Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,930 members, 7,879,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Who Is King Of Fuji Now! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is King Of Fuji Now! (18640 Views)

Pasuma Wonder Vs Saheed Osupa - Who's Currently D King Of Fuji Music? / Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by basking4me: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2008
WHO IS THE NEW KING OF FUJI!

Ladies and gentlmen, I want you to use this thread to vote for your best fuji Artiste.

On patrol are:

1. ABASS AKANDE OBESERE
2. ARABAMBI1, POPSIE ALIYAH, OTUNBA K1- PASUMA
3. SULE ATAWEWE
4. SAHEED OSUPA
5. SAKA OROBO
6. MALAIKA
7. ETC ETC

I am an OBESERE (papa) DIE-HARD FAN ANYDAY, SO HE SHOULD BE KING!!,

LET US KNOW YOUR CHOICE OF FUJI KING
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by tosinadeda: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2008
I really dnt listen to that genre of music!
But i gbadun pasuma and lkt
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by experts: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2008
hi gus,

irrespective of ur choice, Dr.King ,Saheed Osupa,Big Daddy,Olufimo 1 still remain the undoubted king of Fuji,
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by bilms(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2008
Dr.king saheed osupa still remain undoubted
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by bilms(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2008
when we talk about fuji, its not about who u like, its about the culture of our land.

if u re to slect the king, u should nt be talking about who u like, but about who bring out the real culture, with his song, style, and everything. i like pasuma wonder, but when it comes to the king, no doubt dr.king saheed osupa is the king of fuji.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by tosinadeda: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2008
I like pasuma and Lkt
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by javalove(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2008
Saheed Osupa of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's the MODE 9 of fuji music

the guy spits well sha
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2008
Osupa is toooooo much.
Try listen to Respect and Reliable.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by princemc: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2009
right from begining we all know that Dr. Saheed Osupa is best by is music we should judge him if you'v never been listen to his try do so bye real fan of Olufimo1,Matagbamole1 and Ifokonbale Fuji World Wide thanks
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by princemc: 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2009
I Prince Musliu Kayode i want any of narialand member that know Dr. King Saheed Osupa, Olufimo1,Matagbamole1 E-mail address should kindly farword it to my box this is my e-mail: princekayode1@yahoo.com thanks i will be very happy if the e-mail is farworded to me bye lipsrsealed cry[img][/img]
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by princemc: 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2009
View the King of Music General The King on Top 4 ever thanks

Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by mrbargains(m): 1:01am On Apr 08, 2009
For Da Best Fuji Collections Of Music CDs
Check Out MyAfricanBargains
http://www.myafricanbargains.com
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by bilms(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2009
nothin do u
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2009
Sido is not KING of Fuji at all. He is King of Music. And not odinary king of Music like others but PARAMONT one.
Asaaju Abass Akande Adeniyi (PK1) ,Uncountable gbosa 4 him. Lancko.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by oluomoadebayo: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2009
Choosing king is not about choice or your personal feelings.Its comprises a lot of thing such as marketing,influential to others and the way you make waves.But as for me I'll take K1 de ultimate anytime.You can check him on facebook and see what I'm talking about.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2009
Malaika, I likey.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by eleshin(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2009
wtf is osupa? where k1 the ultimate is!.he is the undisputed king of fuji,then the next person to him shud be pasuma wonder.osupa is nobody men!.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by youngdee(m): 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2009
Even the dead knows itz PASUMA, no other Fuji artiste has fame and feature in Hip Hip like him, He is just too much
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by Phemour: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2009
Said Osupa
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by DonGotti(m): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2009
Who is dulling who, everyone knows, its Paso 1, Arabambi keji, Lagata, golden Son of Mushin (GSM), Ijaya gbogbo o ni fuji world and the undisputed Obama o ni Fuji, Popsie Aaliyah, Opeyemi l'america o, wasi omo mi paso,
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by babsjnr(m): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2009
the king of fuji is k1 every1 knows that fam
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by bilms(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2009
lol
DonGotti:

Who is dulling who, everyone knows, its Paso 1, Arabambi keji, Lagata, golden Son of Mushin (GSM), Ijaya gbogbo o ni fuji world and the undisputed Obama o ni Fuji, Popsie Aaliyah, Opeyemi l'america o, wasi omo mi paso,
]

How can Keji be the King, dont u no any second can never be first, pass is a doll guy/, paste

saridon P remain the unbeatable king,, take or leave
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by georgee(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2009
K 1 FOREVER,
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by ikamefa(f): 2:01am On Aug 14, 2009
Big Daddy kiss kiss kiss saheed osupa grin grin grin
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by bootycall(f): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2009
Big daddy cheesy
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by blacksta(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2009
@poster

your list is so baised . You forget that before all the people on the list their was . K1 and Ayuba

for me I think Ayuba is the best - All round entertainer.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by igbalajobi: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2009
Arabambi Oyinlomo jojo. Popsie aliyah
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by sheyee(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2009
@ poster.
Why not make it in form of voting, I just gbadun Saheed Osupa
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by poj(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2009
Wow! what a topical issue, basking4me was just a little faster than i am to kick start the d topic. Anyway i ve to lend my voice as a faithful nairalander and fuji music listener.
pasuma really worked hard to earn himself stardom. He has once sung very good music but i think he is consolidating on that. Doubt if there is any message filled and quality music in his “ agodo orin (music house)”. No doubt he is the favourite of so many
As for papa Obesere (KP 1) he had actually worked hard to earn himself a place in the fuji music industry. For now he too is consolidating on that. His effort to better humanity is widely acknowledged. More money as you give cheerfully.
malaika is a good singer and dancer. King of generation he is but he couldn’t figure out his generation. pasuma and osupa are not in his generation but muri thunder, safejo amama etc. i appreciate him too.
saka orobo was once a fuji musician but now a ceremonial head of fuji musician.
Atawewe (the ETU of fuji) can not even aspire to be one (king). I think he should maintain his champion. He has once made name for himself too.
Of course king marshal is not in these peoples category. He is d ultimate king as he called himself. But it should be noted that is turn by turn. Oluaye is still maintaining well his champion and consolidating very well.
undoubtedly, king saheed osupa, olufimo akoko, matagbamole, ifokanbale fuji, the philosophy doctor (though controversial personality) is the rave of the moment take it or leave it. His albums are ever green, message filled, melodious and educative. He really worked hard to earn himself a top place among his mates. Have you listen to reliable and respect, endorsement, fuji icon and many others. Wonder if there is a spirit that brings music to this guy, he is just 2 much and so confident that his agodo (music house) is still filled with ever green music.
I cannot but doff my hat for the fuji icon himself (king saheed osupa). kabieeeessssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiii oooooooooooooooo. ka de pe lori . The awo ijaya himself.
marshal, obesre, osupa, pasuma are no doubt factors to reckon with in the fuji music industry .
se mo wi re abi mi o wi re?
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by Phemour: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2009
i said it and i will say it again

Osupa Said is the King.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by sholasys: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2009
I am a die hard listener of old fuji music folks like Apala, fuji , sewele, etc and pple like Harunna Ishola, Ayinla Omowura, Yusuf Olatunji etc with thierr phylosophical lyrics which i enjoy through my dad then later barister, kolington and even K1.

I like Abass Akande but when i listen to Osupa saheed i want to beleive is the king. That guy is a wizard.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by iz2much: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2009
tosinadeda:

I really dnt listen to that genre of music!
But i gbadun pasuma and lkt

me 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel / 22 Richest American Rappers / Download Mp3: Demarco-no Wahala Ft Akon & Runtown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.