Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,240 members, 7,894,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! - Sports (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! (708608 Views)

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
[size=14pt]
Can someone tell me why Kelechi Iheanacho now only makes Cameo Appearance for Man City.
[/size]

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by enomakos(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
safarigirl:
Ighalo was crap in the third division of Spain, only managed to get 12 goals in 3 seasons there.

if Success goes to England, he'll have 20 goals halfway into the season. EPL plays kindergarten football compared to LA Liga. Don't get carried away
hahaha kindergarten football
you just murder the english league

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by enomakos(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
safarigirl:
Ighalo was crap in the third division of Spain, only managed to get 12 goals in 3 seasons there.

if Success goes to England, he'll have 20 goals halfway into the season. EPL plays kindergarten football compared to LA Liga. Don't get carried away
ighalo score more than 12goals with granada in 3 seasons
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by enomakos(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
BascoVanVeli:

Those stats are made up he scored 17 goals his first year at Granada including playoffs and they got promoted.
My question is why all the shade? Ighalo is Nigerian why is everyone looking for a reason not to say the man is achieving something. Who cares what he did before, right now the man is on an unprecedented run and it should be respected.
you are right bro
ighalo is a legend in granada
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by linked: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
terzurum5:
[size=14pt]
Can someone tell me why Kelechi Iheanacho now only makes Cameo Appearance for Man City.
[/size]

Nacho placed for the EDS I think last week or so. He gave an un-spectacular performance and seemed match rusty. I expected him to blow those kids away but that just didnt happen... He was quite throughout the game. However he had three assists in the game. EDS won 3 goals to 1

Nacho needs game time.... He needs it badly
6 minutes against Leicester City is nothing.... This guy should be given a complete run out

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
linked:
Nacho placed for the EDS I think last week or so. He gave an un-spectacular performance and seemed match rusty. I expected him to blow those kids away but that just didnt happen... He was quite throughout the game. However he had three assists in the game. EDS won 3 goals to 1

Nacho needs game time.... He needs it badly
6 minutes against Leicester City is nothing.... This guy should be given a complete run out

I personally believe he has learned enough from the greats and he should be loaned out to get more match time. Him being on the bench isn't helping anybody.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
BascoVanVeli:

Those stats are made up he scored 17 goals his first year at Granada including playoffs and they got promoted.
My question is why all the shade? Ighalo is Nigerian why is everyone looking for a reason not to say the man is achieving something. Who cares what he did before, right now the man is on an unprecedented run and it should be respected.
nobody is saying he's not achieving.....I only addressed your comment unfairly comparing a 26-year old with over 6 years experience in pro-football to a 19-year old with barely 2 years of experience.

17 goals in 3 seasons is still weak for a striker, Ighalo is good and he's doing great for Watford, but there is no need to reduce the value of Success in the Nigerian set-up based on that

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
Nigeria: Rio 2016 - Obafemi Begs Siasia for Chance
[/size]
Veteran Super Eagles striker, Obafemi Martins has told Nigeria Under-23 coach Samson Siasia to consider him for one of the three overage players' slot for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.

Obafemi, who plays for American club Seattle Sounders returned to the Super Eagles fold after almost three years of absence. With 18 goals from 41 appearances for the Super Eagles, he stated that it was would be fulfilling playing at the Olympics. Siasia is yet to name the three overage players, something he has promised to do after his holiday.

"I love my country and I always want to play for my country any time. If Siasia calls me to represent Nigeria at the Olympic Games in Brazil why not, I am always free to be part of the team.

"Siasia is a fantastic coach leading the dream team to winning ways in Senegal, so its the dream of every player to be part of the Olympics," said Obafemi who has scored 15 goals for Seattle Sounders in their push for the Major Soccer League title.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201512290856.html
[/b]

this has to be a joke

FIFA allows over-aged players, but no need to stretch it and field Beckham's mate.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:21am On Dec 31, 2015
safarigirl:
nobody is saying he's not achieving.....I only addressed your comment unfairly comparing a 26-year old with over 6 years experience in pro-football to a 19-year old with barely 2 years of experience.

17 goals in 3 seasons is still weak for a striker, Ighalo is good and he's doing great for Watford, but there is no need to reduce the value of Success in the Nigerian set-up based on that

Anyone who follows my comments should know that i love Isaac Success. You are the one comparing them. All I am saying is that Ighalo is the man.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 31, 2015
So the Olympics aren't even on FIFA's calendar? That means no hope for the likes of Ighalo and other potential over-age players being part of the tourney.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2015
CFCman:
So the Olympics aren't even on FIFA's calendar? That means no hope for the likes of Ighalo and other potential over-age players being part of the tourney.
not only d over aged ones bro. The established u-23 players playing in europe too are not excluded...
Some drastic action should be taken by nff to secure d release of these guys. The earlier the better

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2015
BascoVanVeli:

No one is disputing that Ighalo is special or he did not perform well. We are looking into the future hoping young Nigerians can emulate Ighalo and achieve more.

We are pointing out that if more of our youngsters are giving a chance, they will do more.

That is why we believe that if Success is giving the chance of Ighalo, he can replicate his performance.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2015
terzurum5:
[size=14pt]
[/size]

Aguero recovered from his injury and Silva is also back. So Iheanacho's role is limited.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2015
CFCman:

It is up to the coaching crew and the NFF. If they put out requests to clubs early for the release of the players, the clubs will grant the request. These clubs know the Olympics is a big deal.

If they send the requests late like Coach Siasia's crew did with Mikel, the clubs will not release them.

Coach Siasia needs to use the international break to play some top friendlies against strong sides, select his team early and alert the clubs the players he wants.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2015
BascoVanVeli:

Anyone who follows my comments should know that i love Isaac Success. You are the one comparing them. All I am saying is that Ighalo is the man.
you mentioned them first. I can't waste MB to quote you again. I'm sure you can find where you compared them originally.

I've made my point sha. Good day
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2015
safarigirl:
you mentioned them first. I can't waste MB to quote you again. I'm sure you can find where you compared them originally.

I've made my point sha. Good day

This was my original comment.
BascoVanVeli:

I respect the love for Success but at some point u have to give immense credit to Ighalo. I don't believe any Nigerian has done what he has been doing so far in the epl.
Good day.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by kentAire(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2015
terzurum5:

Ronaldo ke

Na him be the biggest boy for thr country na!
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

It is up to the coaching crew and the NFF. If they put out requests to clubs early for the release of the players, the clubs will grant the request. These clubs know the Olympics is a big deal.

If they send the requests late like Coach Siasia's crew did with Mikel, the clubs will not release them.

Coach Siasia needs to use the international break to play some top friendlies against strong sides, select his team early and alert the clubs the players he wants.
The NFF should even start the negotiations today, not 6 weeks before the Olympics as they usually do.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Napoleon55(m): 12:22am On Jan 01, 2016
G L O R I O U S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blessed are You the sovereign God of all,to You be the Glory for ever and ever. HAPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE,2016 will be better for everyone

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 1:23am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year to all of us. It was fantastic being in the midst of you all. I don't want to risk naming names lest I leave out others.

I wish everyone a productive 2016. May your (great) dreams come through.

3 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by obiZEAL(m): 1:34am On Jan 01, 2016
joseph1013:
Happy New Year to all of us. It was fantastic being in the midst of you all. I don't want to risk naming names lest I leave out others.

I wish everyone a productive 2016. May your (great) dreams come through.
happy Birthday boss.... I don't get to like and share your posts as often as I would want to, but just know I have keenly read all of them...it have been an interesting year following u...I hope 2016 will be dope for us all

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by lexyman(m): 2:16am On Jan 01, 2016
[b][/b]Wishing all football addict a happy new year !2016 will be great and good for us!!! Love you all !!!

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL AND MAY THIS YEAR BRING YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS MANY LOVELY TESTIMONIES AND THANKSGIVING.

THIS IS YOUR YEAR OF CELEBRATIONS.

Note, do not forget to invite me.

Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Nigeria: Anderlecht Table N434 Million for Osimhen
[/size]
Belgian top side, Anderlecht are confident seeing off English Premier League side, Arsenal and Bundesliga giant, Wolfsburg for Victor Osimhen as they have tabled a N434m (€2m) bid for the whizkid.

According to a source, HLN says Osimhen has visited Belgium and Anderlecht and was impressed by the club's offer. The teen is tied to the Ultimate Strikers Academy, which are asking €3.5m (N761m) to sell. Anderlecht, thus far, have offered €2m (N434m).

The U-17 World Cup star has Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea all keen on his signature.

Osimhen and his family are are considering offers from across Europe ahead of the January market.

Osimhen probably would have been watching the concluded Under-17 World Cup in Chile at home like most Nigerians if the coaches of Lagos State football team preparing for the National Sports Festival had not rejected him when he went there for a trial. He was sent away not because he was not good enough, a senior coach in Ultimate Striker FC who did not want his name mentioned said.

According to his brother, Andrew Oshimhen: "The coach told us that many influential individuals had brought their candidates and there was no way they could accommodate him. And now this same Lagos State has been calling us for discussions since the player has started doing well at the World Cup."
allafrica.com/stories/201512310915.html
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
[size=14pt]
Wenger recommends Nigerian striker to French club
[/size]
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has recommended Nigerian striker, Austin Amutu, to high-flying French Ligue 1 side, SCO Angers.

French media said Angers is interested in the Warri Wolves forward, who officials said is currently on trials at Israeli club, Kiryat Shmona.

Angers, africanFootball.com gathered had already completed the visa application for the 22-year old after he was recommended to the club by Wenger, who has been keeping his eye on him for some time.
thenationonlineng.net/wenger-recommends-nigerian-striker-to-french-club/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2016

Taye Taiwo: I’m Not Desperate For Super Eagles Recall

Former Super Eagles left-back Taye Taiwo is still disappointed by the decision of Stephen Keshi not to invite him to the national team and ultimately overlooking him when for the 2014 World Cup squad.
Taiwo in this exclusive interview with Completesportsnigeria.com's IZUCHUKWU OKOSI also reveals why he chose to sign for HJK Helsinki of Finland.

………………….
You told Completesportsnigeria.com that you could leave HJK Helsinki for a new club at the end of the season in Finland. What is the situation of things now?
The club have decided that I continue with them but I've not decided on whether to stay or go. That decision will be taken in January.
Your objective has always been to return to the Super Eagles but with the strong competition for places in the Eagles now, especially with the emergence of players from the Nigeria Professional Football League, do you feel it will be difficult for experienced players like you to get back in the team?
I would love to be back in the national team just like Obafemi Martins has recently been recalled. But I won't force it. If I get to play again for Nigeria, fine, if not, no problem. I've been doing that for many years. And besides there are new players in the team. They need to also get their chance.
Stephen Keshi cannot tell me that most of the players he took to the 2014 World Cup are better than those of us he shunned. It's not because he didn't invite me. At least Martins who has been invited by Sunday Oliseh was also not invited by Keshi. Keshi stopped Nigeria from progressing further at the World Cup in 2014 because of his biased selection. That was a big disappointment to me. Most of the players he picked were playing in division three clubs and in obscure leagues. They couldn't even make good passes. Keshi has made our football drop after we all thought we were back to the good old days with the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations triumph.
The Finnish league is clearly not amongst the most competitive in Europe. Did you not have offers from bigger clubs?
Definitely I had offers from other bigger clubs than HJK Helsinki. Real Betis from Spain offered me a contract. An offer also came from Greece, and some other places but I chose HJK Helsinki because I wanted playing time. As a footballer, you want to play regularly and you have to look at the options carefully; which one is of the best interest to you, that's what important. I have no regrets going to Finland though I don't know what might happen in future.
The 2015 Glo/CAF awards will be held soon in Abuja and Nigerian stars will once again be missing out from the big prize, the African Footballer of the Year award. You were a nominee in 2006, how does that make you feel?
Well, it's unfortunate but hopefully we shall have one or two among the nominees in 2016.
What are your expectations of Nigerian football in 2016?
Next year, the Olympics will hold and the qualifiers to the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations as well as the 2018 World Cup, so Insha Allah our teams will qualify for the tournaments and then do well, not just go there and participate.Former Super Eagles left-back Taye Taiwo is still disappointed by the decision of Stephen Keshi not to invite him to the national team and ultimately overlooking him when for the 2014 World Cup squad.
Taiwo in this exclusive interview with Completesportsnigeria.com's IZUCHUKWU OKOSI also reveals why he chose to sign for HJK Helsinki of Finland.

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/home-mobile/………………….

Is this guy not good enough for the Olympic games?
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2016
safarigirl:
this has to be a joke

FIFA allows over-aged players, but no need to stretch it and field Beckham's mate.
[size=14pt]
Beckham's mate. Lol
[/size]
I love Mikel Obi same way I love and respect Obafemi Martins. But the way there are now allowing their careers to define players' slots for Olympics baffles me a lot.

Nigerian national teams general and the Olympics games in itself should not be seen by some of these older players as an avenue to reactivate their careers.

Left alone, I would rather the Dream Team handlers go with people who still have a lot to offer to the national team after 2017.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Aguero recovered from his injury and Silva is also back. So Iheanacho's role is limited.
[b][size=14pt]
[/size]You see thats the problem I have with his cameo appearance through this year for Mancity.

So that is to say, if these players are in form then, Nacho will have to wait endlessly.

This guy was always coming from the bench for most of their matches, but the results he produced where not below par. Now the Agueros and the likes have fully recovered and their form may improve better than what they are showing at the moment. This isn't at Nachos advantage.

The dude needs game time not just learning under best Coaches and good players. He doesn't need to be a Messy before quality game time will be given to him. Rather it is the quality of game time that will surely produce the best out of him.

If Mancity can not guarantee this, its better he is sent on loan where he will be made to play regularly.

Take a look at Wolfsburg already assurring Victor Osimhen of first team action when he turns 18.

I maintained silence all these why just to be patient, but now am gradually running out of it.

Yayature was not that patient with Arsenal, but today he is one of the best Midfielders in the World. What about Pogba? He is one player that the best Clubs are willing to any thing to acquire.

My fear is that, Nacho's continued relegation to the bench role may culminate into match rustiness(God forbid bad thing anyway), which might give Pelle enough reasons not to allow him enjoy first team action.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
forgiveness:

Former Super Eagles left-back Taye Taiwo is still disappointed by the decision of Stephen Keshi not to invite him to the national team and ultimately overlooking him when for the 2014 World Cup squad.
………………….
You told Completesportsnigeria.com that you could leave HJK Helsinki for a new club at the end of the season in Finland. What is the situation of things now?
The club have decided that I continue with them but I've not decided on whether to stay or go. That decision will be taken in January.
Your objective has always been to return to the Super Eagles but with the strong competition for places in the Eagles now, especially with the emergence of players from the Nigeria Professional Football League, do you feel it will be difficult for experienced players like you to get back in the team?
I would love to be back in the national team just like Obafemi Martins has recently been recalled. But I won't force it. If I get to play again for Nigeria, fine, if not, no problem. I've been doing that for many years. And besides there are new players in the team. They need to also get their chance.
Stephen Keshi cannot tell me that most of the players he took to the 2014 World Cup are better than those of us he shunned. It's not because he didn't invite me. At least Martins who has been invited by Sunday Oliseh was also not invited by Keshi. Keshi stopped Nigeria from progressing further at the World Cup in 2014 because of his biased selection. That was a big disappointment to me. Most of the players he picked were playing in division three clubs and in obscure leagues. They couldn't even make good passes. Keshi has made our football drop after we all thought we were back to the good old days with the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations triumph.
The Finnish league is clearly not amongst the most competitive in Europe. Did you not have offers from bigger clubs?
Definitely I had offers from other bigger clubs than HJK Helsinki. Real Betis from Spain offered me a contract. An offer also came from Greece, and some other places but I chose HJK Helsinki because I wanted playing time. As a footballer, you want to play regularly and you have to look at the options carefully; which one is of the best interest to you, that's what important. I have no regrets going to Finland though I don't know what might happen in future.
The 2015 Glo/CAF awards will be held soon in Abuja and Nigerian stars will once again be missing out from the big prize, the African Footballer of the Year award. You were a nominee in 2006, how does that make you feel?
Well, it's unfortunate but hopefully we shall have one or two among the nominees in 2016.
Next year, the Olympics will hold and the qualifiers to the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations as well as the 2018 World Cup, so Insha Allah our teams will qualify for the tournaments and then do well, not just go there and participate.Former Super Eagles left-back Taye Taiwo is still disappointed by the decision of Stephen Keshi not to invite him to the national team and ultimately overlooking him when for the 2014 World Cup squad.
Taye Taiwo! A joke taken too far!

For a player to be considered for the Olympics as an Overage, he MUST be a regular in the Super Eagles.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
forgiveness:

………………….

I have not watched his game for a while, especially now that he plays far away in the Finnish League.

Secondly, he is not that young, so fielding him will not benefit our national team in the long run. I would rather vouch for Juwon Oshaniwa or other much younger left-backs that can bring what he brings and still be relevant to the Super Eagles beyond 2017.

There are also other several Nigerian youngsters who can be called upon. So to me Taye Taiwo is not an option.

But seriously speaking Sir, you possess a good knowledge about some of our youngsters plying their trade beyond the shores of the land. Why still vouch for Taye Taiwo?

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
terzurum5:

[b][size=14pt]
[/size]You see thats the problem I have with his cameo appearance through this year for Mancity.

So that is to say, if these players are in form then, Nacho will have to wait endlessly.

This guy was always coming from the bench for most of their matches, but the results he produced where not below par. Now the Agueros and the likes have fully recovered and their form may improve better than what they are showing at the moment. This isn't at Nachos advantage.

The dude needs game time not just learning under best Coaches and good players. He doesn't need to be a Messy before quality game time will be given to him. Rather it is the quality of game time that will surely produce the best out of him.

If Mancity can not guarantee this, its better he is sent on loan where he will be made to play regularly.

Take a look at Wolfsburg already assurring Victor Osimhen of first team action when he turns 18.

I maintained silence all these why just to be patient, but now am gradually running out of it.

Yayature was not that patient with Arsenal, but today he is one of the best Midfielders in the World. What about Pogba? He is one player that the best Clubs are willing to any thing to acquire.

My fear is that, Nacho's continued relegation to the bench role may culminate into match rustiness(God forbid bad thing anyway), which might give Pelle enough reasons not to allow him enjoy first team action.
[/b]

[b]Nacho is the third striker of Man City. The lessons he will learn training under the top players and top managers, is a lot than just game time under a mediocre coach.

That is like saying Isaac Success is better off at Granada because of game time than Iheanacho.

A club as Big as Man City operates with four strikers from time.

For instance, Tevez, Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko.

But we are operating with three strikers which guarantees games for Nacho in one of the biggest club in world football. It is only a matter of time before he becomes a regular in City. He is still young and what better way will he learn about becoming a top star than training under them.

With the champions league, EPL, Capital One Cup and FA Cup. Nacho is bound to have game time with us only having three strikers.

Remember Morata at Real Madrid. He trained under some of the best players today without much game time. How many young strikers of his peers can compare with the performance of Morata.

I repeat, game time is overrated. It is training under the best conditions that is the best way to nurture stars.

I would prefer Osimhen on the bench studying the likes of Neymar, Messi and Suarez with Enrique as his coach. Training everyday with these stars than regular game time at Wolfsburg.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by mijestic: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
I am of the opinion that now is the time for Iheanacho to go out on loan. His mates are making headlines week in week out while he is everly coming in as an 89th minute substitute. His agent had better advise the young lad to save his career before it is too late. January transfer is open. Even If na championship side in England let him move ASAP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (341) (Reply)

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.