Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,363 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose (2473 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by marvelck: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2014
The worst thing to happen to anybody, is to lose your boyfriend/girlfriend to someone else right under your nose.The humiliation & pain is usually demoralizing. Especially if it happens at an outing initiated by you. It would look as if you used your own hand to do yourself. Imagine, taking your girl out for lunch, only for another bad guy to start eying ur babe. And if your babe is the irresponsible type, she might end up respondn to his advances by giving him some eye signals. And before u know it, she could suddenly decide to go & ease her herself. My guy, if you are sharp, you better follow her. If not, the other guy would be waiting for her either outside or by the toilet. So as to exchange numbers with her. And shd that happen, that would be the end of your relationship. This scenario is also vice versa. Cos a girl can also lose her guy in the same manner.To avoid such experience, date the right person. Move with a responsible person. Move/be with a lady or guy with dignity
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by SeunEatsGARRI: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2014
marvelck:
#peoplelikethem...the worst thing to happen to anybody, is to lose your boyfriend/girlfriend to someone else right under your nose.The humiliation & pain is usually demoralizing. Especially if it happens at an outing initiated by you. It would look as if you used your own hand to do yourself. Imagine, taking your girl out for lunch, only for another bad guy to start eying ur babe. And if your babe is the irresponsible type, she might end up respondn to his advances by giving him some eye signals. And before u know it, she could suddenly decide to go & ease her herself. My guy, if you are sharp, you better follow her. If not, the other guy would be waiting for her either outside or by the toilet. So as to exchange numbers with her. And shd that happen, that would be the end of your relationship. This scenario is also vice versa. Cos a girl can also lose her guy in the same manner.To avoid such experience, date the right person. Move with a responsible person. Move/be with a lady or guy with dignity

What is this one saying? undecided
How will it affect the price of GARRI?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by banjicom(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

What is this one saying? undecided
How will it affect the price of GARRI?

Too much of Garri is not good for the Eyes......
Mr Man u better Try 2 change your Diet sad

6 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Tymax(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2014
Chris Brown has said it all. angry
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Tapout(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2014
cheesy my guys girlfriend was "snatched" last week at gunpoint undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by DesChyko: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2014
You know, I think this thread is a pathetic waste of time..
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2014
So you ll follow your Girl to ease herself cos you dont want her to get snatched? ....hmmm

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by skillzbae(f): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2014
Is he or she d only one on earth? Plenty fishes inside d ocean. Y stay with an irresponsible person anyways? It simply means u r nt meant for me
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by tmanis(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
When your girlfriend is snatched under your nose,

then you have a BIG nose
angry

4 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by marieolae(f): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
If she's looking at other guys..maybe your just not doing it right tongue
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by priscaoge(f): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
marieolae:
If she's looking at other guys..maybe your just not doing it right tongue

End of discussion cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by chimerase2: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
Should I den say ma gal was snatched on top ma head undecided
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Spidermon: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Yorubas have a saying "Iyawo ti aba fi ijo fe, ijo lo ma wo lo"
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by chibwike(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Let them snatch her first
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Afrok(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
If they snatch ur girlfriend under ur nose, U'll snatch another persons girlfriend under his eyes coz that's the chain and it must continue, if not nah u lose and anybody wey lose na amateur undecided.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Kunleskey(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
If they snatch her 4rm me Definately she's a fool...if she really love u she won't follow any other guy...anyway dey cnt snatch my gf 4rm me
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Mikocake(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
[quote

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by marieolae(f): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mikocake:
no the girl is irresponsible...
u can't say she's irresponsible if her man is not doing her right na..
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
itz easy to snath somone else gf
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
Kunleskey:
If they snatch her 4rm me Definately she's a fool...if she really love u she won't follow any other guy...anyway dey cnt snatch my gf 4rm me
dnt bet on it ooo, dey cn, expecialy me, galz fall for my killer smile
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
What makes you think the relationship never ended long before all that jazz? undecided

And why do people think "house-locking" their partners like teenagers is what will keep the other person faithful to you?

It is important to create a sense of high value between yourself and your partner.
High value: Babe, we choose to be with each other everyday. If at anytime you choose to leave, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Low value/insecurity: I will kill myself if you leave me. Who is that guy I saw you talking to?!

A girl should feel loved, but must also feel like she is instantly replaceable. Better she be the insecure one than for you to be crawling everywhere following her like you don't have better things to do with your time.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Kunleskey(m): 6:20am On Oct 15, 2014
ismailaja:
dnt bet on it ooo, dey cn, expecialy me, galz fall for my killer smile
am a man of policy i do tell my gf dat my love 4 u is 50/50, if u go now i will not be thinking or feeling bad 4 d rest of my life, if u go another gl will come. Definatelly if am in a serious relationship then am ready to marry such person...and nobody will be able to snatch her 4rm me i rest my case here..
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 15, 2014
Kunleskey:
am a man of policy i do tell my gf dat my love 4 u is 50/50, if u go now i will not be thinking or feeling bad 4 d rest of my life, if u go another gl will come. Definatelly if am in a serious relationship then am ready to marry such person...and nobody will be able to snatch her 4rm me i rest my case here..
u ar like me, no gal cn threaten me if u like go i dont, datz wat av been waiting for so i cn renew her
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Mikocake(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2014
marieolae:
u can't say she's irresponsible if her man is not doing her right na..
what's she doing with him at the first place When she knows he's not doing her right?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 07, 2014
shocked
tmanis:

Really big. BIG nose wey dey like vacuum cleaner!!

then you have a BIG nose
angry
tmanis:

then you have a BIG nose
angry

Really big. BIG nose wey dey like vacuum cleaner!!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by mooremedia: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
I approve this Post.....
where are those Mods again??
Fp please
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
SMH
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
@Topic, thank God for rescueing you from an expensive divorce in the future and move on along.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
skillzbae:
Is he or she d only one on earth? Plenty fishes inside d ocean. Y stay with an irresponsible person anyways? It simply means u r nt meant for me

Irresponsible's got nothing to do with it.
If it was working between them, the other person would not have been "snatched".

If you don't see a future with someone, it is far from irresponsibility if you move on when you find someone that you do.
In fact, it's the most responsible thing to do both for yourself and for the person you are leaving.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by skillzbae(f): 5:46am On Nov 08, 2014
2buff:

Irresponsible's got nothing to do with it.
If it was working between them, the other person would not have been "snatched".

If you don't see a future with someone, it is far from irresponsibility if you move on when you find someone that you do.
In fact, it's the most responsible thing to do both for yourself and for the person you are leaving.
Did u read d main post? Did u rmber to read d part whr a bad guy eyes ur gf nd she responded going out to pee(mayb cos he is richer)
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2014
skillzbae:
Did u read d main post? Did u rmber to read d part whr a bad guy eyes ur gf nd she responded going out to pee(mayb cos he is richer)

I read it well, and I say, "Good riddance".
Who wants to be with someone where you need to follow her to pee just to guard against things.
That is the height of joblessness.

It means the relationship isn't mutually working so is better discarded.
Whoever tries to force/soldier the other into remaining in that kind of relationship must be insecure.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose by Spydamannn(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2014
2buff:
What makes you think the relationship never ended long before all that jazz? undecided

And why do people think "house-locking" their partners like teenagers is what will keep the other person faithful to you?

It is important to create a sense of high value between yourself and your partner.
High value: Babe, we choose to be with each other everyday. If at anytime you choose to leave, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Low value/insecurity: I will kill myself if you leave me. Who is that guy I saw you talking to?!

A girl should feel loved, but must also feel like she is instantly replaceable. Better she be the insecure one than for you to be crawling everywhere following her like you don't have better things to do with your time.
you don yarn the koko finish

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Fever" am scared / Just Tell Me You Love Me! / Could this be LOVE? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.