Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,063 members, 7,970,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:16 AM

My Pix In My "about Us" Webpage. How About That Good Or Not Good? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Pix In My "about Us" Webpage. How About That Good Or Not Good? (704 Views)

The Proliferation Of Blogs - Good Or Bad? / Help! How To Pull Data From Database And Display On A Webpage / Your Take On Google's Gnbo: Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pix In My "about Us" Webpage. How About That Good Or Not Good? by likewhat: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2008
I am designing a free websdesign tutorial site, althought i am not intending it to be about my person.
In my "about us" page i included a portrate of my photo when writing "about the author".
I ve not hosted my site yet but am still contemplating whether to remove or not to remove the portrate picture of myself in the site.

NLer Webmasters What do you think.

AUTHOR's portrate in "about us" page is it ok or not?

Respong with your reasons please,

Re: My Pix In My "about Us" Webpage. How About That Good Or Not Good? by yawatide(f): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2008
This photo is bad and very unprofessional. It reminds me, no offense, of photos taken during the biafran war. You need to go to a photographer and have a professional photo taken, in color.

Remember, a website is just like your house - you want your visitors to have a good impression of you the first time as those first impressions count.
Re: My Pix In My "about Us" Webpage. How About That Good Or Not Good? by thegame(m): 2:37am On Nov 15, 2008
u still cool with that pic lady. that pic looks horrible.and dude, dont just dare post that pic unless its a joke site. wtf?
holla me anyway, im a designer also
Re: My Pix In My "about Us" Webpage. How About That Good Or Not Good? by likewhat: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2008
folks
take note:
               that is not my pix and its doesnt look like what i intended to use at all.
               I only put that there so you guys can imagine the size of the pix i intended puting in my page.

back to the question again

More response this time please,

(1) (Reply)

Any Ideas On How I Can Receive My Google Adsense Earnings Other Than Checks / How To Implement Html On My Webpage / Mastercard Controversies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.