Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

She Said She Wants To Marry As A Virgin,should I Date Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Wants To Marry As A Virgin,should I Date Her? (982 Views)

5 Things Every Female Virgin Should Know (and No One Will Tell Her)!!!! / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Wants To Marry As A Virgin,should I Date Her? by jomek1(m): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2014
I met this girl recently,and I love her.she has most of the qualities I would want in my wife.
She said that she likes me too,and would like us to date,BUT she has decided already not to have sex untill after marriage.
The problem now is dt I am afraid of the following:
1.Whether there is something she is hiding from me.
2.Whether she truly loves me,or she jst want to put me in her list,na their way na
3.Whether both of us can stay without sex in a very close relationship,for like 2-3yrs dt it will take us to get married.
Please my dears,I need ur advice on what to do.
Re: She Said She Wants To Marry As A Virgin,should I Date Her? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2014
You are wondering wether you can control your di.ck

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wants To Marry As A Virgin,should I Date Her? by jomek1(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2014
Odilafta:
You are wondering wether you can control your di.ck
Yes,that is when u go with my #3 consideration
Re: She Said She Wants To Marry As A Virgin,should I Date Her? by LegendarySage(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
jomek1:
I met this girl recently,and I love her.she has most of the qualities I would want in my wife.
She said that she likes me too,and would like us to date,BUT she has decided already not to have sex untill after marriage.
2.Whether she truly loves me,or she jst want to put me in her list,na their way na
3.Whether both of us can stay without sex in a very close relationship,for like 2-3yrs dt it will take us to get married.
tell her sex has nothing to do with love. If she doesn't agree, keep her and get yourself a side-chick.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wants To Marry As A Virgin,should I Date Her? by jomek1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
Tnx,
LegendarySage:
tell her sex has nothing to do with love. If she doesn't agree, keep her and get yourself a side-chick.
Re: She Said She Wants To Marry As A Virgin,should I Date Her? by alotofgrace(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
jomek1:

my good side ==>> yes

my that syd==>> u wan buy LG without testing?
Re: She Said She Wants To Marry As A Virgin,should I Date Her? by AnonymustME(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
You love her right? Then date her.... chances are she could put out sooner than you think, and if she doesn't, consider it a sacrifice on your part to marry a virgin.

But if you find out she lied about her virginity on your wedding night after staying celibate for 2years hoping to marry her untouched *coughs*

Oyo is your case...

this comment isn't very helpful, is it? grin

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wants To Marry As A Virgin,should I Date Her? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
cos you can date her if you truly you are in love with her.....sex cant make you love someone more or less....if you think she is kinda posting you, stay with it....she may just be testing your patience.......

Thats how i got my fiancee..when she said no sex till after marriage,she thought i would bail out..but i love her and am willing to honor her commitment about her virginity....i stayed and i am not dead nor loosing weight because of a sexless relationship....am even enjoying it that way....i am even sexuasted from all my escapades as a young nigga....and uni-days....my balls got to rest.......so chairman let your brain do the thinking and not your dickward...

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Wants To Marry As A Virgin,should I Date Her? by Tymax(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
I don't think you believe she is a V. If you have doubts, then my brother dump her before you become a mugu. Many guys have been ATM-Zoned this way. Beware.

I feel you can guess if she's a real V by her conduct. I knew one chic like that claiming V for me. I was just laughing at her (to her face) cos I knew she was a bloody liar. We didn't date because of her poor attempts at deception among other things.

In conclusion, date her if she's a real V. Dump her if she's not cos she would be lying to you.
Re: She Said She Wants To Marry As A Virgin,should I Date Her? by jomek1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
igwemoagbo:
cos you can date her if you truly you are in love with her.....sex cant make you love someone more or less....if you think she is kinda posting you, stay with it....she may just be testing your patience.......

Thats how i got my fiancee..when she said no sex till after marriage,she thought i would bail out..but i love her and am willing to honor her commitment about her virginity....i stayed and i am not dead nor loosing weight because of a sexless relationship....am even enjoying it that way....i am even sexuasted from all my escapades as a young nigga....and uni-days....my balls got to rest.......so chairman let your brain do the thinking and not your dickward...
Thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

What A Woman Needs Is “Mr. OK,” - Not “Mr. Right” Or “Mr. Perfect” / I Have A Dream / What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.