is cheating with men, simply means that you must have put her through hell in the past. You must have used her mouth and scrub the rock.
But wait a sec; PLS be sure she is cheating before carrying out any drastic action that can ruin you. Perhaps she said that to get back at you. So get your facts right on that.
It's not easy for a married woman to openly tell you about her infedelity, (knowing well that you sleep in the same house, perhaps same bed and you might hurt her). More reason why I want you to be sure.
Women Hv got mouth and we can say anything.. Just about anything not minding the consiquences. Men can destroy the world with amunitions but it only takes the mouth of a woman to destroy the world.
Fourthly dear: for the fact that the issue have reached this stage means that there are solutions. You just need to get your maths right.
Apologise and be so real with that, think of a crazy way of apologising, like think of a way; it could be climbing to the top of a tree with a mega phone and apologise, just think of a way.
While you think, pray and sick a counsellor.
All will be well.
Something tells me you must have hurt that woman so bad, not justifying her acts though , but you men of this generation can even make a straight woman turn lesbian.
Hmm
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by adrainuche(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:

What do ℓ̊ do

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

I may not be married, but this is a ticking time bomb and if you don not file for a divorce or seperation then i wont be suprise if one of you get hurt physically in the process of remaining together. Try and see a marital counselor ur wife is totally Nuts she dint believe u could do that to her. For ur sake File for a gad damn divorce before it becomes a.ding dong affair, now you would start sleeping with.someone else..

Sorry i know you cheated but ur wife actions are somewhat of no good justification. In as much as i hate the term divorce it seems warranted in this situation, how long can a man stand another man sleeping with his wife, befire u become a psychopath and stab ur wife to death divorce and seperate , if u still love each other u may come back a ticking time bomb waiting to explode .. Thats wat ur sitting on nd obviously ur wife is a feminist, I keep on saying wether u like it or not if it contines this way one or bith of you would become agressive towrds each other and it woukd be the man .. Before u stab ur wife to death Divorce , i know it seems bad but thats my opinion .

If u guys decide to see a marital counellor after ur seperation then.no problem, if u guys can sort ur self after the seperation u may reconcile but as at now seperation is my best option... for some reasin I fell ur wife ist cheating on you she juat wants you to feel jealous ... If shes Nigerian especially i doubt that ..

I
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by MEILYN(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:

is it a continuous thingy for her or its a one-off thingy? if she keeps going back to her boyfriend, i think you should also call your ladies....you are the man here, never let her outscore you in this game.

get a lawyer & sign an open marriage contract with her. cheesy
lwkm grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by tikeh: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

bro, the only reason you are writing the above is because you are DESPERATE for toto, NOT because you are truly sorry for what you did or understand that it was wrong. i mean look at what you posted only yesterday on NL:

and yet you expect your wife to be sorry for your cheating self?! we all know what type of "friend" you are looking for.....
Gud reference bro u n ur wife are not responsible bird of d same feda. U guys sees marriage as fun .anyway ur a man live her to enjoy now n face wrath tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

"My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.