Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? (7530 Views)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by Omimah: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
I've always wondered the steps a guy should take after proposing to a girl and she says she would think about it or that other guys had been asking her hands in marriage.
-Where she says she would think about it, how long should the guy wait before reminding her?
-Where she says other guys had been asking her hands in marriage, should the guy still go ahead proposing, being optimistic she would consider him?
Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by Tallesty1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
Let the other guys marry her.

I ain't asking again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by cephaswizzy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
365 days, 22hrs
Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by dongilly(m): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Before she finish thinking am long gone or even possibly in another r/ship cos I cnt marry who is nt sure of me.
Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by Infomizer(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
I don't know about y'all but if I got to the proposal stage with her, then it means we both know what we want. Na to call wedding planner remain o!

1 Like

Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by valmunich(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
Don't bring it up again

Allow her to remind you wink
Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by Dygeasy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Where is the time to wait. If you feel me like I feel you date me already.

Why waste valuable time doing some nonsense thinking? How do people think about things like that sef?
Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by Raymysterio(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rest 4 the matter...
Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Infomizer:
I don't know about y'all but if I got to the proposal stage with her, then it means we both know what we want. Na to call wedding planner remain o!
I see truth here. Tell me bro, how long can a lady be kept b4 proposal
Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by Afrok(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
So the answer to WILL U MARRY ME? now takes time to think about? I don't Gerrit, ladies do complaints their guys are yet to propose, op does that mean after courting her for God knows how long, she doesn't see U as her husband or doesn't want any future with U? Believe me, some girls won't even wait for U to finish the question, once U've said WILL U... the rest is story, u'll quickly hear YES! YES! YES! I WIN (sorry I will) bcoz of the enthusiasm.

No time for much thinking abeg, this one wey girls don dey learn how to propose to guys, once they finally develop the liver to start proposing to guys, op ur babe or girls like her will wait tire for bus stop bcoz they're wasting time and girls would've proposed to u already cheesy.
Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by Infomizer(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
Samakinr:

I see truth here. Tell me bro, how long can a lady be kept b4 proposal
I'd say for as long as it takes to be 100% sure she's the one..
Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Infomizer:

I'd say for as long as it takes to be 100% sure she's the one..
Some ladies can be soo impatient. .. But I understand your point bro
Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by Infomizer(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
Samakinr:

Some ladies can be soo impatient. .. But I understand your point bro
Let her pay her own bride price then...And marry herself!
Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by golddeejay(m): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2014
after dating a lady for some mths n she still has not decided whether u gud enuf to be her hubby. What exactly are u remindin her...you shd have moved to plan B immediately she said she will think abt it.
Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:32am On Oct 16, 2014
undecided [size=48]@0p. I think an hour after the proposal [/size]
Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by Exjoker(m): 12:42am On Oct 16, 2014
Dygeasy:
Where is the time to wait. If you feel me like I feel you date me already.

Why waste valuable time doing some nonsense thinking? How do people think about things like that sef?
Exactly bro...wit the numerous single ladies on the streets , there is no time to keep waitin long for a lady to reply back your proposal.
Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by Ifeoluuwa: 6:11am On Oct 16, 2014
@Op, why exactly do you need to remind her? As husband scarce reach If she needs to think about your proposal and it takes unnecessarily too long then its a NO wink abi are you a learner? Anywayz in ma church na babes dey propose to guys ooo, once a chick excuses you after service and tells you she had a dream about you where it was raining and she was in the rain when suddenly you came from nowhere and covered her with an umbrella, then you have found your wife wink shocked grin

1 Like

Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by Omimah: 6:32am On Oct 16, 2014
Infomizer:
What if the situation the guy finds himself is such that after studying the lady from afar, discovers she is a wife - material, and decides to say to her, say, "I've watched you closely, and have seen your qualities. I want to enter a relationship with you which I hope will last for the rest of our lives." Deep down inside the girl, she knows it's proposal. In such a situation, should the guy remind her or just forget about it?
Re: After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? by Infomizer(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2014
Omimah:

What if the situation the guy finds himself is such that after studying the lady from afar, discovers she is a wife - material, and decides to say to her, say, "I've watched you closely, and have seen your qualities. I want to enter a relationship with you which I hope will last for the rest of our lives." Deep down inside the girl, she knows it's proposal. In such a situation, should the guy remind her or just forget about it?
It depends on her reaction and response to is statement. It's about being sensitive to her vibes. Listening to the things she's not 'saying'.

(1) (Reply)

Oloshi Celebrates Her Birthday With P*ssy And Joystick Cake (pic) / Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting / Why Does Seun Osewa Look Like Actress Efe Irele's Boyfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.