Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! (3808 Views)

Where Else Can I Download Breaking Bad, 02tvseries Is Down / Breaking Bad Discussion Thread / BREAKING BAD !! The Best Tv Series Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by VillageBoi(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2014
AMC Announces ‘Breaking Bad’ To Return For 6th Season; You Won’t Believe This Plot Twist

"If you were are fan of the hit AMC TV show Breaking Bad, then I hope you’re sitting down for this news. Vince Gilligan, the creator of the much-loved series, has announced that on top of working on creating spin-off series Better Call Saul, he and his writers have begun working on a sixth season for Breaking Bad.

“It’s true, we did decide to come back for another round with Walt,” said series creator Gilligan. “Better Call Saul is going to be able to stand on its own, but there is more to Walt’s story. He hasn’t died just yet.”

Gilligan says that the story he wanted to tell got wrapped up ‘too quickly,’ and that he, his producers, and AMC executives mutually decided that they needed to provide the fans with at least one more season.

“I was contacted by executives from AMC, the network which had been our home for five great seasons,” said Gilligan. “They told me, in no few words, that they couldn’t survive as a company on just the strength of The Walking Dead; as good as people think that show is for some reason, as many records as it might break, it doesn’t have the viewership or the type of rabid fans that Bad has. So yes, this is about continuing the story for our fans, but it’s also about AMC really, really not wanting to let go of a franchise that has made their channel a contender in the world of cable.”

Series star Bryan Cranston, who previously played the lovable, goofy father on Malcolm In The Middle, became famous as Walter White, teacher-turned-meth dealer, who fans couldn’t get enough of for 5 straight years.

“I knew the show would be huge,” said Cranston in an interview last May. “It was written too well, the ideas and characters so involved, it was a lot of fun working on the series, and I’m glad I got to be a part of it.”

Cranston said that he was approached almost immediately last month about continuing the series, and didn’t hesitate for a second once he was told a bit about where they wanted to go with his character, and with the series as a whole.

“I loved playing Walter, and I was glad to jump at the chance to do it one more time,” said Cranston. “We have a lot of things happening in this last season – not giving too much away, obviously Walter didn’t die. Jesse is on the run, and our relationship is strained. The DEA and FBI don’t know Walter is alive, so the meth still flows for a while. I already know that Walt ends up in jail at some point, there is a trial, but you can bet that won’t be how the series ends, either. Everyone will be in for a real treat in season 6, I can promise that. I haven’t seen the final ending script, so hell, maybe season 6 won’t even be the last, who knows?”

Breaking Bad, which was the recipient of 10 Emmy awards during its run, begins shooting season 6 in December. The entire original cast is expected to return."

SOURCE - http://empirenews.net/amc-announces-breaking-bad-will-return-for-6th-season-you-wont-believe-this-plot-twist/

Any fans out there that can't wait to see this?
Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by dapperman(m): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Yes bro. Breaking bad is BAD.... Cant wait to see my man jessie pinkman in trouble again!

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by Bawss1(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2014
This should be interesting. I'd like to see how Jesse moves on, I really don't care much about Walt at this point, he is just irredeemable.

But this could be a big hoax. There have been similar rumours in the past.
Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by valboy20(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2014
oh I missed that series...Walter white was my man back then. Jesse was just an a'ss throughout the whole show.. Felt for him tho.

Meanwhile this is not new..better call Saul have been trending on AMC's TL for some months now

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by sushieater: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2014
It's a hoax people, the report isn't true But if Y'all can't really move on, Y'all can treat yourselves to "Better Call Saul," a spin-off of the show come February 2015.
Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by Indigene07: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2014
As much as i enjoyed this series, i think it is over rated.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by VillageBoi(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2014
valboy20:

Meanwhile this is not new..better call Saul have been trending on AMC's TL for some months now
We're not talking about 'Better Call Saul' everyone knows about that.
Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by valboy20(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
VillageBoi:

We're not talking about 'Better Call Saul' everyone knows about that.

I dig
Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by prof800(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by UjSizzle(f): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
I already considered watching this series because it's relatively short, and now I'm seeing this? undecided
Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by Kezifils(m): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
This is the best news I have heard all week. Breaking Bad number 1 fan. I love that show. Cant wait for this new season. After 24, Breaking Bad is my all time favorite. Good move by AMC.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by OohMpa: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
Indigene07:

angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by Indigene07: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
OohMpa:

angry angry angry

undecided I get how you feel. But what else intrigues you? The Meth cooking? Walter White's Brilliance,personality or intelligence? Jesse's Youthful exuberance?. The series is good but not as intriguing to be a mega hit.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by SpartanQueen: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by SIRcumalot: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2014
It is a well planned hoax nothing more.
Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by RayMcBlue(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pure unadulterated blue Meth hoax. The rollercoaster known as "Breaking Bad" grinded to an end earlier this year and decommissioned thereafter. The spinoff "Better Call Saul" is expected to be opened to the public early next year. Everyone is invited... after all, it's a basic cable rollercoaster just like it's predecessor.
Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
YAAAASSSSSS. I'm so happy. I love breaking bad, I was so upset when I can came to the end of the show. We tenk God sha. cool
Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by Bawss1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
adaobi123:
YAAAASSSSSS. I'm so happy. I love breaking bad, I was so upset when I can came to the end of the show. We tenk God sha. cool

Happy for what? The news is fake.

VillageBoi should be flogged in the Nairaland public square for bringing it here. grin
Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bawss1:

Happy for what? The news is fake.

VillageBoi should be flogged in the Nairaland public square for bringing it here. grin

Fake ? No cry
Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by VillageBoi(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
Just finding out myself... can't keep up with the hoaxes! That sucks! Would have been cool though.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by Mcowubaba: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Indigene07:
Its not Over-rated..
To me the film I think that is over-rated is- Game of Thrones(I love it too)......
Breaking Bad is legendary cheesy...mY humblE opinion !!!
Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by SarcasticMe(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Indigene07:
Seriously? Its still the best seasonal movie I've seen so far. The story is intriguing nd all the characters are carried along. I'm happy there is no season 6 tho, they'll just ruin it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! by Doortun(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
I was reluctant to see the movie and the I got glued to it the moment I started. Any twist to the story will ruin the whole series.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alfa Sule: Oti Gan Pa: Have You Watched It? / Free Online Tv For Slow Internet Users Finallly Here / How I Watched Dstv Live On My Phone Freely.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.