Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:55 AM

Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists (69356 Views)

Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception / INEC Result: At The End Of Today, Buhari Leads By 2,032,226 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
omenka:
gringrin
just imagine he was nigeria's president,then Nigerians are in trouble. If he can be a tyrant on nairaland,what happens if he's president of a nation? He's a huge disappointment to the youths.

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
I CONGRATULATE GEJ IN ADVANCE.....NOW HE CAN FINISH THE R3TARD3D WORK HE STARTED IN NIGERIA....MONUMENTAL CORRUPTION ON SCALES THE COUNTRY HAS EVER KNOWN....RIP TO NIGERIA!!!!! CAN NOT WAIT TO GET MY BLUE PASSPORT AND THROW AWAY THIS GREEN RUBBISH...COUNTRY WITH SO MUCH POTENTIAL BUT DESTROYED BY THE CORRUPT FEW!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by omenka(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
berem:
just imagine he was nigeria's president,then Nigerians are in trouble. If he can be a tyrant on nairaland,what happens if he's president of a nation? He's a huge disappointment to the youths.
berem, mbok, I've got only one handle oo!! I wan talk but errrm, lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by kgr8mike(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
It is unfortunate that Buhari cannot be an elected president of Nigeria. He can't. It just cannot be possible. He should go and relax as an elderstates man. He can't be elected preseident, no matter what his good intentions are. If APC wants to lead this country may be they should try Oshiomole/Fashiola ticket because neither Buhari nor Atiku can smell Aso Rock as president of this beautiful country of ours.

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Locapito(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
ola6:
When did we become like this? In trying to be "wise" we became "foolish" ( Romans 1:22 ESV Claiming to be wise, they became fools). How can we still allow a military man who simply dropped his khaki for agbada, who is OVER 70 YEARS OF AGE, who is bereft of ideas and creativity, to rule us and "Yorubas" (the hungry and compromised ones) are saying yes? undecided

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PEOPLE? ARE WE BLIND?
i sincerely blv that u re not from yoruba race or u re a complete omo ale. Why dragging yorubas into this? If 40yrs, 50yrs, 60yrs can not save this country from all the mess and corruption in the land, and a 70yrs that has been tested and find not wanting in any wrong doing ready to save the country, then whats the point in dragging yorubas into it? Let me level up with you, by God's Grace and insha Allah, change must surely come 2015 and if u re still among the inglorious ones that still blvs in govt that increased fuel price on the 1st of a new year, that cannot account for fuel subsidy money, the pension funnds, that still belv that David Mark should come back to complete 20yrs in senate, ekweremadu to come and complete 16yrs in senate, victor ndoma egba to come and complete 16yrs in senate, without any projects in their constituences, the spirits of our great forefathers will not allow u to rest.

11 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by totorimi: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
Why is this Buhari hell bent on ruling this nation.
Anyway bad news for some politicians because this man is only out to settle scores with some perceived enemies. Now if he is elected he willl now want to go for a second term at what age.

My question for Buhari is that must you rule. You know you cannot win this election the next thing them is for your almajiris to start killing innocent people.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
omenka:
gringrin
Thankz to all members of the progressive Group,the MOD,observers and our comrades from the PDP
Today was a Great day,we thank God and all our supporters who came to Eagle square
The Journey has just started
Mercy
Mun Gode

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
: What if Buhari does 4 years and hands over to Fashola in 2019? Just wondering."@Berem

4 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
"@BBCAfrica: The #Nigerian former president Muhammadu Buhari has formally launched his campaign to run in next year's presidential election."

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Diablo666: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
"@DeleMomodu: GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI brought Abuja to standstill for his Presidential Declaration earlier today
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Ventura1: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
totorimi:
Why is this Buhari hell bent on ruling this nation.
Anyway bad news for some politicians because this man is only out to settle scores with some perceived enemies. Now if he is elected he willl now want to go for a second term at what age.

My question for Buhari is that must you rule. You know you cannot win this election the next thing them is for your almajiris to start killing innocent people.

Who is barring you from contesting? Are you not a Nigerian?

7 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
GMB gives appreciation to members of our Arm forces for their loyalty and defence of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
: What if Buhari does 4 years and hands over to Fashola in 2019? Just wondering."@Berem
I was against a muslim/muslim ticket but it seems Fashola and Buhari will swoop the entire votes if the two contest. I want the repeat of MKO Abiola and Babagana Kingibe. Only that this time,no military leader will annul the election if they win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Diablo666: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Locapito:
i sincerely blv that u re not from yoruba race or u re a complete omo ale. Why dragging yorubas into this? If 40yrs, 50yrs, 60yrs can not save this country from all the mess and corruption in the land, and a 70yrs that has been tested and find not wanting in any wrong doing ready to save the country, then whats the point in dragging yorubas into it? Let me level up with you, by God's Grace and insha Allah, change must surely come 2015 and if u re still among the inglorious ones that still blvs in govt that increased fuel price on the 1st of a new year, that cannot account for fuel subsidy money, the pension funnds, that still belv that David Mark should come back to complete 20yrs in senate, ekweremadu to come and complete 16yrs in senate, victor ndoma egba to come and complete 16yrs in senate, without any projects in their constituences, the spirits of our great forefathers will not allow u to rest.
I say amen to this

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
GMB gives appreciation to members of our Arm forces for their loyalty and defence of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Buhari's legacy as an unapologetic coup plotter that dethroned a democratically elected government of Shagari will not be forgotten, neither will it be forgiven.

Buhari truncated a democratically elected government, and today, he declares to be elected by Nigerian masses to Presidency, a position he held with wanton inhibition of freedom, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

Buhari, nailed his political coffin, when he admonished Muslims to vote only for people who can defend their faith. That makes Buhari a biased Muslim. I have great muslim friends, and they are not biased, but Buhari, is unrepentant and unforgivable in his defense of Sharia, which has emboldened the Boko Muslim Boys in the Sambisa forest.

Let us not also forget the famous 'Monkeys and Baboons will soak in blood anthem'. This again, emboldened the almajiri boys who metamorphosed to Boko Haram.

How can I forget age ? Any young man voting Buhari will NOT be forgiven by me, because we continually hear that Youth are the leaders of tomorrow, yet Buhari in his 70s doesnt wanna give the youth a chance. When will the Youth ever have a chance, if this aged Buhari is so selfish not to give us a chance ?

Buhari, with due respect, you will NEVER be President of Nigeria AGAIN. You had your chance, and you ruined it.

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by DONLEKAN: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
mcfarlin:

They have failed in their efforts to improve the nation!

They have failed in their efforts to fight the insurgents called boko haram

They have failed in painting the opposition as the evil enemy

They have failed to name the boko haram sponsors!

Will anybody tell me what pdp has ever succeeded in doing!

They have succeeded in looting our treasury!!! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
omenka:
berem, mbok, I've got only one handle oo!! I wan talk but errrm, lipsrsealed grin
hahahahaha! I understand you bro! grin
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
PDP accuses APC of renting crowd for Buhari’s campaign
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
berem:
I was against a muslim/muslim ticket but it seems Fashola and Buhari will swoop the entire votes if the two contest. I want the repeat of MKO Abiola and Babagana Kingibe. Only that this time,no military leader will annul the election if they win.
For VP fash can't be. He could be our president aftr GMB
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
Obiagelli:

Thanks konmight for your endorsement of GMB. We will not give up on our nation.

Yes ooooooooo

Sai APC

Sai Buhari

PDP on the run.

Goodbye Jonathan. Lord knows I supported and voted for you in 2011 but You Refused To Do The Needful. Now you gotta go.

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by IfyAwazie(f): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
Why declaring wen its obvious they will not let u win?
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Diablo666: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
that MOD obinoscopy Seems like a reasonable guy. in that regard, I am formally inviting him to do it for his country, Join the progressive.
“be the change you want to see in the world“-mahtma ghandi
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by belente(m): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
maclatunji:
Who is the graphic designer that did the banner? I like his delivery, it shows his client as bold, confident and looking ahead to a bright future.

There are graphic artists and there are graphic artists.
that is d work of a photographer not a graphic artists
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
TAN Ambassador@escobar_jnr: Seems the Buhari presidential aspiration is gaining more endorsement than expected?""

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by omoiseselagba: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
kachic2:
Y deny ursef d nitesleep for a man whim dey all know won't win any election. I heard of him wen I was a kid uptill now he still wants to rule Nigeria. grin
FVCK YOU
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Diablo666: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
TAN Ambassador@escobar_jnr: Seems the Buhari presidential aspiration is gaining more endorsement than expected?""
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
"@Roymato: Gen Buhari will be nigeria's Abraham lincoln, contesting many times, and later he won, thus declare as the best and ever US president"

5 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by 1stola: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
Locapito:
May the spirit of Oduduwa grant you more wisdom.
The person you quoted is Omo ale jatijati.

5 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
For VP fash can't be. He could be our president aftr GMB

ABEG SHUT YOUR DIRTY STINKING MOUTH!!! TELL ME WHY FASHOLA SHOULDN'T BE THE APC CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENCY INSTEAD OF YOUR MALLAM BUHARI? THE PHOOL THAT OVERSAW A COUP IN NIGERIA....SAME OLD RECYCLING OF DIRTY TRASH.....ALL THESE OLD MEN NEED TO BE PUT IN AN ASYLUM .....THEY HAVE RUINED NIGERIA TO THE GROUND!!!! ANYWAYS GOODLUCK TO YOU IDI0TS.....GEJ IS GONNA WIN AND IT'S GONNA BE A LAND SLIDE!!!!
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Diablo666: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
"@Roymato: Gen Buhari will be nigeria's Abraham lincoln, contesting many times, and later he won, thus declare as the best and ever US president"
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
"@APCFanClub: Buhari Presidential Declaration: The Arrival | VIDEO | @Buhari2015 https://youtube.com/watch?v=7veEuF

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" / Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.