Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,975 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

Boko Haram And Australian Negotiator: The Unmasking Of Terroristic Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram And Australian Negotiator: The Unmasking Of Terroristic Fraud (953 Views)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram And Australian Negotiator: The Unmasking Of Terroristic Fraud by Francis5: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Boko Haram Negotiator Stephen Davis Is A Scam As Security Operatives In Mass Arrest Of 'Fake' Boko Haram Members Who Were In Contact With Him

Acting on a tip off yesterday night, security agents swooped in on three Borno neighborhoods: Shehuri, Lawan Bukar and Kankamari. During the raids, the alleged Boko Haram members who had met with and done photo ops with 'self appointed' Boko Haram negotiator, Stephen Davis were arrested.

One of them is a journalist working with BRTV (Borno Radio Television), he's seated on the extreme left. in the picture below

Recovered from the suspects was a document that implicated the suspects which shows that they were paid to mentioned the name of General ihejirika and former Governor of Bono state as Boko Haram Sponsors

All evidence indicates all the individuals are NOT linked to the sect, but were hired to play the part of Boko Haram fighters/commanders in the Stephen Davis saga of being in contact with the terrorist organization.

All the accused have links to an influential politician that belongs to progressive bent , and had been given cash and car gifts in exchange for their role in the saga.

Still verifying their exact names. and expect more on this

http://chukwudiiwuchukwu..com/2014/10/boko-haram-negotiator-stephen-davis-is.html?spref=fb

Re: Boko Haram And Australian Negotiator: The Unmasking Of Terroristic Fraud by CyberWolf: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
This might be an interesting thread but OP attach more reliable source to this story ...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Australian Negotiator: The Unmasking Of Terroristic Fraud by BTT(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
Why don't I believe the OP? #stillscratchingmyhead

And then, there goes the virulent Mr Aye Dee again as your source. Last I remembered, Mr Aye Dee was a morally dysfunctional cyberist, who is riding on the wings of the calculated ill he brought on a celebrity blogger.
Re: Boko Haram And Australian Negotiator: The Unmasking Of Terroristic Fraud by Francis5: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
BTT:
And then, there goes the virulent Mr Aye Dee again as your source. Last I remembered, Mr Aye Dee was a morally dysfunctional cyberist, who is riding on the wings of the calculated ill he brought on a celebrity blogger.

CyberWolf:
This might be an interesting thread but OP attach more reliable source to this story ...

So you hope to find such a highly classified info on the regular newspapers?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Australian Negotiator: The Unmasking Of Terroristic Fraud by CyberWolf: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
Francis5:

So you hope to find such a highly classified info on the regular newspapers?
Hot news like this suppose to be on national newspapers....
Re: Boko Haram And Australian Negotiator: The Unmasking Of Terroristic Fraud by Francis5: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
CyberWolf:
Hot news like this suppose to be on national newspapers....

Why don't you be patient undecided. Perhaps it will be soon. This is but breaking news.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Australian Negotiator: The Unmasking Of Terroristic Fraud by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
BTT:

MrAyedee is an authority on security issues in Nigeria especially on BH affairs. I follow him on twitter and he releases info even before the press carry it. He seems to have access to high level players.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Australian Negotiator: The Unmasking Of Terroristic Fraud by asala1: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
BTT:

Mr. Aye Dee's information are mostly correct. He is a journalist and has a way of getting information not available to most Nigerian media. I think you should stop comparing him with our popular bloggers cause he his not their mate.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Main Reason Why There Will Be More Blood Bath In 2015 Election. / SHOCKING! Is The Catholic Church In Nigeria Sympathetic To Homosexuals? / China To Construct Ghana's Third International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.