Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

Seduction,men And Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seduction,men And Women (19363 Views)

Poll: best female seducer on dis thread

morenike: 17% (6 votes)
j-girl: 8% (3 votes)
whatever90: 5% (2 votes)
nomanicole: 14% (5 votes)
jamaicanhot: 11% (4 votes)
tope2000: 11% (4 votes)
trooe: 2% (1 vote)
chika98: 5% (2 votes)
stillwater: 20% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

SEDUCTION TIPS: 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over And Refuses To Have Sex / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control / Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Unless that bottom oozes out £50 notes. . . . . .
Who pre-ejaculates o'utta staring at a woman's butt??

men dat appreciate d sexy nature of women cool

yicob:

Seduction leads to creative sexual imagination. Imagine acting the game before it becomes real.

take dis  kiss kiss kiss

offtopic

pardon my english,i type very fast ,dats why i make  mistakes smtimessmiley
Re: Seduction,men And Women by LadyT(f): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

are u minding her? undecided

Hush jare!  And answer the question.

I was hoping your profile would have the definition of laps!!!
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2008
LadyT:

Hush jare!  And answer the question.

I was hoping your profile would have the definition of laps!!!

titilayo u r an old overiped fool,don't start wt me this night,dont just start

MrCrackles:

wetin be Yekini?!

Na ur house-bwoi name be that?! undecided

na d name of that thing wey dey down ya legs grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by KarmaMod(f): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

pardon my english,i type very fast ,that is why i make  mistakes smtimessmiley

T,here you go.

No fight o. kiss
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Unless that bottom oozes out £50 notes. . . . . .
Who pre-ejaculates o'utta staring at a woman's butt??

Can we be realistic for just one second?? A woman you admire a lot and have strong feelings for. Maybe not by just looking at her butt but more. . .
Re: Seduction,men And Women by MrCrackles(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

titilayo u r an old overiped fool,don't start wt me this night,don't just start

shocked shocked shocked

come make una carry fight go IRAQ oo!!
Re: Seduction,men And Women by DavidDylan(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2008
tope2000:

Yes, u r randy animals grin
Yes, you do have brains but most of the times you use what's down there before using what's up there tongue

no  kidding, if u appeared in my apartment . . . the probability of something happening is 1.0  grin

Men are not that bad though, i've once had to refuse a chic several times before . . . being seduced by a girl u dont find attractive is like having a tooth extracted at the dentist.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by MrCrackles(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

na d name of that thing wey dey down ya legs grin

mba nnu

my own na Brash-dingo!

yekini dey push wheelbarrow for Dugbe Market!
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2008
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked

wats wrong wt her correcting me?is she perfect?why d sarcasm? sm pple dont know d diff btw typos and intentional mistakes
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2008
chika98:

Can we be realistic for just one second?? A woman you admire a lot and have strong feelings for. Maybe not by just looking at her butt but more. . .

Of course. . . . .It has to be more and i am realistic.
How can gazing at a bum lead to ejaculation??
Such men should be locked up. . . . . .They are the voyeurs, pervs and pedophiles of the society.

whatever90:

men that appreciate d sexy nature of women cool

Such men are sexual deviants!!!!

whatever90:

titilayo u r an old overiped fool,don't start wt me this night,don't just start

Comment of the week so far!!!! grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2008
DavidDylan:

no  kidding, if u appeared in my apartment . . . the probability of something happening is 1.0  grin

Men are not that bad though, i've once had to refuse a chic several times before . . . being seduced by a girl u don't find attractive
is like having a tooth extracted at the dentist.

wat if u dont find her attractive in d outside cos she looks like shit,but looks good in d inside(wtout clothes)wil u stil fall? cheesy
Re: Seduction,men And Women by MrCrackles(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2008
tope2000:

Yes, u r randy animal[/b]s grin
Yes, you do have brains but most of the times you use what's down there before using what's up there tongue

Wonder why your nickname is [b]TOPE2000 shags
?!

Think with your medula oblongata before you open your Drogba mouth to bash men!! grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2008
DavidDylan:

Men are not that bad though, i've once had to refuse a chic several times before . . . being seduced by a girl u don't find attractive is like having a tooth extracted at the dentist.

Dang!

~Sauron~:

Of course. . . . .It has to be more and i am realistic.
Such men should be locked up. . . . . .They are the voyeurs, pervs and pedophiles of the society.

Such men are sexual deviants!!!!

Comment of the week so far!!!! grin

LOL. I hear you though.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

sweetheart its possible,very much possible
Re: Seduction,men And Women by tope2000(f): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked

Why Iraq, dont they have enuff on the plates already tongue

DavidDylan:

Men are not that bad though, i've once had to refuse a chic several times before . . . being seduced by a girl u don't find attractive is like having a tooth extracted at the dentist.

Heheheheehehe . . . . . . True some guys have self control, if they dont want you there is nothing you can do or say to make them want you but the % of men like that is very little.
I mean some men bangs their wife's friends or family, all in the name of seduction angry, how low is that
Re: Seduction,men And Women by MrCrackles(m): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

wats wrong wt her correcting me?is she perfect?why d sarcasm? sm people don't know d diff between typos and intentional mistakes

Do me a favour Danke yeh,

Ignore any trouble-infused or laced posts for tonight and troublemakers would go to bed!
Re: Seduction,men And Women by tope2000(f): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
MrCrackles:

Wonder why your nickname is TOPE2000 shags?!

Think with your medula oblongata before you open your Drogba mouth to bash men!! grin

Craze dey worry ya head grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

Now that's pushing it. I have heard about someone busting it while kissing though shocked
Re: Seduction,men And Women by tope2000(f): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2008
Yuck! cheesy
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2008
MrCrackles:

mba nnu

my own na Brash-dingo!

yekini dey push wheelbarrow for Dugbe Market!

that is d name u just gave ur own,na ephism be that one,d real name na "yekini baba" grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2008
chika98:

Now that's pushing it. I have heard about someone busting it while kissing though shocked

Thats a sexual disorder. . . . . .The dude needs an intensive therapy.  He might poke a neighbour's cat if care is not taken.

whatever90:

I know it's possible but not from a straight thinking man.
It takes a lot to get men with good heads on their shoulders to act like animals.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by MrCrackles(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2008
chika98:

Now dat is limp!! grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by yicob(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2008
Is there really any power in seduction? A girl tried it with me for 6 months but i didnt let go. Thats no big deal If a man can control himself. .
Re: Seduction,men And Women by DavidDylan(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

what if u don't find her attractive in d outside because she looks like shit,but looks good in d inside(wtout clothes)wil u stil fall? cheesy

no. she wont even get to the undressing stage.

tope2000:

Heheheheehehe . . . . . . True some guys have self control, if they don't want you there is nothing you can do or say to make them want you but the % of men like that is very little.
I mean some men bangs their wife's friends or family, all in the name of seduction angry, how low is that

Its not as little as you think . . . there is this oversimplified idea that men will jump into bed with anything in skirts. Not true.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by LadyT(f): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2008
LMAO  cheesy

Over ripe? That time of the month hun?

Rolls eyes.

If you read my post instead of crying you would have noticed that I said I have heard it before not just you have stated it!

Also even Hannibal said the same thing.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by DavidDylan(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2008
yicob:

Is there really any power in seduction? A girl tried it with me for 6 months but i didnt let go. Thats no big deal If a man can control himself. .

there is great power and to be honest if the chic is good looking it will take special grace from God to say no. Women know how to manipulate a man they want . . . and they dont even need to use their body. Voice, the words they say to you, the little notes, tears . . . bro before you know it u are nodding like an agama lizard while removing ur clothes.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Thats a sexual disorder. . . . . .The dude needs an intensive therapy.  He might poke a neighbour's cat if care is not taken.

Hmm. . Isn't funny how everyone is saying the dude is weak. how are we sure you lot haven't done the same. grin

DavidDylan:

there is great power [/b]and to be honest if the chic is good looking it will take special grace from God to say no. Women know how to manipulate a man they want . . . and they don't even need to use their body. Voice, the words they say to you, the little notes, tears . . . bro before you know it u are nodding like an agama lizard while removing ur clothes.

That is why the bible says [b]flee
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2008
LadyT:

LMAO  cheesy

Over ripe? That time of the month hun?

Rolls eyes.

If you read my post instead of crying you would have noticed that I said I have heard it before not just you have stated it!

Also even Hannibal said the same thing.

i remember very much d day u made a mistake and funmi was d one that corrected u,d same day u wrote "impregnant instead of impregnate"  and u r here telling me rubbish,pot calling kettle black

hannibal said nothing,go through my posts u wil see that ive made countless of mistakes,but they all know what i mean by each and everyone of them,so y come here and ask for unnecessary trouble,ladyt just go abegiiii,let me attend to others
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2008
chika98:

Hmm. . Isn't funny how everyone is saying the dude is weak. how are we sure you lot haven't done the same. grin

Trust me, the dude is weak!!!!
I can authoritatively tell you it has never happened to me. . . . . .Men have self-control.

tope2000:

Craze dey worry ya head grin

Tope, the possiblity of that happening between us without your "Karen Millen" jacket is 95%.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

I can authoritatively tell you it has never happened to me. . . . . .Men have self-control.

Tope, the possiblity of that happening between us without your "Karen Millen" jacket is 95%.

u mean everyone of them?wat about those dat rape 2 yr old kids?
Re: Seduction,men And Women by LadyT(f): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2008
Are you stupid?

Seriously I have heard lots of people refer to areas of a womans body as LAPS I was hoping you would tell me what area that was.

Like Yorubas sometimes call a guys P E N I S kini.

Please go back to page one and stop getting so upset over nothing!  I was not attacking any mistake!!!

It was a real question!

I guess I will use smileys so you dont cry over things you think are insults when they are not.

Christ
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

That is where you are wrong Mista. Say you have self control. Some men have no self control whatsoever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 / If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends / NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.