Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,532 members, 7,914,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:52 AM

Kesh's Sack: Hit Or Miss? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kesh's Sack: Hit Or Miss? (471 Views)

HIT OR MISS?? : Mesut Ozil Bizzare Outfit / NFF Revealed The List Of Candidates To Replace Stephen Kesh / The 2013-2014 Kit Of Chelsea Football Club"hit Or Miss"(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kesh's Sack: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
The decision by the NFF to sack Stephen Okechukwu Keshi was greeted with controversies. While some believed that the timing and sacking was wrong, some posited that the sacking was the best decision the new NFF under the leadership of Amaju Pinnick have taken so far. I personally feel that Keshi, like every other human being, has his strengths and weaknesses. A reasonable number of Nigerians feel the same way but that decision to sack THE BIG BOSS especially the timing is very wrong. An average nigerian now expects the new coach to come and perform miracles which for me, is not possible. It will not be out of place to posit that Keshi, by miles, remains the most successful indigenous coach this country has ever seen. The lads were able to find their lost form and confidence after their victory against a tenacious Sudan only for the NFF to kill and bury their newly found confidence by showing Stephen Keshi the door... It is a miss, miss and a miss for me. What about you?
Re: Kesh's Sack: Hit Or Miss? by tuffgongjo(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2014
Mix.

(1) (Reply)

Suarez Should Start From The Bench In The El Clasico / FIFA RANKING : Nigeria Drops In The Latest FIFA ranking / Sepp Blatter: FIFA World Cup Golden Ball Award For Lionel Messi 'incorrect'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.