Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Onikar Tanya Minaj Stuns On The Cover Of The November Issue Of GQ Mag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onikar Tanya Minaj Stuns On The Cover Of The November Issue Of GQ Mag (797 Views)

Photos: Nicki Minaj Stuns In Red At Her Brother's Wedding / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onikar Tanya Minaj Stuns On The Cover Of The November Issue Of GQ Mag by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nicki Minaj is a goddess on the cover of the November issue of GQ Magazine. Speaking to the magazine, Nicki admitted that “Anaconda” video is about female power and control;

“I think the video is about what girls do. Girls love being with other girls, and when you go back to us being

more here

http://..com/2014/10/onikar-tanya-minaj-stuns-on-cover-of.html

Re: Onikar Tanya Minaj Stuns On The Cover Of The November Issue Of GQ Mag by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
I'm surprised tho... why didn't she wear her usual pant? embarassed abi is she planning to be born again ni?
Re: Onikar Tanya Minaj Stuns On The Cover Of The November Issue Of GQ Mag by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I'm surprised tho... why didn't she wear her usual pant? embarassed abi is she planning to be born again ni?
she just wan cover up small no be every time u go see her ass na undecided undecided undecided
Re: Onikar Tanya Minaj Stuns On The Cover Of The November Issue Of GQ Mag by ggrin(f): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
It is onika not onikarangryangry

Nicki miyansh mi crycrycry
Re: Onikar Tanya Minaj Stuns On The Cover Of The November Issue Of GQ Mag by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
ggrin:
It is onika not onikarangryangry

Nicki miyansh mi crycrycry
wetin u come mean now say i knw sabi spell abi?

4 ur mind
Re: Onikar Tanya Minaj Stuns On The Cover Of The November Issue Of GQ Mag by emanuelaa(f): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Myles Munroe, Wife, Daughter And Six Others Die In Plane Crash / BIOGRAPHY!!! Bravi Complete Profile Biography (read More) / Unbellivable!!! What Alcohol Do In Our Body System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.