Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

Who Is King Of Fuji Now! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is King Of Fuji Now! (18641 Views)

Pasuma Wonder Vs Saheed Osupa - Who's Currently D King Of Fuji Music? / Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by slimJesus: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2009
sule alao malaika , he is the king .
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by segunbabs1: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
kwam 1 is maintaining the post (HRM king of Fuji)

segxy
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by sherrylo: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2009
The king of Fuji is Olufimo1,Matagbamole1,Dig Daddy, King Saheed Osupa.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by naylove(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2009
This post is wrong. it should have been who is the prince of fuji now? coz thE king is still alive. for the purpose of this Post, i'd say KING WASIU AYINDE MARSHAL. OBALUAYE OF FUJI, ALAYELUWA OF FUJI.THE TARAZO CROONER
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by poj(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2009
who crowned k1? what s their weight in d fuji industry? was barrister dead when he became d king? he has had enough stay and d pendulum has swung: his music can no longer stand with that of osupa d icon of good fuji music. the rave of d moment. he is no doubt d king
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by yeyeruzi: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2009
How best to do the [b] rating [/b]for the best fuji musian?

Through sales of records?             
Nooooo, Pirates won't let joooo!

What about demand on radio stations from listeners?               
Which and whose radio station?!?

What about elections from us (agbero included) at a stadium?
We'll all come back home with broken heads!

What about the richest and wealthiest?     
Hmmm like efcc can certify their true sources of wealth as clean!

what about fame?                         
Now you are talking. Who is the one that can represent fuji it's Modern time  here and abroad? PASOO NI OOOOOOOO. A real fuji entertainer . HE GOT dashing good looks too. He brought those who don't even listen to fuji to get interested and got them entertained. No wonder he had to be included to represent (a true fuji icon if you did not notice it) in glo's adverts.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by bilms(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2009
king dr saheed osupa,olufimo 1,saridom p
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by nethacker(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2009
K1 for life. rich flavour of classical fuji music. richly blended to the taste of lagosians in general.
K1 for life men.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by sherrylo: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2009
@Nethacker the question wasn't about lagosians king of Fuji,the question was "who is the king of Fuji".
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by okeey(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2009
Dr saheed osupa still remain d king why otunba pasuma is still otunba 4 now
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by milkan05(m): 8:24am On Sep 29, 2009
parislomo:

are u on dope or som'in lol

parislomo me no dope me just level up on ganja mon, tee hee hee hee

Raymonwell:

milkan05, what is d relationship between olumaintain and fuji music? guess u r sleeping

emi sleep ke? na snore i dey snore. u want to tell me u dont know olumaintain is closer to singing fuji than he is to singing hip hop? la la la la laaaa
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by bilms(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2010
akoreder saheed osupa
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by woye77: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2010
kwam 1
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by othmanb: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2010
Saheed osupa is the king of fuji and music in general,just check out the way he organizes and presents his music.
K' music general,i pledge my loyalty to the king.Long live the King.
Bola
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by niyisky: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2010
I am not that a Fuji fan but I go crazy for king Dr said Osupa. please does anyone knows how I can contact or meet him because I am planning for a big musical, comedy and sports show in may and I intend to have King Dr Osupa sing at the show. please post a reply if you have any idea or clue. please I don't want agents, if I cant meet him directly, then forget about it.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji Now! by bilms(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2010
u cant meet him directly unless u go thru some1, but u dont want dat,

how do u expect to meet some1 like dat directly? u need to do ur assaignment to get to his manager and then him, but i dont think u hv really been in this game for saying u dont need agent, well cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel / 22 Richest American Rappers / Download Mp3: Demarco-no Wahala Ft Akon & Runtown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.