Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,122 members, 7,880,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? (6952 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by podosci(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2014
Niwdog:
Is it the fat belly,xtra-large bre*st,down casted bre*st(the destroyed wall of jerico)the broom legs or the over k-leg?? Let's hear from the horse's mouth.
i dislike hairy ladies.......i prefer neatly shaved legs, punnany and buttocks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by MzRaeRae(f): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
Why not? I've seen enough girls without all these turn off. So what Is the biggie?

checkout sleekyshuga then you'll know what am saying
Have u ever seen sleekyshuga to know that she has none of these flaws ...look niggurh no onez perfect at least evrygurl has one of these flaws...So niggurh shut duh Bleep up...u ain't all DAT urself...u can't even approach a girl with all this qualities...Mehn,U retarded...Perfection is over rated...
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2014
MzRaeRae:
Have u ever seen sleekyshuga to know that she has none of these flaws ...look niggurh no onez perfect at least evrygurl has one of these flaws...So niggurh shut duh Bleep up...u ain't all DAT urself...u can't even approach a girl with all this qualities...Mehn,U retarded...Perfection is over rated...
I don't deal with ragamuffins try ur luck elsewhere hoe! STFU
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by destante(f): 11:24am On Oct 18, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:

LOL... Na so I dey see am sometimes...
Lol isokay
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by ayindejimmy(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2014
Stretched marks, pot belly, mouth odour and lack of sense of humor.
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
weavons makes some ladies look like chinese dolls ...dont tell me u dont admire that kinda alicia keys look
Quite true, and that's why I preached "Modesty".. A raw truth is that, only ugly girls go to the extreme, just to win a mere compliment from a man.. If you know ur self worth as a gurl, then, you don't have to be too artificial to get a man's attention...

As for the Alicia Key's style, trust me, it's kiss kiss but quite painful and stressful (i.e, bending of the head 4rm 1 position to another to get a clean cut)..

Also, patience is required for such style which most girls lack (I'm no exception) due to the fullness and long nature of my hair...

Lastly, most girls lack a full front hair grin grin, n @ such, dz kinda braids don't stand out.. Trust me, u won't appreciate such styles on them grin grin... You'll rather prefer the weaves which tends to hide a scanty front hair cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
MzRaeRae:
Na chic sef wan beef me shocked shocked... Tout twas a nigga... #I smell jealousy... Why the beef?? Isn't every1 here entitled to his/her opinion?? Why must you use me for ya lame example undecided undecided??

@MzRaeRae, stop bitting yourself cos some1 saw something "Beautiful", and complimented...

Trust me, I may not be 100% perfect (cos none is) but I can boldly tell you that: I know my worth, and that's why I hold my head so high...

When you eat right...
Stay healthy...
Exercise regularly...
Think and Focus right,...
And SMILE healthy, u wouldn't av such time to get bitter over frivolous things...

1 Like

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Na chic sef wan beef me shocked shocked... Tout twas a nigga... #I smell jealousy... Why the beef?? Isn't every1 here entitled to his/her opinion?? Why must you use me for ya lame example undecided undecided??

@MzRaeRae, stop bitting yourself cos some1 saw something "Beautiful", and complimented...

Trust me, I may not be 100% perfect (cos none is) but I can boldly tell you that: I know my worth, and that's why I hold my head so high...

When you eat right...
Stay healthy...
Exercise regularly...
Think and Focus right,...
And SMILE healthy, u wouldn't av such time to get bitter over frivolous things...
RIDE ON PASTOR, PREACH!!!!!! maybe she and her cohort will learn a thing or two.

Not having any of the aforementioned defect doesn't make you 100% perfect but there are things that are avoidable e.g big belly, dirtiness, poor dress sense etc is it too much to ask? how will you feel if your guy wants to bleep you and your punny starts oozing like a septic tank? or ur punny is more bushy than sambisa forest! @MzRaeRae I don't mean any harm to any lady but the points I mentioned earlier is a big NO! for me if a woman has them.

If you are found wanting, try a good hygienic practice, it will go a long way

1 Like

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
RIDE ON PASTOR, PREACH!!!!!! maybe she and her cohort will learn a thing or two.

Not having any of the aforementioned defect doesn't make you 100% perfect but there are things that are avoidable e.g big belly, dirtiness, poor dress sense etc is it too much to ask? how will you feel if your guy wants to bleep you and your punny starts oozing like a septic tank? @MzRaeRae I don't mean any harm to any lady but the points I mentioned earlier is a big NO! for me if a woman has them.

If you are found wanting, try a good hygienic practice, it will go a long way
I felt bad, jare... I hate it when chics beef chics.. What 4 naw?? Me and her dey drag anything?? Phewwww...
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
I felt bad, jare... I hate it when chics beef chics.. What 4 naw?? Me and her dey drag anything?? Phewwww...
am angry at myself. I just checked her profile and found out she is just a kid. angry who dey teach them all these nonsense?
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
am angry at myself. I just checked her profile and found out she is just a kid. angry who dey teach them all these nonsense?
Kids don full NL naw undecided undecided..
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Kids don full NL naw undecided undecided..
Its high time NL start age grading of topics! the commotion is getting out of hand
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
Its high time NL start age grading of topics! the commotion is getting out of hand
grin grin grin... Wicked boy.. This is 9ja... Most peeps will still lie with their age...
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin grin... Wicked boy.. This is 9ja... Most peeps will still lie with their age...
I guess I have to check their competence level before replying any comment aimed at me undecided
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by sarutobie(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Let's see...cheap horrible weaves, 'michellin tire' midriff, conspicuous and heavy makeups......
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Curvy gehs,xtra ordinary attractive gehs turn me off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo / A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics / See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.