Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,369 members, 7,888,201 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

Seduction,men And Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seduction,men And Women (19410 Views)

Poll: best female seducer on dis thread

morenike: 17% (6 votes)
j-girl: 8% (3 votes)
whatever90: 5% (2 votes)
nomanicole: 14% (5 votes)
jamaicanhot: 11% (4 votes)
tope2000: 11% (4 votes)
trooe: 2% (1 vote)
chika98: 5% (2 votes)
stillwater: 20% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

SEDUCTION TIPS: 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over And Refuses To Have Sex / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control / Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2008
chika98:

Only because he didn't want to offend the Lord. cheesy

Some men don't want to offend the Lord too.
Mind u, Potiphar's wife is better than most women around these days.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2008
abeg men r weak ojare,just strip naked b4 them and take a look at their "down,below" if u dont see rod protruding ,then know say my name no be jennifer kadry cool
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

abeg men r weak ojare,just strip naked before them and take a look at their "down,below" if u don't see rod protruding ,then know say my name no be jennifer kadry cool

U have to understand some women are more sexually attractive with their CLOTHES ON than CLOTHES off. grin cheesy
I still disagree with you.

tope2000:

@sauron
Do you know have idea how many men have slept with someone they werent sexually attracted too?
All they have to do is pretend they are banging halle berry grin shior

It is not that SIMPLE!!!!
Some naked women would remind u of Satan and his pitchfork. tongue
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Some men don't want to offend the Lord too.
Mind u, Potiphar's wife is better than most women around these days.

Who told you that?? Abeg jor. I think we have even better women these days.

~Sauron~:

U have to understand some women are sexually attractive with their CLOTHES ON than CLOTHES off. grin cheesy

Kinda true. Just because she's got big jugs doesn't mean they look good when you actually see it bare undecided
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

U have to understand some women are more sexually attractive with their CLOTHES ON than CLOTHES off. grin cheesy

and some are sexually attractive wtout clothes dan wt clothes,no matter how attractive a woman is wt clothes u men will always wanna see wtout clothes,and tell me if u wont fall for those succulent things wen it pops out  tongue

and if they r so attractive wt clothes,i wonder why u men insist on seeing the inside,and i wonder why u do the thing wt clothes off to touch the touchables grin

so a naked woman is still a sex appeal
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2008
chika98:

Who told you that?? Abeg jor. I think we have even better women these days.

Are u sure?? Potiphar's wife was a classic diva.
A classic mantrap. cool

kind of true. Just because she's got big jugs doesn't mean they look good when you actually see it bare  undecided

I like this babe. . . . . U are patching on me wavelength.
Some jugs have the same flatness with a brand new bathroom slippers in Yaba. tongue
Re: Seduction,men And Women by tope2000(f): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

It is not that SIMPLE!!!!
Some naked women would remind u of Satan and his pitchfork. tongue

Lol . . . . . kinda agree with that esp when its coming to boobs, off bra n all u'll see is something depressing tongue
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2008
chika98:

kind of true. Just because she's got big jugs doesn't mean they look good when you actually see it bare  undecided

but they still insist on having it bare during action and penetration

common

~Sauron~:

Some jugs have the same flatness with a brand new bathroom slippers in Yaba. tongue
but u guys prefer it bare and love watching it slap eachother during her ride on u

hanniamu im posting fact here wink
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

common

but u guys prefer it bare and love watching it slap eachother during her ride on u

hanniamu I'm posting fact here wink

Not in all cases.
Some men prefer it the "quickie way" than the whole works!!!
It's not because the man likes it to end fast but he cannot stand the sight of his partner butt naked.

tope2000:

Lol . . . . . kind of agree with that esp when its coming to boobs, off bra n all u'll see is something depressing tongue

U agree too?? I thunk i was the only one. tongue tongue
Re: Seduction,men And Women by debosky(m): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2008
tope2000:

Lol . . . . . kind of agree with that esp when its coming to boobs, off bra n[b] all u'll see is something depressing[/b] tongue

Especially the people who roll up flabs in their bras  angry angry

Forget this seduction thing, unless I want to shag the woman before hand, no matter of seduction can work. Heck I won't even DANCE with a chick I don't consider worthy of going to bed with, not to talk of getting seduced by them.  tongue

Some men will stick their rods in a vice if it had hair on it, but not me.  cool
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Are u sure?? Potiphar's wife was a classic diva.

Yeah I'm very sure of it. She was a mean chic though. I mean the shagging the househelp thing didn't start today ooo

whatever90:

common

Ofcourse. but just cuz she has a nice ass doesn't mean it is going to be soft. You know how some chics have hard and rough skin. lol
Re: Seduction,men And Women by DavidDylan(m): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2008
debosky:

Especially the people who roll up flabs in their bras angry angry

Forget this seduction thing, unless I want to shag the woman before hand, no matter of seduction can work. Heck I won't even DANCE with a chick I don't consider worthy of going to bed with, not to talk of getting seduced by them. tongue

Some men will stick their rods in a vice if it had hair on it, but not me. cool

help me tell them o.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Not in all cases.
Some men prefer it the "quickie way" than the whole works!!!
It's not because the man likes it to end fast but he cannot stand the sight of his partner butt naked.

nope,even during quickie a man still wanna touch it there,so if u have a babe wt flat boobies,r u telling me dat its evryday u'll be having quickie wt her

u wanna feel it flesh to flesh,boobs to ur flat chest

common
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Fuup(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

nope,even during quickie a man still want to touch it there,so if u have a babe wt flat boobies,r u telling me that its evryday u'll be having quickie wt her

u want to feel it flesh to flesh,boobs to ur flat chest

common

If the boobs actually is a turn-off, why will i want to see it?its better she keeps her bra on during the action,
Re: Seduction,men And Women by tope2000(f): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
@debo
Lmao@Flabs in bra
What kind of breast have you been touching and seeing tongue
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2008
F u up:

If the boobs actually is a turn-off, why will i want to see it?its better she keeps her bra on during the action,

every single time u have sex?u mean every time u make love?yeah rite!!!!!

no matter wat u men post here,u will still wanna do it wt her wtout clothes
Re: Seduction,men And Women by DavidDylan(m): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2008
F u up:

if the boobs are a turn-off, the likelihood anything will happen again is 0.0004%
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

nope,even during quickie a man still want to touch it there,so if u have a babe wt flat boobies,r u telling me that its evryday u'll be having quickie wt her

u want to feel it flesh to flesh,boobs to ur flat chest

common

Tufiakwa!!!

I won't hang around with a babe with flat mammary glands. . . . . .
Whatz the excitement?? U need to go and read ma interview on the Celebrity thingy.
I can't stand pendulum type of boobs.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by yicob(m): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2008
Ah. . . . . .This thread is even seductive.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Tufiakwa!!!

I won't hang around with a babe with flat mammary glands. . .
. . .
Whatz the excitement?? U need to go and read ma interview on the Celebrity thingy.

u seem to hjave forgotten dat women have standing breasts while single,but once they r married and have produced a couple of kids,d thing drops,so u r telling me once it drops u wo0nt stay wt her again,really honey u wont? undecided

DavidDylan:

if the boobs are a turn-off, the likelihood anything will happen again is 0.0004%

and wat if it was standing from d beginning but falls after reproduction,wat will u do,run away yea?
Re: Seduction,men And Women by DavidDylan(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Tufiakwa!!!

I won't hang around with a babe with flat mammary glands. . . . . .

here's the prob, those kind of boobs actually "look" great in a "wonder" bra. Its when you remove the bra that ur eyes open to the fraud the woman calls boobs.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by tope2000(f): 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
I think women who have had kids are permitted to have saggy boobs and their man shud still love that boobs either way grin

[size=4pt]I must have a boob uplift after having my children[/size]
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Fuup(m): 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
you might have a point but really its all in the head, if you see someone that knows how to work her backside,that for me is the real action, how long can one spend with jugs?it is definately a strong object of attraction
Re: Seduction,men And Women by debosky(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2008
tope2000:

@debo
Lmao@Flabs in bra
What kind of breast have you been touching and seeing tongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

T***'s breasts  tongue

Seduction is a crock, 80% of men CANNOT be seduced - the 15% who can are Hot adolescents, the remaining 5% are the perverts, sexual deviants and repressed people.  tongue
Re: Seduction,men And Women by MrCrackles(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
F u up:

you might have a point but really its all in the head, if you see someone that knows how to work her backside,that for me is the real action, how long can one spend with jugs?it is definately a strong object of attraction

can you explain why your boobs are saggy like a zimbabwean mellon?! undecided
Re: Seduction,men And Women by DavidDylan(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

and what if it was standing from d beginning but falls after reproduction,what will u do,run away yea?

its not the same . . . with a wife you take everything . . . droopy boobs and all and even thank God for her sef.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by 4Play(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
Did I see "breasts"?
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
tope2000:

I think women who have had kids are permitted to have saggy boobs and their man should still love that boobs either way grin

I must have a boob uplift after having my children

Solution. . . don't breast feed.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2008
99% of men can be seduced one hand,when a woman sets out to get a guy,be u stubborn,tough,hard,holy,wicked,be u watever,its only a matter of time ,before she makes u start eating from her palms

no be men again? undecided
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2008
tope2000:

I think women who have had kids are permitted to have saggy boobs and their man should still love that boobs either way grin

Thank You. . . . . .

whatever90:

u seem to hjave forgotten that women have standing breasts while single,but once they r married and have produced a couple of kids,d thing drops,so u r telling me once it drops u wo0nt stay wt her again,really honey u wont? undecided

Married women are allowed to have dropping boobs. . . . .Afterall it has been sucked by ma children. They are exempted.
We are talking about single babes now. . . . . .The ones with little or no elasticity in their boobs.
Even ma mum would konk ma head. . . . .The money she spent on ma development woulda amounted to a waste. grin grin grin grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2008
4 Play:

Did I see "breasts"?

yea d same tope used in seducing u grin grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Fuup(m): 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2008
tope2000:

You dont have to love the boobs ,you love the woman no matter what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria. / Slay Queen Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Public Pool (video) / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.