Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,693 members, 7,979,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:45 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2498846 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hi Teechudleyy,
Success wishes as you go about getting NAFDAC reg. I look forward to seeing your product as a household name. Lero and I will be your most loyal customer.

***modified***
This baba sabi work true true!
I dedicate this page to Tee, 2 Daves, 1 mingled boo, first and last mumu, Mo, Karl, Kss, LDV, Adonye, beau, my e-kids, my e- in-laws, joblanders and my rivals ... lol.

Jaz and Uboms, watch out!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Listen to my manifesto

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Dear joblanders, the hustle for page 1000 is real and you can't afford to give your support to my rivals (gives them the bad eye), they have no good plans for you unlike moi! *winks.

I promise to share recharge cards ... lol, when I emerge the winner and of course the page will be dedicated to you guys.

Here's all I want from you all in order to achieve this goal;
Call me on phone when the time is near.
Distract my rivals.
Steal their phones and tabs... lol

If you do all these, be sure you will sup with me as a bouquet will be organized.

Yours Truly,
Amicable.

lol.

so because of 50naira airtime voucher, you had to come up with this long epistle. E no go work for you ooooooo!

Try harder next time...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
uboma:

Always looking for awoof.
No wonder your six packs comes on display only when you are hungry, lol.

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

grin grin..... But I wasn't arranging the awoof for me alone na, na for all the elders wey dey this section. Everybody know say na you be the King-chairman-president of the elders, once Teechudleyy pays her dues, you will get nothing less than than 25.8% of the total share of her bread. Believe me.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Moyarh:
Amicable09 pls come n usher him in grin
Alright bro. Id keep an eye out and alert you if i come across such.
Lol. I will Mo. What are his hobbies?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
uboma:

lol.

so because of 50naira airtime voucher, you had to come up with this long epistle. E no go work for you ooooooo!

Try harder next time...
Lol.

It is more than that. My pocket is deep! You will be amazed at what I'll dish out for my supporters
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
uboma:

Lol @ spirikoko. Na Amic dey that class.

So far the Holy Book has not condemn the moderate use of alcohol so take your judgement elsewhere.
Which class you sey I dey?
I'm no longer in school o... You know Jaz, she's the school girl.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
uboma:

In that case i will be following Jaz very very closely to know when she is banned so i can quickly undo the ban.

Say hi to your 'love'....
He'll hear.

Sleep knocking...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.

It is more than that. My pocket is deep! You will be amazed at what I'll dish out for my supporters

Hmmmm!

This is how our politicians make empty promises just to get what they want.

lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
amicable09:
Which class you sey I dey? I'm no longer in school o... You know Jaz, she's the school girl.

I see you as someone who is too spirikoko....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
LastMumu:

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

grin grin..... But I wasn't arranging the awoof for me alone na, na for all the elders wey dey this section. Everybody know say na you be the King-chairman-president of the elders, once Teechudleyy pays her dues, you will get nothing less than than 25.8% of the total share of her bread. Believe me.

Lol.

You are too smart.
All these sweet talk just to justify your cravinga for awoof bread wont work.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
uboma:

Hmmmm!

This is how our politicians make empty promises just to get what they want.
lol
I'm not a politician at all. I am for everybody and for no particular group.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
uboma:

I see you as someone who is too spirikoko....
Lol. Because I never tell you the number of green bottles I've emptied today abi? Don't worry, invite me to your birthday party when the time comes.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Because I never tell you the number of green bottles I've emptied today abi? Don't worry, invite me to your birthday party when the time comes.

Wow!
Abeg tell me the number of bottles you emptied today.
In this case, there is really no need to wait till then to hang out...
I like the company of women who sips a little at least.
lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
amicable09:

I'm not a politician at all. I am for everybody and for no particular group.

Lol.

Whats up with the modification to your signature by the way?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. I will Mo.
What are his hobbies?
Hopefully he will b back to inform us

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
amicable09:

D bottles of red oil u used to cook soup abi angry

tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
uboma:

Wow!
Abeg tell me the number of bottles you emptied today.
In this case, there is really no need to wait till then to hang out...
I like the company of women who sips a little at least.
lol
Lol. The number for today is just 2. I wanted a little sip for the day so only 2 for Saturday, tomorrow will be more.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
uboma:

Lol.
Whats up with the modification to your signature by the way?
Lol. I am modifying it to suit you *smiles.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Moyarh:
D bottles of red oil u used to cook soup abi angry

tongue
Lol. Moyarh!!!! Don't underrate me o.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. The number for today is just 2. I wanted a little sip for the day so only 2 for Saturday, tomorrow will be more.

Hahahahahaahaha.
Take it easy sha so you dont go beyond what your brain can take....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rhymzydmf(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
amicable09:

Hi!
Are you a young graduate? Welcome to JV chatroom.
Tnx dear, doh am still seeking 4 admission..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
amicable09:
Lol. I am modifying it to suit you *smiles.

lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
uboma:

Hahahahahaahaha. Take it easy sha so you dont go beyond what your brain can take....
Hahahaha. Advice from an expert. Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Rhymzydmf:
Tnx dear, doh am still seeking 4 admission..
Admission into the University?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Moyarh!!!! Don't underrate me o.
Lol. Amic Amic. Hehe
Oya jokes apart, do u drink?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by JimG(m): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice.

My objective here is to hire some Nigerians on this forum, but I have a few questions before I can go further with my project;

1) Is it easy to access the internet on a pc/laptop in Nigeria? I understand this will vary from state to state (from what I've seen across the net, it seems that Lagos is the most connected city). Is internet expensive? The people I hire will need to use the internet.

2) As I am not personally a Nigerian, I aim to pay in USD rather than NGN. I understand that the CBN is not choosing to use the supposed real value of the Naira, and for this I believe USD will be better for the employees. And what are the most preferred ways to receive USD in Nigeria online?

3) What do you guys think is a reasonable wage for a basic English-speaking worker in Nigeria?

Do forgive me if any of my questions came across as insensitive, I really do wish to know more about the state of things on the ground.

Thank you!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Philomath1212: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
JimG:
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice.

My objective here is to hire some Nigerians on this forum, but I have a few questions before I can go further with my project;

1) Is it easy to access the internet on a pc/laptop in Nigeria? I understand this will vary from state to state (from what I've seen across the net, it seems that Lagos is the most connected city). Is internet expensive? The people I hire will need to use the internet.

2) As I am not personally a Nigerian, I aim to pay in USD rather than NGN. I understand that the CBN is not choosing to use the supposed real value of the Naira, and for this I believe USD will be better for the employees. And what are the most preferred ways to receive USD in Nigeria online?

3) What do you guys think is a reasonable wage for a basic English-speaking worker in Nigeria?

Do forgive me if any of my questions came across as insensitive, I really do wish to know more about the state of things on the ground.

Thank you!

This is the little I can say;
1) Yes, one can access internet very well in major cities in Nigeria using SMILE 4G, Spectranet and newly introduced Ntel but it is a bit expensive...Medium monthly subscription above N5000

2) There are different ways you can pay in money through bank transfers.

3)It is relative. You can use the minimum wage standard of the country you are as a reasonable one.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:13am On Apr 10, 2016
uboma:

lol.

I will reserve the opportunity for you to make it to the 1000th page.

Lol what kindness! cheesy
Thanks in advance... But I hope page 1000 happens on a weekend when u'd be available though
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:17am On Apr 10, 2016
uboma:

lol.

Try harder next time...

Lolz hahahahahaa please tell her ooooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Philomath1212: 12:22am On Apr 10, 2016
VACANCY FOR A FRONT DESK/ ADMIN EXECUTIVE (job ref: Front Desk Admin)

Our client, an indigenous Marine Services company, providing marine integrated Services ranging from offshore support services to Petroleum products and Marine Lubricants supplies is seeking a ‘Front Desk/Admin Executive’ for urgent employment.

Job Location: Oniru, Victoria Island Extension, Lagos State (Proximity to work is highly desired).

Job Summary:
The position performs front desk, administrative and office support activities. Duties may include answering telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets, paying bills, filing etc.

See application details in link below;

http://job.stresert.com/job-postings/vacancy-for-a-front-desk-admin-executive-job-ref-front-desk-admin/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:22am On Apr 10, 2016
uboma:

In that case i will be following Jaz very very closely to know when she is banned so i can quickly undo the ban.
Say hi to your 'love'....

Ohwwwwwwww thanks sir uboma cheesy
Amicable09 I hope you took careful note of this grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:29am On Apr 10, 2016
uboma:

lol.

Just uboma is fine. No need for any extras except you have a pet name for me though....

Good to know that you are into baking. Where is your location? I may engage you someday if you are close by.

Uboma it is then smiley

Pet name? At my peril... I'm still this innocent yet amicable09 wants to fry me, no thanks, I think I'd rather pass cheesy

Baking... Oops, my bad. I actually meant that as a figure of speech as in "work resumption is still baking" = "work resumption loading or coming soon"

Thanks for being on my team1000... Amicable09 better watch out cos emi ati mod ti take over tongue

Hope y'all are sleeping fine...
Goodnight uboma.... Goodnight amicable09.... kiss Sorry I missed the fun. I kinda got unavoidably busy

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (1490) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.