Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:27 AM

4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) (5130 Views)

Rights Group Plans Protest Over Poor Power Supply - PUNCH / Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? / Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by dat9jaguy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayobase:

so, power hasn't improved.....do u just hate without reasons?

even a baby of 5mins old knows power has improved.

talk another thing.

Guy be honest with yourself and your God,power has not improved one bit.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by Emigba247: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
Perhaps u and ur family member begged him to recontest bt nt me.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by ayindejimmy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayobase:

Power supply, F9. Then what will u score Syria.
Syria crisis started 2011 and almost half of the country is captured. Has Boko Haram being able to achieve this . Remember Boko Haram madness started before 2011.

War within and war without are different.

F9 in infrastructure? Where have u been. Even people outside Nigeria know that projects are ongoing.

War on corruption, E8 or D7 would have beeb better.

power supply has drastically improved since 2011.

Leadership. are u blaming GEJ for people u voted in or the ones he appointed.
point of correctn. D Middle East is synonymous to war. Moreover, its d Syrian people wit foreign aid dat startd d war against Bashir. If u watch Aljeezera u wnt make comparison.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by okela: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayobase:

talk another thing.
[quote author=okela post=27228921][/quote]Jona has tried, but we know that he can not march up to naija guys. Other dubious top guys will see it as business as usual. But with Buhari all the pIgs will scamper out of Naija. I bet with my manhood! And in two years power wahalla will be a thing of the past.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by ayobase(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
dat9jaguy:

Guy be honest with yourself and your God,power has not improved one bit.

seems it would have improved one bit if you have been bathing with power, brushing ur teeth with power, walking with power, eating and drinking power, having mobile power to charge as you go.........

You wanna discredit someone, do it right.....attack him with corruption issue.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by ayobase(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayindejimmy:

point of correctn. D Middle East is synonymous to war. Moreover, its d Syrian people wit foreign aid dat startd d war against Bashir. If u watch Aljeezera u wnt make comparison.

now you are making comparison based on what you've been watching on cables. ..... do you know how we are also being viewed by those Countries as we are being aired on Cables.

Boko Haram has been trying for years to take hold of Nigeria for years, but they never had their feat beyond where they started from......even Bauchi has been able to curb them.

Niger state silenced them and among others.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by adisa009(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
justitiaomnibus:
Eenhe.. Has power not improved in 4 years?

You expect Nigeria to generate and. Distribute power to 170million Nigerians in 4 years?

GEJ promised improvement, Power has improved and work is ongoing to achieve more.

You are defending failure at the expense of your own generation's prosperity. Please say amen.... Your life and entire families shall be ruled and presided over as GEJ is rulling and presiding over the affairs of Nigeria.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by ayobase(m): 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
adisa009:

You are defending failure at the expense of your own generation's prosperity. Please say amen.... Your life and entire families shall be ruled and presided over as GEJ is rulling and presiding over the affairs of Nigeria.

mention just one person that hasn't failed u before. Just one president.

What about if the reverse of what GEJ has done for this Nation becomes ur portion?
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by csbrown(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
STOry story

E be like say them wan tell us wetin we never hear before
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by obailala(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayobase:

talk another thing.
Which country are we talking about?... please stop deceiving yourself because of politics. If power improves in Nigeria today, it would not be a subject of argument; it would not even need to be talked of because everyone will see and feel it.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by obailala(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
danaiks:

Lol...sorry mahnn but it did grin
What did?
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by ayobase(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
obailala:
Which country are we talking about?... please stop deceiving yourself because of politics. If power improves in Nigeria today, it would not be a subject of argument; it would not even need to be talked of because everyone will see and feel it.

It is very unfortunate if you have been enjoying the dividend of the improved power supply.

try know if the domestic distribution company in ur area has enough measures to evacuate power from the transmission.

Testimonies could differ then.

where do you live?
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by lekikosky(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
I wonder why he is asking for another four years. To be redundant?

1 Like

Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by dat9jaguy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayobase:

seems it would have improved one bit if you have been bathing with power, brushing ur teeth with power, walking with power, eating and drinking power, having mobile power to charge as you go.........

You wanna discredit someone, do it right.....attack him with corruption issue.

Guy we are talking about power(electricity)here not corruption.And i insist power has not improved,i have nothing to gain or lose by lying.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by otokx(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
No power in Uniport as usual.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by amboss316(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pple will not appreciate wot they have till it is gone, pple forget benin ore road, wher they travel 4 days b4 they get to their destination?

Bh here and there to thwart his effot.

Good luck j of naija continue ur good works cos pple beg Ɣø̲̣̣̥U̶̲̥̅̊ to contnue
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by adisa009(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayobase:

mention just one person that hasn't failed u before. Just one president.

What about if the reverse of what GEJ has done for this Nation becomes ur portion?

I'm not telling about one person -::'Okay,'::-! I'm telling you to stop defending failure and learn to call a spade a spade. Jonathan had failed us in so many ways. He should leave thesame way his failed predecessors left.

What has he done out of what he had promised? What reasonable person would give pass mark to most dangerous power thirst party/ethnic president called national president GEJ? non performing president whose main achievements within 5years in power remained blood sheld and soul massacre, most corrupt and corruption promoter figure, a kleptocratic leader with wider inequality and clear-cut economic disperity btw the haves and haves-not policies. What a silent killer in democratic attire called president. You've got to say it the way it is and not covering up for persistent failure. I'm sure yourself and mr president weren't in other world while running a better Nigeria campaign knowing fully well that our past leaders have failed us before you started singing a reedemer songs. We cant afford to be filing failed record all along bro, all we need is change which tested and failed Jonathan can not give us.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by omoalaro: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2014
GEJ does not believe in keeping any promise. He just tell you whatever you want to hear at that time. Let us chase him out and fix our country.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by obailala(m): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2014
The most painful part of it all is when I remember how we all leaped in joy and wild excitement when Jona became presido.

The lesson learnt from this entire tale is that you should never gamble or give the benefit of a doubt to a prospective employee who has no single previous track record of achievement other than saying "he had no shoes"
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by obailala(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2014
Who is this Ayobase trying to force it down our throats that we have improved power supply in Nigeria?

@Ayo, are you trying to say all Nigerians are blind or what?... because you have improved power in the posh estate where you stay does not mean there's improved power all over Nigeria (that's if you even truly have the improved power in your house at all)... What was the total national power generation figure in 2010 and what is the difference now?... As at July this year do you know the national output fell to below 2000mw?

Like I said earlier, if power improves, it wouldnt be arguable; cos everyone would see it, feel it and talk about it. During the short stint of Barth Nnaji, there was slight improvement in power supply and guess what? .. The whole Nigeria felt and talked about it; it was continuously on the lips of everyone across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Right now you seem to be the only one experiencing this 'marked improvement' in power supply and that makes it dubious.

Please spare us this unholy sermon, if you must campaign for your preferred candidate, there are other achievements to base your campaign on but certainly not power supply because that would be an insult to the sensibilities of nigerians. Haven't you even wondered why you appear to be the only Jonathan supporter on this thread?.. that's simply because your other colleagues are smart enough to know that 'power supply' is a no go area in this contest.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by iluvnaija: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2014
He never believed 2015 would come.

Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by Sanjayzworld(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lies sell faster than gold, God pls help us
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by Chylo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
So is it that he changed his mind or the seat is too sweet for him now or what? He has said it na, he should go back home jaare, Nigeria needs change.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by ayobase(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
obailala:
............ Haven't you even wondered why you appear to be the only Jonathan supporter on this thread?.. that's simply because your other colleagues are smart enough to know that 'power supply' is a no go area in this contest.

what is my business with anybody supporting or not......what colleagues are talking about......flocking aint always my policy.

here is the answer.....your house has the tendency of running on NO OUTAGE, unless you are experiencing LOCAL LOAD SHEDDING due to overload on available transformers via new infrastructures......no expansion done.

we have many reasons......thats one of them.

That government hasn't improved or no related projects going on is a NO-NO.

Im not pro-anybody, but pro-good things.......lets drop the curtain here. God bless us all.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by abes(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
smiley

Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by Caseless: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
obailala:
I was just going through archives and I bumped into this piece which was an authoritative declaration by Jonathan in 2011; how time flies!!

that sapele water addict has never kept his words.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by MrTeymee(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
justitiaomnibus:
Eenhe.. Has power not improved in 4 years?

You expect Nigeria to generate and. Distribute power to 170million Nigerians in 4 years?

GEJ promised improvement, Power has improved and work is ongoing to achieve more.

Then why did he lie to the electorate? A man who cannot keep his words has no integrity. You know power distribution to 170 million pple in 4years is not possible and you promised to do so. I end with this quote.
Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed as soon as possible and for the same reason as diapers.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by Caseless: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
ayobase:

what is my business with anybody supporting or not......what colleagues are talking about......flocking aint always my policy.

here is the answer.....your house has the tendency of running on NO OUTAGE, unless you are experiencing LOCAL LOAD SHEDDING due to overload on available transformers via new infrastructures......no expansion done.

we have many reasons......thats one of them.

That government hasn't improved or no related projects going on is a NO-NO.

Im not pro-anybody, but pro-good things.......lets drop the curtain here. God bless us all.

whr hav u bn?
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by dplordx(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
;DI swear Seun is a useless monkeyfocker
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
dplordx:
;DI swear Seun is a useless monkeyfocker

i wonder if people still click on his adverts. I've noticed adverts have been scare of late grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha / Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. / 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.