Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? (6938 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by fairygeh(f): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
I am not Mr world, but a man in my own world. you sef like better thing judging from your comment. but I GUESS ur a ugly duckling with no DP. cheesy tongue
at bolded,its a guess anyway,so keep guessing my dear.you can never be too sure of me,but I already have seen u not all that.and @ duckling angry
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2014
fairygeh:
at bolded,its a guess anyway,so keep guessing my dear.you can never be too sure of me,but I already have seen u not all that.and @ duckling angry
Am also joking na! at least you said I have a burnt lip and my head is somehow. Oya am sorrysad

Don't you know the ugly duckling grows up to be the beautiful swan! grin
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by destante(f): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:
Physical:
A Sweaty underarm
A Charred dentition
A Dirty feet
A Hairdo dat starts to look like a sponge
A Very Big Ass
A belle as big as a billboard
A deflated breast that has lost its buoyancy
A Bushy Wonderland

Non Physical:
Dey many...
Lol Hian. how does a hair start looking like a sponge?
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2014
destante:
when you carry Darlin Yankee for 3months then you'll see it looking like sponge

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by fairygeh(f): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
Am also joking na! at least you said I have a burnt lip and my head is somehow. Oya am sorrysad

Don't you know the ugly duckling grows up to be the beautiful swan! grin
grin you are funny,sorry too for saying ur head looks like egg roll tongue tongue tongue

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by destante(f): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
Lol isokay.
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
POOR DRESS SENSE, BOGUS MAKEUP, DIRTINESS

BOWL LEG, K LEG

SMALL BOOOBS, SAGGY BOOOBS, STRETCH MARKED BOOOBS, OVERSIZE BOOOBS

BODY ODOUR, COLOURED TEETH, BAD BREATHE

BIG TUMMY, FLAPPY ARMS, BLOCKED THIGH, STRETCH MARK, BLEACHED SKIN, HAIRY ( ARMPIT AND PRIVATES )

SMALL YANSH, FLAT YANSH
Guy u go marry so?

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2014
fairygeh:
You aren't really all that yourself,one would think you are one Mr World,with all your criticism,see your lips like that of a chain smoker plus you also look bleached undecided see his head like egg roll tongue #ijoke,i joke
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.. I yaff die for laff ooo...
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2014
fairygeh:
grin you are funny,sorry too for saying ur head looks like egg roll tongue tongue tongue
You'll bribe me before I accept your apology angry
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2014
akitijackson:
Guy u go marry so?
Why not? I've seen enough girls without all these turn off. So what Is the biggie?

checkout sleekyshuga then you'll know what am saying
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by sparklie(f): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:

Shows d kinda gals u roll with...darling yaki gals #smh4u#, then they will even carry it 4 3months.....they knw u r a smellos that's y they carry it for u like that.

adepiero:
cheesy is that how archaic you are? fantasizing about your dead and rotten ancestors!
NL, I av spotted a female dibia on this site. shocked

I'll rather fantasize about them whilst chilling in Okija shrine than a dead-man-walking like u!
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by fairygeh(f): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
You'll bribe me before I accept your apology angry
Bribe you with what grin
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by AnonymustME(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2014
1. Fake eyelashes (especially when its obvious )

2. bleached skin with tattoos on it

3. Excess makeup

this basically describes the oloshious/runz girl look
big turn off
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by fairygeh(f): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.. I yaff die for laff ooo...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Ddont die abeg
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2014
sparklie:

Shows d kinda gals u roll with...darling yaki gals #smh4u#, then they will even carry it 4 3months.....they knw u r a smellos that's y they carry it for u like that.

I'll rather fantasize about them whilst chilling in Okija shrine than a dead-man-walking like u!
I just checked you DP, and I wasn't surprised with your Darlin Yankee hairdo and secondly, that protruding dentition of yours reminds me of IBO masquerades no wonder you prefer chilling with ur ancestors! its just because you are one tongue
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by daben1(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2014
Leave d big breast o, it's only d 'fallen wall of jerico' that turns me off
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2014
fairygeh:
Bribe you with what grin
change ur Dp let us see the girl behind the moniker
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by djeezy(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2014
Tallesty1:
shockedshockedshockedshocked
lol what na? Doesn't it turn u off?
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by fairygeh(f): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
change ur Dp let us see the girl behind the moniker
I will seriously think about that tongue
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Spidermon: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
POOR DRESS SENSE, BOGUS MAKEUP, DIRTINESS

BOWL LEG, K LEG

SMALL BOOOBS, SAGGY BOOOBS, STRETCH MARKED BOOOBS, OVERSIZE BOOOBS

BODY ODOUR, COLOURED TEETH, BAD BREATHE

BIG TUMMY, FLAPPY ARMS, BLOCKED THIGH, STRETCH MARK, BLEACHED SKIN, HAIRY ( ARMPIT AND PRIVATES )

SMALL YANSH, FLAT YANSH
This is the standard.

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2014
body odour ...extra large-sagged boobs ...flat ass...pot belly... Tiny legs ...bad-breath .... Mayb it would sound weird but WEAVONs practically turn me off , if u cant keep it natural then use a little bit of attachment to plait it ... The alicia keys type
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by sparklie(f): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
I just checked you DP, and I wasn't surprised with your Darlin Yankee hairdo and secondly, that protruding dentition of yours reminds me of IBO masquerades no wonder you prefer chilling with ur ancestors! its just because you are one tongue

Even with my masqueradish nature I am finer, prettier and more beautiful than every female ever born in ur lineage! Oshi sko!
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
Why not? I've seen enough girls without all these turn off. So what Is the biggie?

checkout sleekyshuga then you'll know what am saying
grin grin grin... I am a growing child ooo(under 15) grin... By 20, come back n check grin
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2014
sparklie:

Even with my masqueradish nature I am finer, prettier and more beautiful than every female ever born in ur lineage! Oshi sko!
my dog breeds fine and cute puppies. I doubt if you can compete with that since you are a b!tch (female dog) grin
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin grin... I am a growing child ooo(under 15) grin... By 20, come back n check grin
Watin go don happen by then? your spare part no go dey market grin
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by BarryX(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2014
Ugly girls always have self-esteem issues. I can see some of them ranting already on this thread.

The pretty ones like sleekyshuga are modest cos they know what they possess.
The only thing that turns me of "physically" in women is low self esteem and bad manners!

I see those things first than booobi and fine face. My turn-offs analysis pattern is quite different from a typical Naija male!
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
body odour ...extra large-sagged boobs ...flat ass...pot belly... Tiny legs ...bad-breath .... Mayb it would sound weird but WEAVONs practically turn me off , if u cant keep it natural then use a little bit of attachment to plait it ... The alicia keys type
WEAVONS .. It's rare seeing a lady without weaves due to the nature of our hair as Africans (Nigerians to be precise), save you want the "Deeper Life Look" grin grin... I do more of the weaves (very decent one, though), cos d braids makes me look younger but I love the 'Madam look' cheesy..

Simply put, weaves that stay longer than usual, shabby, indecent n excessive hairstyles, are serious turn offs.. We (ladies) should learn to be modest in erryfin...

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
Watin go don happen by then? your spare part no go dey market grin
E be like... Yeye wink wink
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 10:13am On Oct 18, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
E be like... Yeye wink wink
this body wey I see fine o! No misuse am o! make ur market value no drop. I fit do acting caretaker sha grin
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
WEAVONS .. It's rare seeing a lady without weaves due to the nature of our hair as Africans (Nigerians to be precise), save you want the "Deeper Life Look" grin grin... I do more of the weaves (very decent one, though), cos d braids makes me look younger but I love the 'Madam look' cheesy..

Simply put, weaves that stay longer than usual, shabby, indecent n excessive hairstyles, are serious turn offs.. We (ladies) should learn to be modest in erryfin...
weavons makes some ladies look like chinese dolls ...dont tell me u dont admire that kinda alicia keys look
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
this body wey I see fine o! No misuse am o! make ur market value no drop. I fit do acting caretaker sha grin
grin grin... Yes daddy cheesy
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by ifoundmyperfect: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2014
destante:

LOL... Na so I dey see am sometimes...

What The Whites Dont Know About Nigeria 'SEX' / Pictures Of A Married Man And Different Women In Bed Trend Online. / I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit...