Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,696 members, 7,979,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:54 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2498854 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oja1185(m): 2:27am On Apr 10, 2016
Visit www.jobandschool.com to summit your application for a job in lagos

Cheers
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 6:37am On Apr 10, 2016
Adeaks, you should share that testimony in church with a big goat to show appreciation grin

Glad it all ended well. smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 6:48am On Apr 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol what kindness! cheesy
Thanks in advance... But I hope page 1000 happens on a weekend when u'd be available though

lol.
Good morning.
I hope so too.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 6:52am On Apr 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Ohwwwwwwww thanks sir uboma cheesy Amicable09 I hope you took careful note of this grin

You are welcome AuntyJaz the new title i will address you if you continue to use the sir ishiii
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 6:53am On Apr 10, 2016
uboma:

You are welcome AuntyJaz
the new title i will address you if you continue to use the sir ishiii

Lol.. touché
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2016
uboma:

lol.
Good morning.
I hope so too.

Splendid morning...

Welcome to a lovely day
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 6:56am On Apr 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Uboma it is then smiley

Pet name? At my peril... I'm still this innocent yet amicable09 wants to fry me, no thanks, I think I'd rather pass cheesy

Baking... Oops, my bad. I actually meant that as a figure of speech as in "work resumption is still baking" = "work resumption loading or coming soon"

Thanks for being on my team1000... Amicable09 better watch out cos emi ati mod ti take over tongue

Hope y'all are sleeping fine...
Goodnight uboma.... Goodnight amicable09.... kiss Sorry I missed the fun. I kinda got unavoidably busy

lol.
was puling your legs though.
I now understand the baking ishii
all the best in your job search.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 6:58am On Apr 10, 2016
uboma:

lol.
was puling your legs though.
I now understand the baking ishii
all the best in your job search.

Lol I should sue you...

Cos now you've gone ahead to misunderstand me tongue

I'm not searching... I have a job but I'm on holiday. Resuming soon
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 7:24am On Apr 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol I should sue you...
Cos now you've gone ahead to misunderstand me tongue
I'm not searching... I have a job but I'm on holiday. Resuming soon

lol. enjoy your hols.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2016
uboma:

lol.
enjoy your hols.

Muchos gracias smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2016
Dahveydson:
Adeaks, you should share that testimony in church with a big goat to show appreciation grin

Glad it all ended well. smiley

Thanks Boss. But a big goat? grin

You still never talk how we dey celebrate your new jobs
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2016
adeaks:

Thanks Boss. But a big goat? grin

You still never talk how we dey celebrate your new jobs

Big goat is small? oya buy Bull grin

Err, make I put my two legs in first. Na one leg in and one leg out level I dey now. smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2016
Moyarh:

Lol. Amic Amic. Hehe
Oya jokes apart, do u drink?
Lol. Mo Mo. Lol
On a serious note, do you mean like do I drink, as in drink always, like a present continuous tense? That kind of 'do I?' You know... lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Ohwwwwwwww thanks sir uboma cheesy Amicable09 I hope you took careful note of this grin
Lol. There is no note taking there joor. It is going to be From ban to ban.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:54am On Apr 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Uboma it is then smiley

Pet name? At my peril... I'm still this innocent yet amicable09 wants to fry me, no thanks, I think I'd rather pass cheesy

Baking... Oops, my bad. I actually meant that as a figure of speech as in "work resumption is still baking" = "work resumption loading or coming soon"

Thanks for being on my team1000... Amicable09 better watch out cos emi ati mod ti take over tongue

Hope y'all are sleeping fine...
Goodnight uboma.... Goodnight amicable09.... kiss Sorry I missed the fun. I kinda got unavoidably busy
Lol. Be forming innocent in front of Uboma. Everyone knows what you have in your knapsack and I, amicable will soon show it to your sir Ub. Lol.

I just wonder where lero15 is always at when the two of you come here to intimidate me... I really wonder! *thinking out loud.

But I know I've got Davide470 solidly behind me. Take note of that solid, it isn't going to melt. Lol. What you share with uboms is liquid.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Mo Mo. Lol
On a serious note, do you mean like do I drink, as in drink always, like a present continuous tense? That kind of 'do I?' You know... lol
You don't go to church on Sundays? undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2016
Dahveydson:

Big goat is small? oya buy Bull grin

Err, make I put my two legs in first. Na one leg in and one leg out level I dey now. smiley

Nah brov. Stop saying you are one leg in, one leg out. That's still conditional. Start saying you are already fully in, no other option, alternative or possible outcome.

Job 22:28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

In light of that Rhema, where you dey carry me go celebrate your confirmation grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2016
Pastor adeaks, where is my share of the prophet's reward? I need one crisp note too to join in the celebration.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:05am On Apr 10, 2016
LastMumu:
You don't go to church on Sundays? undecided
I am back. Did you go? And how come you ask if I don't go to church on Sundays? Do we attend the same church?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2016
amicable09:

I am back. Did you go? And how come you ask if I don't go to church on Sundays? Do we attend the same church?
Ordinary one question that I asked, you replied by asking me 3 questions back in vengeance? undecided Was that what your pastor preached in church today? angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Be forming innocent in front of Uboma. Everyone knows what you have in your knapsack and I, amicable will soon show it to your sir Ub. Lol.

I just wonder where lero15 is always at when the two of you come here to intimidate me... I really wonder! *thinking out loud.

But I know I've got Davide470 solidly behind me. Take note of that solid, it isn't going to melt. Lol. What you share with uboms is liquid.

Lol...

I'm sure everyone who reads this post would be laughing just like me cheesy cheesy tongue

Oh and lest I forget, your post is now corrected, feel free to thank me smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 10, 2016
amicable09:
Pastor adeaks, where is my share of the prophet's reward? I need one crisp note too to join in the celebration.

grin grin grin grin

This evening, come and see the prophet in camera for you to get your share of the reward.

Lest I forget, make sure you come alone. wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2016
LastMumu:
Ordinary one question that I asked, you replied by asking me 3 questions back in vengeance? undecided Was that what your pastor preached in church today? angry
Lol. The message today was powerful. One of the take home points is this, Let him who is without sin be the first to cast the stone. Lol

You cast the stone when you are with sin so I threw plenty stones at you in return.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol...

I'm sure everyone who reads this post would be laughing just like me cheesy cheesy tongue

Oh and lest I forget, your post is now corrected, feel free to thank me smiley
Hahahaha. Jaz you are high! Lol.

How are you today bae?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2016
adeaks:

grin grin grin grin

This evening, come and see the prophet in camera for you to get your share of the reward.

shocked shocked Amicable09 please run for your life!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:21am On Apr 10, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha. Jaz you are high! Lol.

How are you today bae?

Lol doing great dearie smiley

Hope you are fine too
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2016
adeaks:

grin grin grin grin

Lol. I'm camera shy prophet. How do I get the reward without the camera?

And ah! Alone? At costain or surulere?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Daughter of Zion, I hope you are not looking at things of the spirit with a carnal eye. angry cheesy

Myself and amicable have to commune in the spirit before she is endowed with the prophet's reward. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Ayam not running anywhere! You want me to run so you will go there and take the promised reward abi? I know your scheme, I won't fall for it.

#Running Straight To Surulere!
#Running to Grab the good life! lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol doing great dearie smiley
Hope you are fine too
I am dear, I am. Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2016
adeaks:

grin grin grin grin

grin grin

Baaaad guy. grin

[img]http://media0./media/R8671FIlWWLLO/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (1490) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.